Spikedjoker

Nov 25, 2023
I'm more interested in the 2nd classroom that has been mysteriously empty. The potential there is pretty sweet, not only does it open the game up to a class of new characters, but also the reason for the second class is still up in the air. Is it simply a second class (who feel jealous the other class gets all the attention), or is it older 2nd year students, or maybe a sub-segment of students (problem kids, 'gifted' kids, kids who have been experimented on, ect).

Although, I'm not gonna lie I wouldn't mind seeing more Aisha too... that ass man, that ass. Aisha's slave route might have been my favorite update so far.

Reactions: Evizzy89 and batips

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
EscapeFromMisantria-0.10.2H1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Apr 17, 2023
Their the same models, just modified to look cleaner, it's the same Koikatsu models but fixed to some degrees like Sophia having less weird nose design.
they dont look the same the new ones have that plastic look like the two huge girls that you spend the night with even hannah new scenes use the new style

elcucuy1105

Mar 1, 2024
Does anyone know the girls names? I can tell Hinata and Starfire but the rest I can´t... I ask cuz it seems there are special scenes added if you know their real anime name

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Found the issue (it was with the new Sprite Zoom plugin), and made a Mod to fix it. I did post this on the Discord of the game, but you can also get it from (Pass: "DRLF4").
After adding the Mod files in the game folder, simply running an Older Save (and getting the "Older Save" warning message) will fix the issue (reset the Zoom).

Also there's a bonus Mod there to be able to replay XX-23 fight and Victoria fight(s).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes