Degen_fart

Jan 28, 2024
I just posted the update for supporters. Next week I'll post the public version. Thank you for your patience!

I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the delays in updates. Family responsibilities have been a significant factor in the extended timeline for this update. When I began this project, my son was two years old, and now with a four-year-old son and a two-year-old daughter, along with other family commitments, my available time for game development has become more unpredictable.

Most of my progress is made on weekends, but often unexpected real-life obligations arise that I must prioritize. While I could potentially sacrifice some of these responsibilities to focus more on the game, I believe that being present for my family is paramount, especially at these ages.

The good news is that as my children grow more independent and family obligations decrease, I anticipate having more time to dedicate to game development. I typically prefer not to share personal details, but I hope this explanation sheds some light on the situation.

As SpiderXx_544 here just said, you may load at any time by pressing F11, but there's no feature for saving with a key bind.
Can you add some fart scenes for Ruby?

Reactions: robert fartman

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
I feel bad saying this because I'm sure the change took a lot of time, but I liked the older models way more than the new ones. They're anime characters so the simpler shading and plain textures worked better with their aesthetic. The newer models having more realistic lighting ironically makes these characters appear less realistic because of the uncanny valley and it breaks the illusion. Details like Hannah's nose being a line and two dots in this picture femdomfartlover uploaded for example is something that works well under cartoonish lighting but looks off putting with real shadows over it (at least in my opinion, would like to hear everyone else's thoughts).

Reactions: TheNumber7

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
How do you change the grades and trigger Hanna´s scene?
1) Complete Chair Tatics mission
2) Become the teacher chair once again
3) A lot of things will happen, she will eventually talk about you being a prize for those who took a 10 on exam
4) On Friday evening or night, an event will appear on teacher's desk
5) Choose Hanna and be happy

(if you skip directly to Rachel in the Checkpoint menu, start from step 3)

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Failed to load: img/parallaxes/par42.png.

I get this after inputting the keycode while in the laboratory sneak sequence. I checked the files and sure enough, I don't have that file in the parallaxes folder.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
so anyone knows ?
This scene is triggered after forcing Hannah to score a 10 on her exam. Right after the scores are announced, if you interact with her in the cafeteria, you will trigger the event. That particular frame is shown if you DON'T try to stop her while she is smashing Sophia's head against Amy's ass.

Failed to load: img/parallaxes/par42.png.

I get this after inputting the keycode while in the laboratory sneak sequence. I checked the files and sure enough, I don't have that file in the parallaxes folder.
Thank you for reporting the bug! This error should be fixed with the Hotfix 1. Make sure you see V0.10.2H1 on the title screen. If you see V0.10.2, you are not playing the latest version.

Spikedjoker

Nov 25, 2023
My honest review of the update overall is positive. I enjoyed the amount of fart content included since that's the reason I play (the protagonist having a fart scene seemed unnecessary but maybe that's just me). However, there are some negatives, but it's just echos of what I've said previously.

First off, similar to the other updates, I enjoyed Hannas but I was kind of disappointed with the lack of replayability. Since the new path is linear (despite the illusion of choices) if you played it you're done, there's no choices that add any scenes. Also, like the other recent updates, you created a new environment but there's nothing in that environment that you can really interact with that effects/changes the story. Also, the large fart sfx still feels over used, if it was used more sparingly it would have more impact, but since it's used 99% of the time it seems less impactful and repetitive. If it helps I know there's a guy, nounsthesame who has audio related to this if you need it.

Apr 14, 2023
This scene is triggered after forcing Hannah to score a 10 on her exam. Right after the scores are announced, if you interact with her in the cafeteria, you will trigger the event. That particular frame is shown if you DON'T try to stop her while she is smashing Sophia's head against Amy's ass.

Thank you for reporting the bug! This error should be fixed with the Hotfix 1. Make sure you see V0.10.2H1 on the title screen. If you see V0.10.2, you are not playing the latest version.
thanks dear developer may this game fetch you lot of dollars and also you kinda improved the game also if i may do you have any plans to introduce the 3rd villianeous in the next update or will it be a classroom friday marks altering event for another girl if it is please introduce more characters like in claire version there were her giantic dommy momy aunts loved it :love::love: i stilll reallyliked the hinata version i know i am not in any position but please for whichever girl u introduce the home event please introduce their aunt mother or sister also from te time when this game started became a fan of the loading screen after the chains those hands from eyes effect on the loading screen with a female laugh is still bad for my heart may you recieve more patron and in future hoping to see more of your games and projects

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: batips and Ariestra
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes