Apr 14, 2023
hey developer when will the game be updated i mean i was looking forward to going other girls home especially sophia as her mother is racheal or there are ore girls too

Spikedjoker

Nov 25, 2023
hey developer when will the game be updated i mean i was looking forward to going other girls home especially sophia as her mother is racheal or there are ore girls too
He had a poll on his board a while back for the new character and Hanna won... It's been over 4 months now since an update so I'm kinda hoping we'll see more material then going to another students home. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Hanna, but since this update is taking more then double the usual amount of time I'm hoping there's more interaction this time around. He posted about a week ago about an upcoming update, but I'm not sure when that's going to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 14, 2023
He had a poll on his board a while back for the new character and Hanna won... It's been over 4 months now since an update so I'm kinda hoping we'll see more material then going to another students home. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Hanna, but since this update is taking more then double the usual amount of time I'm hoping there's more interaction this time around. He posted about a week ago about an upcoming update, but I'm not sure when that's going to be.
bro i forgot hanna who is she the naruto type girl hinata ?

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
does anyone remember the key binding to save during cutscenes?, i faintly remember there being something like that unless im completely wrong, but I do remember there being one for loading them at least

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I just posted the update for supporters. Next week I'll post the public version. Thank you for your patience!

I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the delays in updates. Family responsibilities have been a significant factor in the extended timeline for this update. When I began this project, my son was two years old, and now with a four-year-old son and a two-year-old daughter, along with other family commitments, my available time for game development has become more unpredictable.

Most of my progress is made on weekends, but often unexpected real-life obligations arise that I must prioritize. While I could potentially sacrifice some of these responsibilities to focus more on the game, I believe that being present for my family is paramount, especially at these ages.

The good news is that as my children grow more independent and family obligations decrease, I anticipate having more time to dedicate to game development. I typically prefer not to share personal details, but I hope this explanation sheds some light on the situation.

does anyone remember the key binding to save during cutscenes?, i faintly remember there being something like that unless im completely wrong, but I do remember there being one for loading them at least
As SpiderXx_544 here just said, you may load at any time by pressing F11, but there's no feature for saving with a key bind.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EscapeFromMisantria-0.10.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oct 25, 2017
Is this changelog only mentioning stuff specific to 10.2 or does it list everything that was put into 10.1 (on Patreon) as well?

Apr 14, 2023
the new update is good no complaints had every scene i could ask for from hinata if i still wanna say something i would say i was expecting her mother or sister like in the previous update

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes