gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Consultation with fiona the only possible relationship would be the Mc being sub? I mean the Mc would never stick his her dick in?
Too early to tell, but possibly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be neat to have both options, obviously (esp. given the new "path" system), but understandable if the dev wants to limit variations a bit.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Super solid update. My only complaint is the dev might have tipped their hand too early on the mystery of the blackmailer. I'm pretty sure I know exactly who it is...
Hopefully I'm wrong tho...
Mind to share who you think they are?

Consultation with fiona the only possible relationship would be the Mc being sub? I mean the Mc would never stick his dick in?
Fiona has no pussy and I don't see her taking it in the ass, she's more dominant than submissive.

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Man he doesn't even need "tangible evidence". Given that the mc is obviously not the confident type (I won't even talk abt how being a duplo isn't a blessing in that world bc it's kinda obvious lol), just the fact that smn could know is enough. It's a fear she has, man she hasn't told her best friend for so many years. Plus, I don't think you need some proof to spout bs on smn. It'll always plant the seed of doubt in ppl if you can't prove them otherwise (and that she can't). Though I have to say, I don't remember there being a mention of the blackmailer detaining documents. I remember her talkin abt it. Saying it was documented but that's it.

THX
They didn't send any document they just said that they would tell all of her contacts she's a duplo and when her sister asked how someone could have found out she says her doctors know so maybe there's documents that confirm it that the blackmailer was able to get
Yeah, I was trying to remember some official proof the blackmailer had and was drawing a blank, figured I just blanked on a scene, or hit space double at the wrong time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guys might be right in the end. I mistook the notification sound for the sending of a document because when you are looking at a conversation on my phone there are no notification when you receive a new message so I speculated that it might be a document transfer, but it could be any kind of textual proof. Is Ashe too anxious to resist hearsay proof? Maybe. But I would not be surprised if the proof is stronger than that. It would make a jarring plot hole IMHO if it was only words typed by the blackmailer.

clrgm

Mar 18, 2021
I'm very confused right now. If I pick Natasha over Lexi in the gym locker room and later on I pick Siren path, do I lose both?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone give me TLDR; of the update? On some real limited internet atm, want to be sure it's worth it. I don't like the sounds of blackmail, not my sort of thing although I do like the story so far.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm very confused right now. If I pick Natasha over Lexi in the gym locker room and later on I pick Siren path, do I lose both?
Too early to tell: There are no meaningful scenes with Lexi after the path choice currently.

Your choice in the scene in the locker room with Natasha on day 6 certainly affects how Lexi and the MC see each other so far, but to what extent that'll influence future content remains to be seen.

The path description for the Siren path explicitly states that the MC will ignore Natasha's attempt at blackmail. I can't really imagine Natasha in a non-dominant role, so doubt there will be much sexual content with her on the Siren path.

Reactions: clrgm

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
For right now no. from what i seen now in future updates you will get to be with all the characters but each character on all three paths will be different for example on the dom path in almost all of the sex scenes the mc will be the most dominant like if the mc mc's mom and the cop had a threesome the mc will be the most dominant in this scene.

Reactions: clrgm

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Hottest Mom Daughter content in any game!
This is the real mom that everyone has waiting for :)
Damn she is hot.

Cant wait for more content
Keep it up Dev!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The dev has spoken on discord:
Okay, so I promised a while ago to explain in a bit more detail how the routes work going forward. So here it goes...
  • First of all, this is not gonna be three different games from now on. Meaning the sequence of events will roughly stay the same, no matter what route you're on.
  • Updates won't be split up between the routes. Each update will have content for all of the three routes.
  • Certain scenes will automatically play out completely differently according to the chosen route. E.g. the last scene with Evelyn plays out one way for the SIREN/KITTEN (with some variation) and another way for the CUCKQUEAN. Overall, scenes like this will only be a relatively small part of the game.
  • What you'll see more often is a scene play out, and at some point there might be a choice if you're on a specific route. E.g. a scene where Ashe gets put in her place. The KITTEN/CUCKQUEAN would automatically stay quiet, but the SIREN would get a choice: Stay quiet or speak up. So oftentimes there will be a default response, and a bonus choice for certain routes. This can be in sexual or non-sexual situations. These bonus choices are not necessarily "better" than non-route-specific choices. Some of these choices have very little impact, some might have heavy long-term consequences.
    • The SIREN will get more options to be confident, flirtatious, rude or dominant.
    • The KITTEN will get more options to be timid, submissive, empathetic or cute.
    • The CUCKQUEAN will get more options to be passive, quiet, voyeuristic or sneaky.
  • There will still be lots of choices that are not tied to specific routes. This will also give you plenty of opportunity to have a bit more of a balanced approach. E.g. if you're on the KITTEN path you can still avoid a lot of the submissive options without missing out on content because of it.
  • Some love interests have multiple routes that you can choose from. Some of these routes are only available for a certain main route (SIREN/KITTEN/CUCKQUEAN). Most of the major love interests are available on all main routes. Less important side characters are sometimes only available on one or two main routes.
  • While each route has a certain focus/specialty when it comes to the erotic content, there will still be opportunities to "branch out".
    • The SIREN will still have opportunities to be a bottom.
    • The KITTEN will still have opportunities to be a top (including futa-on-futa).
    • The SIREN and KITTEN will still have opportunities for group sex, swinging and sharing.
    • The CUCKQUEAN will still have opportunities to have sex herself.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
That was somewhat reassuring. Everything about this game has been great so far, so don't get me wrong, I didn't expect it to be a shitshow, I was just low key worried that the Ashe I naturally play would have options taken away from her, even if I thought they still made sense with the path I had to choose.

I'm having a really hard time so far thinking about Siren vs Kitten... Confident and flirtatious vs Empathetic and Cute. Hmm... My Ashe is a nice person, but she definitely wants the power to stand up for herself, but also absolutely still bottom or top depending on the person. Might be asking a bit too much content wise, but I hope most relationships have more 'equal' paths as well, like Fiona and Lexi not necessarily living up to their signaled dom/sub preferences.

Jun 1, 2022
The dev has spoken on discord:
This is reassuring I was hoping Ashe would be able to join in on the sex in the cuck route since one of my worries was that the game would go full on cuck where Ashe would just watch and not be able to join in on the fun as well, but I am very glad she can at least join in the sex as well I am saying this mainly because I think Stella is super hot and we don't know as of yet if she is exclusive to only the cuck route or not.

Now I want to see a Ashe x Stella x Evelyn sex scene of them both spit roasting Evelyn in a tag team would be hot as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.90 star(s) 86 Votes