dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There are multiple red herrings, Siri and Delila. Maybe one of them is the blackmailer, maybe not, but the writing is quite good

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I have addressed the developments with Delilah at length on the game's Discord server. I chose not to reproduce all of that here, because my bottom line conclusion, after discussing the new developments, is that Delilah is not the blackmailer. She hasn't moved either up or down on my list. If anyone is desperately curious about my thoughts on the new developments with her character, they can join the Discord and read what's been said there.

My decision to put Isabella on the "definitely not" list was not purely due to Rachel trusting her. I already made that clear. I don't accept that my reasons are "thin", just because you failed to parse them all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe add an asterisk and explain you've written about it elsewhere, because unless every reader here is also there, they wouldn't know. I'd say put a summary in, but it feels like you would find that offensive.

And I can 'parse' your logic, I just don't weigh them to the same extent to feel it deserves "definitely not" status. I also don't necessarily agree with your assumptions or conclusions, but that's a separate point that I don't feel like debating over.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
People are claiming that Delilah is fixated on Ashe to the point of craziness. And intelligence, imagination, memory and focus are all factors that could contribute to her making a mistake. There is apparently a whole aspect of her life we don't interact with. Right now that kind of mistake does not make sense to you but if we had all the picture it might. And in the story Ashe is keeping stuff from Rachel so her thinking that Fiona told her and then later rationalizing it is on her only. Making Delilah a good candidate or a red hareng that some will be mad about if it is not her.
screenshot0018.png
Enough of a warning for me. Already have vietnam flashback ready to go ala AL.

Jokes aside, for me Del kinda moved up on the list in the sus department, mainly because of how she talked and acted on the bus. While there could be a chance Fiona did possible mention Ashe being a duplo, there is some measure of doubt there for me. I mean she just learned her bestie is a duplo, and totally ate her out. I doubt she would purposefully say anything, atleast intentionally. Maybe by accident possibly.

I honestly don't think Isabella is involved either, mainly because she would have known already and likely would have made Ashe's life hell more so than already. Also, as much as I am still kinda on the fence with, I still kinda suspect Officer Small Dick, mainly because she could use two phones and an alias. Vanessa Mom could very well be a high suspect, given connections and possible contacts.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I'm trying to recall, what makes you call the blackmailer calm and calculating?
Her communication with Ashe. Сold-blooded, sarcastic and even cruel. At the same time, it is well thought out, and without unnecessary display of emotions.

Also, competence in one area doesn't transfer to all areas, so theoretical mistakes could happen. Whatever competence you're seeing in the blackmailer would be in a controlled situation for them. They pick the time, have probably prepared, send the first message, etc. If we're talking about a hypothetical blackmailer-Delilah on the bus she isn't prepared, she ran into Ashe, let a slip of the tongue reveal she knew Ashe's secret, was fed the info that Fiona knows (but not how recently) and jumps on that to cover for her slip. Seems perfectly within the bounds of possibility.
If she is able to find out Ashe's secret from nowhere and come up with such blackmail, then she will not screw up like that even in an unexpected situation. Not letting a person know that you know her secret, especially when you are secretly blackmailing her, is not some super impossible skill. You are trying to make Delilah look like a smart mind gamer, capable of finding out other people's secrets and organizing blackmail without being caught, and at the same time you are making her look like a fool, who in an unexpected situation immediately gets lost, screws up, and almost exposes herself as a blackmailer. This is not logical.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Her communication with Ashe. Сold-blooded, sarcastic and even cruel. At the same time, it is well thought out, and without unnecessary display of emotions.

If she is able to find out Ash's secret from nowhere and come up with such blackmail, then she will not screw up like that even in an unexpected situation. Not letting a person know that you know her secret, especially when you are secretly blackmailing her, is not some super impossible skill. You are trying to make Deilala look like a smart mind gamer, capable of finding out other people's secrets and organizing blackmail without being caught, and at the same time you are making her look like a fool, who in an unexpected situation immediately gets lost, screws up, and almost exposes herself as a blackmailer. This is not logical.
Humans and emotions aren't logical, but I have a feeling a continued back and forth will just end everyone restating their position over and over.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Humans and emotions aren't logical, but I have a feeling a continued back and forth will just end everyone restating their position over and over.
But not in this case. That blackmailer can't screw up like that. That would be a stupid plot twist. Especially for this well written game.
The dispute is not resolved because you have no argument that the blackmailer is Delilah , other than she's obsessed by Ashe. But she's obsessed like a shy teenager in love, which is how she acts, and not like a sexual maniac. And there are no more arguments.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
At last. I think the dev is wetting his pants laughing about all the theories he created here with us. And that is making him a very good dev.

If you are able with your game to create chaos among the people following you, you are good!

(y)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
At last. I think the dev is wetting his pants laughing about all the theories he created here with us. And that is making him a very good dev.

If you are able with your game to create chaos among the people following you, you are good!

(y)
Healthy theories and debates makes things solid from a narrative stand point. Makes people engage with others and talk about the game. Which is always good.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023

(y)
Indeed. Since people discuss and build theories a lot, it means they like the story.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Duplo Futa - This is the "true futa" for people who are sticklers about the genre. She has a cock, balls, and a pussy. In theory, she can both impregnate femmes and be impregnated by other futas, though this isn't certain. We're told in the game that one or the other set of equipment might not be useful for reproduction.
So if Duplo able to breed others, can she breed herself? :D

Also is Mono common in Eruption Imminent's world? , like the "male" of EI universe?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Maybe add an asterisk and explain you've written about it elsewhere, because unless every reader here is also there, they wouldn't know. I'd say put a summary in, but it feels like you would find that offensive.
No, I wouldn't find it offensive. I just am not willing to reproduce multiple lengthy posts in two places. Despite the amount of time I spend posting here and on Discord, these are mostly stolen moments for me, in what is otherwise a pretty busy schedule.

I suppose I could have noted that I had made additional comments about Delilah elsewhere, but I limited my post to mentioning new entries on my list and pointing out changes. Since my estimate of Delilah's threat level hasn't changed, she didn't get any additional mention. I thought (and still think) that was sufficient.

And I can 'parse' your logic, I just don't weigh them to the same extent to feel it deserves "definitely not" status. I also don't necessarily agree with your assumptions or conclusions, but that's a separate point that I don't feel like debating over.
There's no reason why you have to be persuaded by any of my arguments. I'm equally unconvinced by the arguments I've seen for Isabella's guilt. I might be right, or I might be wrong, and we'll find out which eventually. But you implied that my only reason for discounting Isabella as the blackmailer was that Rachel trusted her, when that was just one of the things I mentioned. This left me to conclude that you did not, in fact, parse the rest of my argument.

So if Duplo able to breed others, can she breed herself? :D

Also is Mono common in Eruption Imminent's world? , like the "male" of EI universe?
Successful self-insemination of duplos remains a "maybe" in the game world, at present. Perhaps we'll get a definite answer later, or perhaps it will just stay a maybe.

Mono futas make up roughly half of the population, as do femmes, like males and females in the real world. It probably isn't an even split, but it's something close to an even split.

Duplos make up an infinitesimally small percentage of the population. There are plenty of them in existence, as a raw number, but not as a percentage of the total population. Most people will never meet one.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
with the forced choice between the 3 paths, do we need only 3 saves or will previous choices still make a difference to what content we'll be able to see inside a specifi route?

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
I wish Fiona had nailed the mom on the cuckquean path instead of some other woman. Would've been hotter. I wish you had more flexibility and didn't need to choose a path, but it's not that bad I guess.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. Wonderful update, but I'm torn on the path split sort of deal. Like, clearly useful and hot, but I'm of the minority that likes to swing and share while retaining some will and agency which is sort of... all of the options at once, I suppose.

Guess that means I'll have to check out all the paths (oh darn), but it also means it's unlikely any will really truly land. Oh well. Lovely to see the game continue on!

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
with the forced choice between the 3 paths, do we need only 3 saves or will previous choices still make a difference to what content we'll be able to see inside a specifi route?
From the importance of each choice so far, I would say that previous choices will influence some content. It may still be influence by your previous choices but you will get a version of it.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
From the importance of each choice so far, I would say that previous choices will influence some content. It may still be influence by your previous choices but you will get a version of it.
With all the important bits being decided by the path selection screen while MC was "high as a kite," in her own words. I feel like the true path should be a mix between all of them and not entirely based on how many points you have. Some parts of this game seems like it's mirroring real life in the context that shit happens but after the path selection screen, that feeling of randomness that our character reacts to kinda goes away

Last edited:
Reactions: stahalle

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The whole blackmail story is bullshit. Why should I be forced to accept this? Where is the option to send that unknown person to fuck himself off?

4.90 star(s) 86 Votes