Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It is rather suspicious that many immediately had suspicions about Delilah. This may mean that the author most likely wants to throw us off the scent, or the story is really that simple.
She could easily be a red herring, but I think the real red herring is the blackmail and not her suspicious nature. I don't think she was ever going to out Ashe. She was just hoping for some spank bank mats and thought it'd be a good way to make Ashe think she's there for her. Fiona implied pretty heavily when she was warning Ashe not to make a move on her that she's kinda crazy. The exact kind of crazy I'm totally down to stick my dick into as well.
That could also be possible. And Fiona will also in my opinion not do it. But than the question remains. Which MOFO did tell Delilah?

I also can imagine that Deliah, IF she does it, is wrecking 7 dildo's a week on the picture from Ashe.

:ROFLMAO:
Spied on her maybe. Pull Ashe's pants down to molest her during a sleepover maybe. I'm not sure what she did but I'm pretty sure it was a, illegal and b, something I'm into.

nothingman27

Mar 25, 2022
Because in that case you've created a cuckold Ashe. Not just picked one or two cucky choices, but consistently picked them to railroad you onto that path. You have to make choices that lead her into growing into a much different person between the paths.
Not cuck Ashe doesn't even let Cleo get away with probably accidentally grabbing Rachel's tit, cuck quean Ashe doesn't just allow it but then masturbates to the fantasy about it. She's a significantly different person and that's going to influence how people treat her. Don't get me wrong, I think this would be better without NTR just because that's splitting the development time way too much, all of a sudden a 600 render update becomes more like a 250-300 render update unless you play every path, maybe even worse depending on how far the paths split. Still doesn't make the LIs worse just because a path with a completely different Ashe has them treating her differently.
If my friend's a cuck, and he asks me to fuck his wife the answer is a definitive "no", never "yes" because he one time let the mailman feel her up. I'm just hoping that, again just as a theoretical example Fiona cuz she's so far my favorite (and that scene of Ashe's confession was peak), would have some misgivings about doing that to her friend, even if she wanted it. We've only got the Evelyn scene to go on so far which isn't a true cuck scene on her part but rather voyeurism on Ashes', hopefully this dev will handle it better than most would.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Yes, that makes perfect sense being offended over scenes that will never happen and that you'll never see on your canon playthrough.
This isn't a case of you get cucked because you didn't get enough love points. This is a case of you explicitly make cuck choices, and then explicitly choose the cuck path. If you continually make choices not not develop Ashe's relationships with the LIs and continually make choices to encourage LIs to make relationships with other people then them having relationships with other people isn't a flaw in the LIs character, it's a flaw in Ashe's.
Yes, I've never understood why people feel the irrepressible need to cry foul over a type of content that clearly doesn't interest them, and why they feel compelled to insult people who don't have the same interests and sensibilities as they do, in order to vent their personal anxieties and insecurities. I mean, all tastes exist in nature, and in the minds of individuals, we don't all appreciate the same things, yet I'm not going to hate or despise someone just because they and I have differences. Personally, I sometimes dislike romances that are bland, too stereotypical, vanilla, or too classic (Nephilim bores me, for example), and conversely, I don't like tropes that are too cheap or dumb in the NTR or corruption genres either. For both, I prefer a gradual build-up of plot with subtleties, twists and interesting choices for our character to make. I never forget either that this is fiction, and that while it's normal to project yourself into a story to feel something, nevertheless your life isn't jeopardized by what happens to a character either. You have to realize that a fictional character isn't an extension of yourself if you want to feel better. I find it more interesting to judge a story or situations by what's on the inside of a character's head, and mostly by their actions.

So let's let devs and players alike enjoy what they want, without resorting to vindictiveness or trying to make them feel guilty for what they like and we don't. I have no problem with a visual novel that features scenes with content I don't like, as long as it's possible for me to skip that content; and if it's a game that solely features themes I don't like, in that case I'll play something else, it wouldn't occur to me either to go and spew my hatred at a developer/author because he's doing something that's not to my taste.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
I'll eat my own words if I'm wrong but from a writing perspective I can't imagine introducing a mystery and giving the solution to that mystery 10 minutes later. The blackmail thing seems like an arc, that it will play a small part across several updates before its resolved. So I would have a hard time believing the writer would so explicitly say "it's this character" and then 9 months later when Scooby and the gang pull the mask off the villain it turns out to be that character, there's no element of surprise or revelation. That's why red herrings exist to extend the mystery to give it intrigue. Although I guess it's hats off to the dev for writing a mystery that is getting this level of engagement.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I'll eat my own words if I'm wrong but from a writing perspective I can't imagine introducing a mystery and giving the solution to that mystery 10 minutes later. The blackmail thing seems like an arc, that it will play a small part across several updates before its resolved. So I would have a hard time believing the writer would so explicitly say "it's this character" and then 9 months later when Scooby and the gang pull the mask off the villain it turns out to be that character, there's no element of surprise or revelation. That's why red herrings exist to extend the mystery to give it intrigue. Although I guess it's hats off to the dev for writing a mystery that is getting this level of engagement.
I think I pretty much agree with what you're saying, I don't really see a big plot really coming together at the moment. For the time being, the developer is content to give us some narrative leads for characters and to build up their dedicated story arcs. We'll have to wait and see where the developer takes the story. I hope he has some pleasant surprises in store for us in the plot department.

Reactions: flachelence

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Ashe told her (like an eejit) in the line immediately previous, she just had to latch onto that.

Are you saying that she is so smart and cunning that she arranged blackmail, but she is so stupid that she spill the beans, not knowing what to answer, because she didn’t know that Fiona knew about it, and then she got lucky and Ashe helped her? It doesn't look real.
What Fiona would tell Delilah was as very expected and inevitable.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it's a nice story i like it and the models are great but just a question, how those futa reproduce??!!
The MC is a duplo, she has both sex but all other in the family are not, they just have a dick, so my question is how her mother gave birth to her, are we in a magical world where you find girls in roses or in a shobox someone lays in front of your door?

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Well it's a nice story i like it and the models are great but just a question, how those futa reproduce??!!
The MC is a duplo, she has both sex but all other in the family are not, they just have a dick, so my question is how her mother gave birth to her, are we in a magical world where you find girls in roses or in a shobox someone lays in front of your door?
There are females (fems) with female genitalia, futas with only male genitalia, and duplos with both reproductive organs in this fictional universe.
However, the 3 categories of people are referred to in the feminine most of the time, even if sexual orientations seem to exist (FutaxFem, FutaxFuta, FemxFem ?). Nevertheless, it's still not quite clear how everything works from my point of view.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
no they dont have all dicks. there are futas (only penis), duplos (both vag and penis) and normal woman. the mom and sister are normal. her best friend fiona is a futa and mc is a duplo. and her mother that died was a futa.

Reactions: robin312

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
With Patreon Tightening their TOS on blackmail, I can't see that plot line going to far in the sexual abuse way regardless of who the blackmailer is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An option to make the blackmail plotline more in line with Patreon TOS is to make it less sexual in nature. We are used to a certain kind of blackmail here on the forum because of the nature of the games we play, but most blackmails IRL use sex or some kind of financial document as material to force the blackmailed to perform actions unrelated to sex. If the blackmailer's end goal is not sex it might not be as a problem with Patreon. (I did not personally read those TOS) In term of story it might reshuffle the list of possible candidate as the blackmailer. There are also two other options in my head. the first is that the blackmailer morphs into an anonymous ally for Ashe as she helps her become the person she wants and the mention of threats disappear from the discutions overtime. The other option is that the blackmail stops out of the blue because the blackmailer would have gotten what they want by other means leaving that mystery to the players to solve. That last option I could see more as playing out in one of the paths and and not the others or for each path to have different clues.

If we go by motive for blackmail we can also make a list. Most people on it would be to get Ashe to get laid or to get in control of her anxiety. There are a few Outlier that we can guess. Also those reason might differ depending of the path we choose for Ashe making it more difficult to identify correctly. Hell with the pathing system, the blackmailer might not be the same person in each path.

Anyways, with the recent Patreon TOS enforcement this plotline is bound to either a short shelf life or to morphing into something else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iev and Coaxmetal

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Anyways, with the recent Patreon TOS enforcement this plotline is bound to either a short shelf life or to morphing into something else.
Possibly, but this remains to be seen. Fashion Business is still on Patreon after years of running a plot which is entirely centered around blackmail, so some games do fly under the radar. And the fact that this game is focused on futas may provide it with a bit of magical protection. Also, there's the possibility of a mass migration of support to SubscribeStar. MorriganRae wouldn't be the first developer to refuse to bow to Patreon and then bounce back from being kicked off the platform.

We'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

Are you saying that she is so smart and cunning that she arranged blackmail, but she is so stupid that she spill the beans, not knowing what to answer, because she didn’t know that Fiona knew about it, and then she got lucky and Ashe helped her? It doesn't look real.
What Fiona would tell Delilah was as very expected and inevitable.
People are claiming that Delilah is fixated on Ashe to the point of craziness. And intelligence, imagination, memory and focus are all factors that could contribute to her making a mistake. There is apparently a whole aspect of her life we don't interact with. Right now that kind of mistake does not make sense to you but if we had all the picture it might. And in the story Ashe is keeping stuff from Rachel so her thinking that Fiona told her and then later rationalizing it is on her only. Making Delilah a good candidate or a red hareng that some will be mad about if it is not her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I have never thought how they reproduce. But thinking about it Ashe has a wonderful dick which is long enough to make love with her own pussy?! Or with one of the other lovely ILIs

And the second question is even easier. How do you think, knowing that the mum of Ashe is fully female gave birth? I don't think anal.........

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If you didn't play the game, how do you know that it's a nice story?
I played it but as i'm getting old i did not remember all the details, i though it was a futa world, i just started thie update and this went in my mind.

But well they are not futa as futa are supposed to have both, there are normal female and males look like female except for the dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azeroth67000

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
With a new update out, it's time for me to review my previous suspect list for the blackmail plot. I won't retype the whole thing. Not much has changed. I mostly stand by all of my previous assessments, but there are a few changes.

Also, in my previous write-up, I forgot about Siri (the employee at the gym) and Luna (the gym customer who asked Ashe to help her snap some pics), so I'll be adding them. I'll also add Victoria (who has not yet appeared on screen), Kendra (Ashe's aunt who was introduced in this update, but hasn't yet appeared), Marita (Ashe's boss), and Jane (just to have all the named characters included).

As before, I'll put all of my thoughts behind spoiler tags.

That's it. Those are the changes to my list of suspects. I'll revisit the question again when there's more evidence of guilt or more grounds for suspicion.
Moved some things around, because it's awkward to quote from two different spoiler messages. Firstly, not reviewing Delilah after the new events that show she does know about Ashe's duplo status makes all your other work and conclusions more suspect. It's basically theory-crafting malpractice.

And the logic for Isabella being on the "definitely not" list is thin and dependant on a 19 year old being a perfect judge of character, and Isabella is a bitch towards Ashe. If she thought she could get away with it, I do think she would. And Rachel might be able to trust Isabella with her shit, but that doesn't mean that loyalty transfers to her sister. I personally think it's probably not Isabella because she'd just say it or make a big public deal about it some other way.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
She could easily be a red herring, but I think the real red herring is the blackmail and not her suspicious nature. I don't think she was ever going to out Ashe. She was just hoping for some spank bank mats and thought it'd be a good way to make Ashe think she's there for her. Fiona implied pretty heavily when she was warning Ashe not to make a move on her that she's kinda crazy. The exact kind of crazy I'm totally down to stick my dick into as well.

Spied on her maybe. Pull Ashe's pants down to molest her during a sleepover maybe. I'm not sure what she did but I'm pretty sure it was a, illegal and b, something I'm into.
I think part of the evidence for this point is the blackmailer seemed satisfied with the crappy work out pics Ashe ended up sending. That could totally be Delilah. She could get weeks or months out of that, with her obsession. I do think the threat is also a bluff. As for finding out, I think the most likely way (if it turns out to be Delilah) is she spied on Ashe and Zoey having sex, and she had the right angles to see. After their seven minutes in heaven, Delilah would feel betrayed and could potentially push herself to call Ashe a duplo-slut. Plus, obviously she lied on the bus.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
People are claiming that Delilah is fixated on Ashe to the point of craziness. And intelligence, imagination, memory and focus are all factors that could contribute to her making a mistake. There is apparently a whole aspect of her life we don't interact with. Right now that kind of mistake does not make sense to you but if we had all the picture it might. And in the story Ashe is keeping stuff from Rachel so her thinking that Fiona told her and then later rationalizing it is on her only. Making Delilah a good candidate or a red hareng that some will be mad about if it is not her.
If she is so obsessed to the point of madness, then she would not be able to act as calmly and calculatingly as that blackmailer. And if she can do that, then she would never make such a stupid mistake. You don't need to be a detective to understand this. How would she have gotten out of it if Ashe hadn't told her that Fiona knew her secret? People write that the whole game screams that this is Delilah, but I don’t see where the game screams about this, these are some unfounded speculations. So far, Delilah and the blackmailer look as different as possible. And if Delilah had been pretending, then again, she would never make such a stupid mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
If she is so obsessed to the point of madness, then she would not be able to act as calmly and calculatingly as that blackmailer. And if she can do that, then she would never make such a stupid mistake. You don't need to be a detective to understand this. How would she have gotten out of it if Ash hadn't told her that Fiona knew her secret? People write that the whole game screams that this is Deilala, but I don’t see where the game screams about this, these are some unfounded speculations. So far, Delilah and the blackmailer look as different as possible. And if Delilah had been pretending, then again, she would never make such a stupid mistake.
I'm trying to recall, what makes you call the blackmailer calm and calculating?

Also, competence in one area doesn't transfer to all areas, so theoretical mistakes could happen. Whatever competence you're seeing in the blackmailer would be in a controlled situation for them. They pick the time, have probably prepared, send the first message, etc. If we're talking about a hypothetical blackmailer-Delilah on the bus she isn't prepared, she ran into Ashe, let a slip of the tongue reveal she knew Ashe's secret, was fed the info that Fiona knows (but not how recently) and jumps on that to cover for her slip. Seems perfectly within the bounds of possibility.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I played it but as i'm getting old i did not remember all the details, i though it was a futa world, i just started thie update and this went in my mind.

But well they are not futa as futa are supposed to have both, there are normal female and males look like female except for the dick.
In this fictional universe, there are three genital configurations.
  1. Femme - This is your female, equipped with a pussy, and capable of child-bearing.
  2. Mono Futa - This is your dickgirl. She has a cock and balls, and no pussy. She gets femmes pregnant, and can't get pregnant herself.
  3. Duplo Futa - This is the "true futa" for people who are sticklers about the genre. She has a cock, balls, and a pussy. In theory, she can both impregnate femmes and be impregnated by other futas, though this isn't certain. We're told in the game that one or the other set of equipment might not be useful for reproduction.
The MC is a duplo futa, meaning that she has the full array of genitals. So far, not counting a duplo influencer who appeared on the news and a duplo porn star, the MC is the only character in the story who has been revealed to be a duplo.

Moved some things around, because it's awkward to quote from two different spoiler messages. Firstly, not reviewing Delilah after the new events that show she does know about Ashe's duplo status makes all your other work and conclusions more suspect. It's basically theory-crafting malpractice.
I have addressed the developments with Delilah at length on the game's Discord server. I chose not to reproduce all of that here, because my bottom line conclusion, after discussing the new developments, is that Delilah is not the blackmailer. She hasn't moved either up or down on my list. If anyone is desperately curious about my thoughts on the new developments with her character, they can join the Discord and read what's been said there.

And the logic for Isabella being on the "definitely not" list is thin and dependant on a 19 year old being a perfect judge of character, and Isabella is a bitch towards Ashe. If she thought she could get away with it, I do think she would. And Rachel might be able to trust Isabella with her shit, but that doesn't mean that loyalty transfers to her sister. I personally think it's probably not Isabella because she'd just say it or make a big public deal about it some other way.
My decision to put Isabella on the "definitely not" list was not purely due to Rachel trusting her. I already made that clear. I don't accept that my reasons are "thin", just because you failed to parse them all.

4.90 star(s) 86 Votes