Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
I don't really understand the point of this mutually exclusive route selection system, and what it has to do with a weed trip.
Does this mean that some of the options that might appeal to us under either path are irrevocably closed if we choose one in particular ? Let's say I like multi-partner sex scenes and sharing on the Cucqueen route, are they unavailable on the Siren (domme) route ?
I really find the intrigue with the policewoman annoying, as long as it's only two brief scenes that can easily be skipped it's still okay; but the whole situation with her power move on both sisters quickly becomes insufferable, we're dealing with relentlessness with this character.
From i seen basically all three paths are going have to have the same scenes but different variations like for example on the siren route if there is a threesome between the mc, mc's mom and the cop in that scene the mc is the one who will be the most dominant and for cuck route the mc will be a sub/ watcher.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
So this now has a "route" system that locks you out of 2/3rds of the lewd stuff with a single Mass Effect ending style choice, if you don't replay with whole new saves? Instead of opting in or out of content in each scene or having points thresholds to lock content i.e "not enough Dom points to do X"? Am I understanding this correctly?

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
So this now has a "route" system that locks you out of 2/3rds of the lewd stuff with a single Mass Effect ending style choice, if you don't replay with whole new saves? Instead of opting in or out of content in each scene or having points thresholds to lock content i.e "not enough Dom points to do X"? Am I understanding this correctly?
Basically, basically all three paths are going have to have the same scenes but different variations like for example on the siren route if there is a threesome between the mc, mc's mom and the cop in that scene the mc is the one who will be the most dominant

Reactions: AlterdStates7

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
From i seen basically all three paths are going have to have the same scenes but different variations like for example on the siren route if there is a threesome between the mc, mc's mom and the cop in that scene the mc is the one who will be the most dominant and for cuck route the mc will be a sub/ watcher.
Nice, thanks for reassuring me a bit there. :) I was afraid that the introduction of this new system would considerably restrain me in my choices in the future, glad to know it didn't.

Haha, like everyone else, I also saw a link with Mass Effect for that conclusion that had aroused so much anger at the time, what memories.

Does anyone have any clues as to how the plot will unfold, how the characters will evolve and what the relationship will be with the MC ? I also share this impression that Delilah is the blackmailer of our character, even if at first glance it seems a bit odd given her character. However, Fiona does tell us at one point that her sister is a bit of a weirdo, that she seems very obsessed with Ashe; considering this detail, the chronology of the first messages, in addition to the many glances Delilah gives her phone make me think as much. I almost forgot the fact that she accidentally mentions to Ashe that she knows about her duplo status, not to mention that her confused reaction is very indicative.

I wonder if there's a route with Isabella ? So far my main interests are Rachel, Vanessa, Fiona, the mom and a little bit of Lexi.

Last edited:

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Nice, thanks for reassuring me a bit there. :) I was afraid that the introduction of this new system would considerably restrain me in my choices in the future, glad to know it didn't.

Haha, like everyone else, I also saw a link with Mass Effect for that conclusion that had aroused so much anger at the time, what memories.

Does anyone have any clues as to how the plot will unfold, how the characters will evolve and what the relationship will be with the MC ? I also share this impression that Delilah is the blackmailer of our character, even if at first glance it seems a bit odd given her character. However, Fiona does tell us at one point that her sister is a bit of a weirdo, that she seems very obsessed with Ashe; considering this detail, the chronology of the first messages, in addition to the many glances Delilah gives her phone make me think as much. I almost forgot the fact that she accidentally mentions to Ashe that she knows about her duplo status, not to mention that her confused reaction is very indicative.

I wonder if there's a route with Isabella ? So far my main interests are Rachel, Vanessa, Fiona, the mom and a little bit of Lexi.
I agree and from what I'm understanding is, on all three routes or mainly on the dom/sub routes you get to decide if you want a romantic relationship or purely fuck buddy relationship with all the characters. it seems that it's like sort of a harem but not At the same time. And i hope in a future update that on the dom route you can dominate all the futa that would have cucked you.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
3 routes to choose at the end of episode 4. Just started playing it and finished it in about 5 hours. This VN is so freaking good that's for sure! Looks like I'm going to have 3 separate saves or do the 1-3, 4-6, and 7-9 page section saves (I know it can go beyond page 9). And have the original kept separate (the saves before choosing the routes). Gonna have a lot to think which route would be my main choice. Mainly choosing either kitten or siren route. Though I wouldn't mind merging all 3 but mostly containing kitten and siren. Anyways, I guess a "netorare" tag is going to be added in the near future with a disclaimer saying ntr is avoidable.
Edit: when I saw the "choose your route" option, I was like, "Aww shit. Here we go again."

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I agree and from what I'm understanding is, on all three routes or mainly on the dom/sub routes you get to decide if you want a romantic relationship or purely fuck buddy relationship with all the characters. it seems that it's like sort of a harem but not At the same time. And i hope in a future update that on the dom route you can dominate all the futa that would have cucked you.
It's a sort of informal harem, if I understand you correctly ? In other words, not all the characters will be aware that you're fooling around with so-and-so. You're free to enter into a relationship with whomever you like, but you won't necessarily have a transparent harem, or an assumed polyamorous situation.
Otherwise, it's a good thing we're allowed to choose the shade of our relationship: pure and romantic, unbridled sexuality on the other. Unless there are characters for only one type of relationship, Zoey doesn't seem at the moment to be open to anything other than a casual and sexual relationship with no commitment.

Reactions: Dragongod777

Ati Moren

Dec 16, 2022
I see a lot of people complaining about the routes, I think it's fine for scenes to have variations based on your behavior and the game really is easily replayable and it's way too early to tell how much these routes will restrict your playthrogh anyway. However what bothers me is that episode 4 already seems to establish that there will be route exclusive characters. I checked out the all three routes to see how much they differ and I didn't really enjoy the cuck route, but I think Stella is amazing and I'd love to encounter her on any of the other two paths. I get that she is mainly for the mom and for Ashe to watch, but she just seems like a much better version of the cop and lots of people would probably bee into that.

zagz12

Jan 9, 2020
Good update. Not sure what to make of the path options yet but I have faith in the dev to do a good job.

Jun 1, 2022
Amazing update really loved almost everything I am still unsure what to think of the paths in one hand I would love to see Ashes personality change depending on what ever route you choose but at the same time I loved the freedom of choosing what ever role Ashe should have during the decisions.

I played all routes and I have to say I fucking hated the NTR cuck one it made my stomach turn I don't think I will touch it ever again in the future its not for me I do have to say I loved Stellas model overall just not the route that she is in would have loved if she was in the sub route with Ashe instead, I also hated how in the cuck route the mother does a complete 180 goes full slut mode I felt like that was very out of character of her bit weird but anyways like I said its just not for me I am however very excited for the dom and sub routes especially the dom route I want Ashe to finally be confident conquer and make her own little harem.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Amazing update really loved almost everything I am still unsure what to think of the paths in one hand I would love to see Ashes personality change depending on what ever route you choose but at the same time I loved the freedom of choosing what ever role Ashe should have during the decisions.

I played all routes and I have to say I fucking hated the NTR cuck one it made my stomach turn I don't think I will touch it ever again in the future its not for me I do have to say I loved Stellas model overall just not the route that she is in would have loved if she was in the sub route with Ashe instead, I also hated how in the cuck route the mother does a complete 180 goes full slut mode I felt like that was very out of character of her bit weird but anyways like I said its just not for me I am however very excited for the dom and sub routes especially the dom route I want Ashe to finally be confident conquer and make her own little harem.
Right! I wish that in a future update ashe gets to dominate all those who NTR her in the other paths on the dom path

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I just found this thread, and I see I'm late to the party when it comes to speculating about who sent the mystery texts at the end of V 0.3 and why. But I like to speculate and theorize, so I'll still post my thoughts on the topic.

I'll spoiler it, since I'm sure to be long-winded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With a new update out, it's time for me to review my previous suspect list for the blackmail plot. I won't retype the whole thing. Not much has changed. I mostly stand by all of my previous assessments, but there are a few changes.

Also, in my previous write-up, I forgot about Siri (the employee at the gym) and Luna (the gym customer who asked Ashe to help her snap some pics), so I'll be adding them. I'll also add Victoria (who has not yet appeared on screen), Kendra (Ashe's aunt who was introduced in this update, but hasn't yet appeared), Marita (Ashe's boss), and Jane (just to have all the named characters included).

As before, I'll put all of my thoughts behind spoiler tags.

That's it. Those are the changes to my list of suspects. I'll revisit the question again when there's more evidence of guilt or more grounds for suspicion.

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Bro every update is peaker than the last one, this whole lot of content added in this one was amazing, i loved the route split, so we won't need to step on eggs to get the route we want, SIREN ALL THE WAY, the scenes where astonishing, really good, Mom scenes(specially the yoga one), pure cinema, Kate scene was also incredible i'm anxious on how mom and Kate stories will progress, and i'm sorry for the innocent lovers, but my guess on the blackmailer is Delilah, bro she saying that Fiona told her imo was the biggest lucky bluff in the video game history

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Bro every update is peaker than the last one, this whole lot of content added in this one was amazing, i loved the route split, so we won't need to step on eggs to get the route we want, SIREN ALL THE WAY, the scenes where astonishing, really good, Mom scenes(specially the yoga one), pure cinema, Kate scene was also incredible i'm anxious on how mom and Kate stories will progress, and i'm sorry for the innocent lovers, but my guess on the blackmailer is Delilah, bro she saying that Fiona told her imo was the biggest lucky bluff in the video game history

4.90 star(s) 92 Votes