stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Your behavior == your route
Isn't it a rule? Not only in game, but in a real life as well. If you behave like a jerk, you are a jerk
so you say that you always behave the same with every person? i can be a nice guy to people i like but can be an asshole to people that i dont like. if i meet a woman that wants be domme i can be sub. if i meet a woman that wants to be sub i can be dominat. thats how life works we can adopt to situations in different ways.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Say Im thinking of subbing as patreon for this game. But how often do we see new updates? Paying for something monthly if its updated once every 6 months is a pretty bad investment ‍♂
For now about every 4 months, might increase the further the game advances. You could also just subscribe one month when an update got released if you want to support and can't afford to do it every month.

Reactions: dadox888 and Khao

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
so you say that you always behave the same with every person? i can be a nice guy to people i like but can be an asshole to people that i dont like. if i meet a woman that wants be domme i can be sub. if i meet a woman that wants to be sub i can be dominat. thats how life works we can adopt to situations in different ways.
Sure you got a point but why are you an asshole to some people? There must be a good reason (at least to you) otherwise you're just unhinged. People default being nice or assholes (mostly nice), and act different only if they have a good reason.

Being dom or sub is not the same thing. Not everyone can be a dom, less much switching between sub and dom. For instance I read lots of feedback of girls asking their boyfriends to be more dominant in bed and they couldn't do it or be good enough at it.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I chose the Siren path to give Ashe some backbone, get rid of the she-hulk and cunt/dickpunch the blackmailer - eventually. I truly hope Siren-Ashe can still have a relationship with Fiona. That scene was so hot.

Loved the update in general, but facepalmed so hard when Ashe just swallowed the shit that Delilah gave her, without even asking Fiona. I think there’s no way Fiona immediately went and told her her BFF’s biggest secret. Would be kinda shitty.

I also absolutely loathe blackmail. Hope the aforementioned punching commences soon.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Sure you got a point but why are you an asshole to some people? There must be a good reason (at least to you) otherwise you're just unhinged. People default being nice or assholes (mostly nice), and act different only if they have a good reason.

Being dom or sub is not the same thing. Not everyone can be a dom, less much switching between sub and dom. For instance I read lots of feedback of girls asking their boyfriends to be more dominant in bed and they couldn't do it or be good enough at it.
and thats it. i wanted to make a point. iam not an asshole to people if they dont deserve it. if i dont like someone i just ignore them. i know that there are enough ppl out there that cant just switch. but l just made that statement because he said that it would be a rule in real life. there are no rules like that. back to the game my problem with all this is that i get locked out of content i would have liked to see without playing all routes. and before you say no that dont happens, it surely does. if i play sub i get feet content. not my fetish. but if i play dom i get an assjob scene, but i close the cop route.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
so you say that you always behave the same with every person?
no, I didn't say that

i can be a nice guy to people i like but can be an asshole to people that i dont like.
ok, do you see a pattern in it?

if i meet a woman that wants be domme i can be sub. if i meet a woman that wants to be sub i can be dominat. thats how life works we can adopt to situations in different ways.
exactly. that's up to you how to behave in different situations, but we are different and have a different background and that affects our actions

this logic is applied to the game characters as well. playing the game, you are creating a background of your character and how it should react on different situation. it opens one options and close the others. this is the route that was created by your actions

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any reason (without too many spoilers) to start again from the beginning for Ch4? With regards to more obvious choices this time around, and apparently some new hints if I understand correctly? Or should I just continue with my vibes based playthrough from last time.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Is there any reason (without too many spoilers) to start again from the beginning for Ch4? With regards to more obvious choices this time around, and apparently some new hints if I understand correctly? Or should I just continue with my vibes based playthrough from last time.
To get all three choices I had to back to chapter 2. But you have all the icons there as well. And you can use CTRL to speed on.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
no, I didn't say that

ok, do you see a pattern in it?

exactly. that's up to you how to behave in different situations, but we are different and have a different background and that affects our actions

this logic is applied to the game characters as well. playing the game, you are creating a background of your character and how it should react on different situation. it opens one options and close the others. this is the route that was created by your actions
but that exactly is what we loosing by choosing a path. i was sub to the cop but dom to all others and now i have to choose if i want to be sub to all or be dominant and loosing the cop lady. why not just let us choose situation for situation, person for person?

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Ok, huge disclaimers as I've yet to finish the last chapter, but I share some of the concerns based on some of the posts... I'd like to (soft) dom Lexi and Kate, (soft) sub for Fiona, have an equal relationship with Rachel, and the avoid the cop lady altogether unless she really redeems herself. I hope this is possible.

And I don't mean to criticize, as I'm not really into the power dynamics of BDSM at all, so its outside of my area of expertise, I've enjoyed some of that type of content and hated other types of it. The power thing for me is uninteresting except for just flavor and fun during sex, maybe what I'm really looking for is just the option to play Ashe with a certain personality, like a bit confident, neutral, or shy. In a way that doesn't lock out a lot of stuff. If the game allows some flexibility, I probably won't mind choosing in that sense , as a way in which to slightly steer her personality.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I seriously doubt about the "mostly nice". For instance, in my country (France, in case you want to know, but you can check in yours) about 90% of the motorcyclists, that are more than three millions, remove the device which muffles the noise of pipes, so they can do as much noise as possible and harm as many people as possible, in the first place people who are the most vulnerable to stress, like those who are two feet high, but also depressed or elderly people. That's about three millions arseholes. The police forces don't do anything, though what the others do is illegal, of course. That's three thousands arseholes, not too much. It's only an instance. You can imagine that there are many other criminals. And they all have a good reason: they like harming people, it makes them feel powerful.
Fortunately our lovely Ashe isn't like that. You and stahalle neither, since apparently you can't conceive that many people are more like demons than like humans.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
but that exactly is what we loosing by choosing a path. i was sub to the cop but dom to all others and now i have to choose if i want to be sub to all or be dominant and loosing the cop lady. why not just let us choose situation for situation, person for person?
I think from author point of view MC is not so open minded and hadn't enough sex experience to feel OK being sub in one situation and dom in another one

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018

I mean, truthfully speaking, you are arguing against him disliking how the routes were established, but you're advocating for freedom of behavioural choice for different situations (which this game won't do), so what is it you're trying to establish?

He's understandably against something that removes player behaviour agency in situations, because that's what this route system does, and if you want a real life analogy it's like if you were socially awkward when you were a child, you are now socially awkward for life without any choice in the matter.

I think he and many others in here do have a point in being concerned as I'm also someone who's likely going to do a Siren playthrough first (as I want Ashe to do something other than take L's) and I also want Bella to choke on 7lbs of dicks and die in a marshland somewhere, but I do enjoy dominant characters when they're written right. As it stands, that won't be possible at all, so if in the future I want to interact with a dom character in the game, I'll also have to cop Bella's bullshit most likely.

Basically, I don't think anyone is truly against routes per se, but how routes specifically will work in this game seems to be an issue for most.

Reactions: Balbaar
4.90 star(s) 92 Votes