Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
My pretension is not that I was deceived. I wanted Natasha to dominate Ashe and I hope to get that. But it seems to me a bad decision to give the illusion of choice instead of real choice. I may want to look at other routes, but for this I will have to go play the game from the beginning.
Did you read this post?
Yes, I can skip everything, but it still takes time.
Not much, a minute or so. And at the same time you can look at other dialogue options and what they will lead to.
And I also have to choose the right answer options.
This is the main point of Visual Novels, where choices matter. And as I said already, these three routes are clearly determined, and you know what any of your choice brings you closer to.

Reactions: Temuu

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Truth be told what i really see is tag team with Natasha and ashe dominating a character
Do you mean like double penetrating someone? I don't know, Ashe Dom hates Natasha so we'll have to wait how they end up relating to each other in the next chapters.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Do you mean like double penetrating someone? I don't know, Ashe Dom hates Natasha so we'll have to wait how they end up relating to each other in the next chapters.
True. all I do know Is that the developer laid down a solid foundation for infinite possibilities we just have to wait

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Did you read this post?
No.
Not much, a minute or so. And at the same time you can look at other dialogue options and what they will lead to.

This is the main point of Visual Novels, where choices matter. And as I said already, these three routes are clearly determined, and you know what any of your choice brings you closer to.
Then why is there the illusion of choice? Just lead me along the path that I got from the previous answers.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I'm so glad this updated. Goofy ahhh dinner with Vanessa. And this is one of the first lewd games I've played where it's hard to choose among all the love interests.
Edit: The Fiona scenes are peak. PEAK.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Then why is there the illusion of choice? Just lead me along the path that I got from the previous answers.
"The illusion of choice" is what you offer: сhoices that do not affect anything except the scenes following next after. There is no character development, and no responsibility for the consequences of your previous choices.
Сhoices are about consequences, not about number of options that have no effect on anything! Options without consequences are also important, but not when we're talking about consequences of choices.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Consultation with fiona the only possible relationship would be the Mc being sub? I mean the Mc would never stick his dick in?
Maybe not because every other one shows Ashe doing the fucking unless it's marked as sub except for this one but who knows maybe it won't be one sided with them and they'll both fuck eachother because of how curious Fiona is about duplos now.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
The dev has spoken on discord:
I feel like those last 4 bullet points answered what was making people dislike the paths. Now we know just because you chose the more dominant or submissive path doesn't mean you always have to be the top or bottom you still get to choose.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I feel like those last 4 bullet points answered what was making people dislike the paths. Now we know just because you chose the more dominant or submissive path doesn't mean you always have to be the top or bottom you still get to choose.
The path seems to affect your personality more and give special dialogue options not available to the other paths while still giving you the option to choose your sexual role on a case by case basis

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
"The illusion of choice" is what you offer: сhoices that do not affect anything except the scenes following next after. There is no character development, and no responsibility for the consequences of your previous choices.
Сhoices are about consequences, not about number of options that have no effect on anything! Options without consequences are also important, but not when we're talking about consequences of choices.
Where did I offer something? Nowhere. But i can.
First, you must either let the player choose a path, in this case out of three, or the player's choice must be based on previous decisions. But here the developer did both, while giving a choice of path, but as if he didn’t give it. It looks strange.
Secondly, the paths are like Ashe's three different personalities. This also seems strange, considering what happened in the plot before. It would be more logical to make choices that change something in the plot or change the attitude of the characters. For example, the way Ashe behaved with Natasha may tempt her to either siren or kitten, but only with Natasha. Why does choosing to behave with Natasha mean that Ashe will behave the same with others?
I will repeat, I like the game, I consider it a masterpiece, I gave it 5 stars, and my rating has not changed. But I'm not the only one who found this choice system to be a not good, and you shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robotai

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Where did I offer something? Nowhere. I was talking about something else.
You said, that your submissive Ashe is not dominant enough to choose the dominant path, and that it is "not a good idea". You called it "the illusion of choice instead of real choice". You don't like having play the game from the beginning to see alternate routes, and you don't like when choices partially block some content for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of the above is a presumption of offering an alternative!
First, <...>
Secondly, <...>
Read this post, if you haven't read it yet. Maybe that will calm some of your worries.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
You said, that your submissive Ashe is not dominant enough to choose the dominant path, and that it is "not a good idea". You called it "the illusion of choice instead of real choice". You don't like having play the game from the beginning to see alternate routes, and you don't like when choices partially block some content for you.
No, that's not what I said.
All of the above is a presumption of offering an alternative!
No, you are speculating again. I offer an alternative later.
Read this post, if you haven't read it yet. Maybe that will calm some of your worries.
I have no worries. Have you even seen my laudatory comments about the game?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
No, that's not what I said.
No, you are speculating again.
Yes, this all follows from your words, which I showed in quotes above.
I'm not speculating! Everyone can draw such conclusions from these words of yours.
I have no worries. Have you even seen my laudatory comments about the game?
No, I was only arguing with your pretensions that I gave in the quotes.
Give me a link to those comments please, if they somehow strengthens your position or shows me that I misunderstood something in your pretensions!

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Yes, this all follows from your words, which I showed in quotes above.
I'm not speculating! Everyone can draw such conclusions from these words of yours.
Don't draw conclusions from my words. Take my words as they are written.
No, I was only arguing with your pretensions that I gave in the quotes.
Give me a link to those comments please, if they somehow strengthens your position or shows me that I misunderstood something in your pretensions!
You are arguing with strawman. Common cognitive distortion.
You can read my previous comments again. Perhaps you will understand them the second time.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The dev has spoken on discord:

Okay, so I promised a while ago to explain in a bit more detail how the routes work going forward. So here it goes...

• First of all, this is not gonna be three different games from now on. Meaning the sequence of events will roughly stay the same, no matter what route you're on.
  • Updates won't be split up between the routes. Each update will have content for all of the three routes.
  • Certain scenes will automatically play out completely differently according to the chosen route. E.g. the last scene with Evelyn plays out one way for the SIREN/KITTEN (with some variation) and another way for the CUCKQUEAN. Overall, scenes like this will only be a relatively small part of the game.
  • What you'll see more often is a scene play out, and at some point there might be a choice if you're on a specific route. E.g. a scene where Ashe gets put in her place. The KITTEN/CUCKQUEAN would automatically stay quiet, but the SIREN would get a choice: Stay quiet or speak up. So oftentimes there will be a default response, and a bonus choice for certain routes. This can be in sexual or non-sexual situations. These bonus choices are not necessarily "better" than non-route-specific choices. Some of these choices have very little impact, some might have heavy long-term consequences.
    • The SIREN will get more options to be confident, flirtatious, rude or dominant.
    • The KITTEN will get more options to be timid, submissive, empathetic or cute.
    • The CUCKQUEAN will get more options to be passive, quiet, voyeuristic or sneaky.
  • There will still be lots of choices that are not tied to specific routes. This will also give you plenty of opportunity to have a bit more of a balanced approach. E.g. if you're on the KITTEN path you can still avoid a lot of the submissive options without missing out on content because of it.
  • Some love interests have multiple routes that you can choose from. Some of these routes are only available for a certain main route (SIREN/KITTEN/CUCKQUEAN). Most of the major love interests are available on all main routes. Less important side characters are sometimes only available on one or two main routes.
  • While each route has a certain focus/specialty when it comes to the erotic content, there will still be opportunities to "branch out".
    • The SIREN will still have opportunities to be a bottom.
    • The KITTEN will still have opportunities to be a top (including futa-on-futa).
    • The SIREN and KITTEN will still have opportunities for group sex, swinging and sharing.
    • The CUCKQUEAN will still have opportunities to have sex herself.
That is good to know. Was wondering how the three routes would play out.

Great update by the way. Wil try to make a more detailed post later.♥

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mihawkgod

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Great game.
Only gripe is being locked into a path with fire warnings. Instead of informing us just before showing locked paths, it would've been better if we were told at the beginning of the game.

I was also hoping to see more of lexi, I love petite tgs

Reactions: sanji700

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
I really didn't think that the route thing would become this big discussion on here lol. I got locked out of the other 2 left with siren but it made sense why that happened. I wanted Ashe to be more confident and flirty, as Morrigan said even tho i have Siren route she can still have timid moments.

Also great work Morrigan, don't let folks on here demoralize you about this route thing. Do your own thing, don't fall into the trap of listening to idiotic fans. AWAM is paying the price for that.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Don't draw conclusions from my words. Take my words as they are written.
Take words as they are often means make conclusions. Without conclusions, further argumentation is impossible.
You are arguing with strawman. Common cognitive distortion.
And now you are using terms incorrectly. I am not presenting an alternative argument as yours and argue with it, I am arguing only with your words, as they were presented. Unless you consider yourself the Strawman, then it's true :)
You can read my previous comments again. Perhaps you will understand them the second time.
I can tell you the same thing, only not about my own words, but about the developer’s Discord post, which literally should gives you what you wrote about in the comment above.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is reassuring I was hoping Ashe would be able to join in on the sex in the cuck route since one of my worries was that the game would go full on cuck where Ashe would just watch and not be able to join in on the fun as well, but I am very glad she can at least join in the sex as well I am saying this mainly because I think Stella is super hot and we don't know as of yet if she is exclusive to only the cuck route or not.

Now I want to see a Ashe x Stella x Evelyn sex scene of them both spit roasting Evelyn in a tag team would be hot as hell.
Not going to lie, while my Ashe ended up on the Siren path a scene involving Stella would be very hot because she is gorgeous. :love:
But i think (for now) that is not very likely so i will keep my expectations about that low.

I doubt you can dominate the cop. The only way I see is blackmail her for sexual favors, and I doubt that Ashe would do such a thing, considering that she herself have blackmailed and not by Natasha. I think Siren-Ashe will be able to avoid Natasha or fight her back, but not to top her.
I'm only 99.9% sure but I think the cop is pure dom.
I just want Ashe to be smarter and stop going to public places that she knows are patrolled by cops while carrying lots of drugs. She already has a anonymous stalker, last thing she needs is a new stalker with a badge.
Maybe Siren Ashe would be bold enough to film Natasha while she tries her blackmail act to use it as a deterrent against her.:unsure:

My pretension is not that I was deceived. I wanted Natasha to dominate Ashe and I hope to get that. But it seems to me a bad decision to give the illusion of choice instead of real choice. I may want to look at other routes, but for this I will have to go play the game from the beginning. Yes, I can skip everything, but it still takes time. And I also have to choose the right answer options.
There is no real choice because all choices are limited by what the developer thought it was good enough to be put in the game and the time that it took to write, code, make the renders, add music and etcetera.
Having actual consequences for said choices is what makes them good. Which i believe the developer was able to achieve wih the variations in the Ashe, Evelyn and Stella sequence. :love:

Holding down CTRL only takes a few minutes, plus there are no limits to the number of save pages. And if that is not enough you could always use the gallery mod.
Honestly i see no reason why you are so keen on dying on this hill.

4.90 star(s) 87 Votes