dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is this game really that good? Everyone talk about this AVN and when I checked the reviews here I didn't even see a negative review! I have no problem with female protagonists but dick-girls are not my jam. I wish there'd be a "female protagonist" mod for this game.
Yes the game is really that good. If you're averse to futa/dickgirls then you won't like it, but if you don't mind then it's a must-play.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I guess it was considered off-top. My comment was also deleted.
yeah I had 4 nuked as well don't recall saying anything really off topic maybe once or twice when there was a novel been written about Rachael. Kind of sad they were deleted tho since they did put them in spoilers it did bring alot of insight into her character which I did appreciate even if it was a chore to read lol.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I guess it was considered off-top. My comment was also deleted.
There was nothing whatsoever off-topic about the conversation that was deleted. The topic under discussion was specifically the characters in this game, and the things they say and do in the story. Nothing could possibly have been more on-topic.

The mods on this forum have a very heavy handed approach. And they tend to use "off-topic" as a blanket justification for deleting any comment they want to get rid of, but can't justify it under any other rule.

yeah I had 4 nuked as well don't recall saying anything really off topic maybe once or twice when there was a novel been written about Rachael. Kind of sad they were deleted tho since they did put them in spoilers it did bring alot of insight into her character which I did appreciate even if it was a chore to read lol.
This is an excellent example of what I mean. Not only was the conversation completely on-topic, but it was useful for at least one forum user, in terms of helping to take a deeper look at the story and the characters in the game.

Yes, there was a disagreement. That's not against the rules. Yes, it was a chain of very, very lengthy posts. But the debate had already ended before the moderation took place, and the lengthy posts were safely hidden behind spoiler tags, so they weren't really polluting the thread. For the people who actually wanted to read them, they could have remained and proven helpful. Such moderations is neither just, nor helpful. But we really can't do anything about it, other than objecting.

I wonder why my last fan-art was deleted? :unsure:
No idea. It wasn't part of the deleted conversation. Fortunately for me, I had already saved the fan art to my PC.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
not gonna lie id never thought id get hyped for a Futa game. As I never think id play one since it isn't really my thing but the 2 ive played are higher quality than most AVN's ive played so every week as we get close I am getting hyped for the update lol.
What was the other game you liked? I asked before but it was deleted by the mods for some reason so fuck them and thank you in advance for your answer.

aCassiopeia

Formerly 'Desmune'
Jan 22, 2024
Sorry I'm still early in the game but is Evelyn Ashe's mom or stepmom? Obviously she's her mentor but the game hasn't explained what that means

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry I'm still early in the game but is Evelyn Ashe's mom or stepmom? Obviously she's her mentor but the game hasn't explained what that means
She's Ashe's biological mother (one of her two biological mothers, in this world).

I recommend that you play with the incest patch. Skip all that "mentor" foolishness.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I am a bit confused though, why so much bigotry towards duplos?
Their rarity (IIRC 1% of futa pop) + human fear of everyone different + their high sex-drive + a few high profile duplo rapists or “sex-fiends”.

Mix all that together, add a dash of media frenzy, people acting like asses online and an anxious storyteller (the MC) and it’s not hard to imagine why.

Lebbernaut

Apr 18, 2017
So far I am enjoying this AVN not normally into Futa but I do enjoy the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the possibility this explanation opens a can of worms with crybabys, I don't care.

You can use Trans people IRL as a good example of how this game portraits duplos, it's obviously not even remotely the same in the "sexual" way but you can use the dumb arguments dumbfucks use to denigrate and deny their existence to see how the world fear things they don't want to understand.
The context of the game obviously is totally different as IRL but ironically enough the arguments are really similar, creating non existent problems, using out of context/totally fabricated events or facts as a way to justify their hate and such.
Once you jump out and start seeing the people behind whatever mumbo jumbo of fear your own brain created, you understand that at the end of the day they are people who just want to live their life without worrying about dumb shit that it shouldn't happen, but at this point I am arguing IRL and not about the game so.. yeah ^^.

4.90 star(s) 81 Votes