MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I personally really like Fiona but that's a given since I am biased to futa on futa action but I enjoy almost all of the characters in this one I think the only one I dislike is the dumb muscle futa that is the gf of the sisters friend she's so douchy can't stand her.
Gotta stay ALPHA bro

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
I honestly felt Rachel was pretty justified for freaking out about waking up to the realisation that their own sibling is not only willing to take sexual advantage of their drunken state, but that she shows little remorse for it (as Ashe says that thou it's wrong, it's ok because of her one-sided love).

Especially compounded with the fact they were going to be spending a year alone together in foreign lands. I'm not a woman but I'm pretty sure nobody can stomach the idea of being that issolated with your potencial assailant, let alone for that long. A freak-out after such a breach of trust is a normal response last I checked. To dismiss Ashe's notions of love rather then calmly try to reason with your percieved attacker that "incest is wrong 'mkay" is in this case a valid if volatile response. Can't go giving her hope by letting her down gently.

Last edited:

clrgm

Mar 18, 2021
One of the very few things I'm disliking so far is that you have to lock some content in order to unlock other depending on the path you choose. I mean, if I pick the dom path am I forever stuck with only seeing scenes with submissive futas like Lexi and females? Cause I believe the same logic that applies to Natasha, applies to Cleo, Fiona, etc.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
One of the very few things I'm disliking so far is that you have to lock some content in order to unlock other depending on the path you choose. I mean, if I pick the dom path am I forever stuck with only seeing scenes with submissive futas like Lexi and females? Cause I believe the same logic that applies to Natasha, applies to Cleo, Fiona, etc.
As far as paths for specific characters, the developer has said that the next update will have an optional hint system which will warn you if you're about to be locked out of content with a character, so that you can modify your choices accordingly.

She has also said that most characters will have content on more than one path, though they may have more content on certain paths than on others. So, whether you choose to make Ashe dominant or submissive, and whether you get on the cuckquean path or not, there should be at least one scene available for most characters.

I'm inclined to think that Natasha Shaw (the cop) may be an exception to this rule, and will probably only have content with a submissive Ashe, but that's just a guess on my part.

As for Fiona, I'm pretty sure that Ashe will be able to take either a submissive or dominant role with her.

Reactions: Marcypawn and clrgm

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I don't know what some people think but it's very difficult for me to think which type of Ashe I like more, whether submissive or dominant, the first time I played I played a submissive Ashe because her withdrawn and insecure attitude told me that she should have a passive aptitude, this combined With how short she is, it seemed the most appropriate to me. If I have that bad habit of associating the size of a person with who the predator and the prey are, I'm sorry. :cry:

After the last chapter I decided to see what an Ashe Dom was like and I see potential although they are not visible at the moment in her aptitude, I suppose she still needs to reach her full potential.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't know what some people think but it's very difficult for me to think which type of Ashe I like more, whether submissive or dominant, the first time I played I played a submissive Ashe because her withdrawn and insecure attitude told me that she should have a passive aptitude, this combined With how short she is, it seemed the most appropriate to me. If I have that bad habit of associating the size of a person with who the predator and the prey are, I'm sorry. :cry:

After the last chapter I decided to see what an Ashe Dom was like and I see potential although they are not visible at the moment in her aptitude, I suppose she still needs to reach her full potential.
Naturally, I tend to play as a growing a bit of confidence Dom Ashe, mainly because I want Rachel and eventually Bella all to Ashe's self, and also the fact that I ain't a fan of Officer Small Dick. Though similarly, I don't mind if my Ashe likes to occationally watch things happen though ala Zoey and Fiona. More or less a mixed bag.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie id never thought id get hyped for a Futa game. As I never think id play one since it isn't really my thing but the 2 ive played are higher quality than most AVN's ive played so every week as we get close I am getting hyped for the update lol.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The problem with Futa game is that generally speaking most are done in the manner of over sided dicks the size of torpedos, not really attractive characters, blandish stories, and just are trash in general. The certainly rare exceptions, ala Inner Growth and the Wrestling one, along with this one, are hidden gems for sure. Granted, we do apparently have one characters who dick is a small nuclear powered submarine, and is hopefully avoidable at all cost, but most of the futas involved have reasonable sized dicks.

evilswag

Apr 19, 2024
One of the best vns ive played ever, was honestly surprised by how engaged i was in the story. Does anyone have recs for games like this?

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Certainly better than torpedos hitting broadsides atleast.
this is not a special Futa phenomenon. I know a few VNs in which the male character has an above-average long and/or thick reproductive organ. I find it highly doubtful that he can still think while erect. The crowning achievement at the end is that the willing ladies can take this thing in its entirety, no matter which opening, at the latest then the question arises: "How in God's name is this supposed to work?"

But, hey: I think that's called "artistic freedom"

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
Is this game really that good? Everyone talk about this AVN and when I checked the reviews here I didn't even see a negative review! I have no problem with female protagonists but dick-girls are not my jam. I wish there'd be a "female protagonist" mod for this game.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Is this game really that good? Everyone talk about this AVN and when I checked the reviews here I didn't even see a negative review! I have no problem with female protagonists but dick-girls are not my jam. I wish there'd be a "female protagonist" mod for this game.
Dude, dickgirls is the main thing of the whole game. They are here in place of the males. And this is also a main thing for the MC in her story, so she cannot be female.
But this game really that good, yes.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
if you can play a game without caring about what kind of sexual things you are into then 100% it's worth playing. Also this game has some LI that don't have dicks. So could also just play those characters paths and ignore the other LI. I personally don't like Futa's they arent my thing at all tho to be fair I can play a game if it has good characters with or without lewds. So I was skeptical at first if id even like a Futa game. I played only 1 other Futa game besides this one and I enjoyed both because of the characters being really well written. This game is easily in my top 10 because the characters and the world building in this game just makes them better.

So TLDR : if you can play a game for the game's story and characters it's 100% worth it but if you need a game to include things that you are into when it comes to a sexual fetish and you aren't into Futa's then no it isn't

4.90 star(s) 81 Votes