EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95zone_banner.png

Overview:
Eruption Imminent
tells the story of Ashe, a 20-year old futanari, who is struggling to find her bearings in life.
She works a boring job, she never had a relationship and she's constantly battling with her own insecurities. And then there's the upcoming return of someone she once was very close with...
Dealing with long kept secrets, past trauma and forbidden desires, things start to slowly spiral out of control.

This AVN has a heavy focus on lesbian and futanari content.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: MorriganRae F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches: *

*This port/mod isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

preview01.png preview02.png preview03.png preview04.png preview05.png preview06.png preview07.png preview08.png preview09.png preview10.png preview11.png preview12.png preview13.png preview14.png preview15.png preview16.png preview17.png preview18.png preview19.png preview20.png

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is this actually based on decision making by the player or is it a kinetic VN? I really can't tell for certain with the description, too many Devs talk about things as if there is player input when, in reality, it's just a story being told to the player.

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Oct 29, 2019
Futa/Trans in this game? Whoa, what a trash choice .. let's hope for zero Patreons and this trash dev more to another job like collecting garbages or something like that
What a mean-spirited comment. Did someone shit in your cereal this morning? If it's not your cup of tea, move on. It's not necessary to insult the dev. And besides, what's wrong with being a sanitation worker?

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
What a mean-spirited comment. Did someone shit in your cereal this morning? If it's not your cup of tea, move on. It's not necessary to insult the dev. And besides, what's wrong with being a sanitation worker?
I mean futa is definately not everyones cup of tea,that guy was an asshole tho just say you dont like futa and move on,Some people i swear
giphy.gif

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story circles around Ashe and her ever-growing sexual urges.
Follow her as she falls into tricky situations and predicaments.
Mother: "Lunch is ready, bring things to the table, sweetie."
Futa: "I'm sorry mom, but I can't."

Mother: "...but why, honey?"
Futa: "I can't walk I got an imminent erection..." :D

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Is this actually based on decision making by the player or is it a kinetic VN? I really can't tell for certain with the description, too many Devs talk about things as if there is player input when, in reality, it's just a story being told to the player.
Chapter 1 is pretty light on choices, but there are a few. I plan on inserting choices with bigger impact as the story progresses.

Jun 5, 2018
Hey everyone! Thanks for the nice words.

I'm very excited (and nervous) to finally share this project of mine. Since it's my very first VN I'm grateful for any and all feedback that you might have :)
I have one thing to say ignore all the mean comments people have to say against you and never give on this project just keep pushing forward you might get help you might but the most important thing is. is to have fun with it

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Chapter 1 is pretty light on choices, but there are a few. I plan on inserting choices with bigger impact as the story progresses.
Awesome! Also, in case you do end up not doing that for some reason, it is entirely fair. It's quite the challenge to provide meaningful choices & totally fair to just tell a story, if that is one's vision. :)

Might I ask if the player will be able to choose which romance/lewd content to pursue or will there be unavoidable situations?

4.90 star(s) 81 Votes