Flash Completed Erotical Night [v1.5] [E-ohkoku]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Anyone tried getting Cheat Engine to work?
It's been so long since I played this that I don't remember what I did with the cheat engine xD what I do remember is that I managed to edit the number of items looking for the binary value, that way I got many amounts of an item and sold it for money, I couldn't find the value for defense or attack since I'm pretty new to the cheat engine but surely someone with more experience could make a fairly well elaborated table of cheats

Aonrayon

Nov 20, 2017
You can modify the values for different items in the save file.

You need to use a .sol editor like minerva ( )

The save file is in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\CDWG8AGK\localhost

The file is called erotica1.sol

I've attached a file with the walkthrough files (created a *very* long time ago, not sure who created them), which includes save files for the English and Japanese versions that are completed.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Hi folks!

I created a slightly modded version of this game:

Erotical Night - Dick edition

It replaces the green outline of the dick in H-Scenes by comic style dicks.
Note, that I'm not any good at graphics / design, so it is a bit crude; sometimes sprites don't line up perfectly with e.g. toys. But alas, its something...

Cheat version
I also created a hacked version where 1) the battery life is 10x higher, and 2) you will always run as if wearing the jet-pack pants. So to say a cheat-version

The package also contains a safe game for a replay (just after the intro), with a well stacked lockage room in the first shop.

Hope you have fun with this classic re-visited ;)

You find the package here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Hi folks!

I created a slightly modded version of this game:

Erotical Night - Dick edition

It replaces the green outline of the dick in H-Scenes by comic style dicks.
Note, that I'm not any good at graphics / design, so it is a bit crude; sometimes sprites don't line up perfectly with e.g. toys. But alas, its something...

Cheat version
I also created a hacked version where 1) the battery life is 10x higher, and 2) you will always run as if wearing the jet-pack pants. So to say a cheat-version

The package also contains a safe game for a replay (just after the intro), with a well stacked lockage room in the first shop.

Hope you have fun with this classic re-visited ;)

You find the package here:

Mega

Awesome mod, thanks for sharing!

A question for yourself or anyone else in the thread - does anyone know if it's possible (either in Animetica or via modding) to fuck a girl without removing all her lower clothing? For example removing Pirate Diva's panties but keeping the black skirt on is possible using Animetica - but the game automatically removes all other layers before fucking.

If it did have to be a mod, I assume this may be possible by adding the black skirt sprite onto the nude sprite for Diva, and similar methods for other skirt-wearing girls?

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
i remember playing this long ago had a blast, wish it was remastered for today.
couldnt find any other game similar to this still.
True, I wish there's more game like this one where you actually go on journey and battle via sex mechanic with animations instead of being randomly reverse-rape during the sword fight or got banged after losing a battle. The one that's closed to it for me at the current moment was Lilith in Nightmare but still not as satisfy like this one.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes