Flash - Completed - Erotical Night [v1.5] [E-ohkoku]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TheOtherDragonborn

This game has received a lot of praise for being one of the best flash ero rpg's of its time, and that praise is (mostly) well deserved. The game has a wide selection of enemies/h-content, a fairly detailed combat system, and an impressively expansive world to explore. All-in-all, took me around 8-10 hours to complete everything.

The basic gameplay loop is actually quite unique. When you enter combat, you must strip your enemy and kiss/touch/use toys on various parts of their bodies in order to raise their excitement without your own getting too high (if you cum, you lose). Once they near max excitement, you must finish them off by fucking them. The interesting and unique part of this is that you usually cannot accomplish this in one combat encounter. Usually, you or the enemy will strategically retreat after 3 (or more) moves, giving you a chance to recover and re-equip your clothes. The enemies do not recover clothing after a battle, but do recover health, so there is some strategy in planning how to prep and finish each enemy variant.

As you explore the world and encounter random enemies (succubi), your primary goal is to collect money (ero) as your character's strength is based entirely on your equipment and items. When you lose a fight, you lose half of your current wallet. If you strategically plan when to lose a fight and ensure your wallet is mostly empty at those times, this becomes a non-issue. However, there might be some grinding necessary to get better items when you reach a new area, or to refill your cache of consumable health and attack items.

I have removed one star from my rating to reflect two flaws:
    1. The frustration I had in figuring out all of the above using the absolutely useless MTL-english. The walkthrough helped somewhat, but nothing at all is really explained in game.
    2. The utter bullshit of some of the critical progression fights in this game. I was well overprepared for every fight I fought in, but many enemies can simply do so much damage in one round that they actually 1-shot you (even with all the potential health and defense buffs). Unfortunately, at least 1 fight requires luck to win, even with the best strategy and equipment.
    That being said, this game is excellent overall and I highly recommend giving it a try.

Word of caution, turn your sound down if you are using headphones. The hentai moan sfx are absolutely deafening.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RockType

A very old flash-game, but one that shouldn't be forgotten.
    In brief, a full RPG with animated sex-battle combat is a high bar to reach even today.

The art is really attractive, and writing is a bit crap, but this is still a very memorable, full game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

A Classic and an amazing Battle Fuck game since 2007. A Hentai Game I've completed and loved from start to finish.

You are a hero in his underwear to defeat a bunch of succubus females with his C0ck and make them ascend before you do. And save the kingdom from their invasions. And has very cheesy dialogue.

The Gameplay is complex and detailed for a battlefuck/sexfight game. You can strip, fuck, foreplay and use toys on the succubus girls. And they can do the same to you as well, Every foreplay and sex attacks are very hot and erotic. There are so many variety of Female Succubus, monster girls and human girls and each of their sex attacks and reverse sex attacks are very hot and I loved every type.

The issue is the beginning, where you mostly defending and letting the enemy girls escape is the only way to get money and get better items. Without the knowledge of Defending at the beginning will result is major losses and always ascending and losing half of the money. The newer enemies you encounter, the stronger their sex attacks are, result in very high damage or instant loss. (Guide is recommended)

Regardless, this game is an instant classic and still fun, hot, sexy, and has a lot of replay-ability. But you need a guide to get through this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

GH20

Ok, this is my first review on this Website, so is a good thing to start with my most remembered H Game!

The Gameplay here is pretty unique, since you need to mix various moves and items to max out your foe´s pleasure, while avoiding to raise yours the least, however, in bosses or obligatory fights, you might finish in a loop of repeating the same actions and drinking cooldowns, which might bore you and make you run out of items too.
    The only mayor problem with this system, is that there is no level up system (except for the battery), which makes the game totally dependant of grinding and buying lots of items and equipment to battle harder foes. (specially bosses)
    This can be hard for early game grinding, since it´s very tricky to fully defeat any foe before they flee, but at least you get some money and a random item from the lottery houses by just enganging on a battle. (as long as you don´t flee or cum)

In terms of Graphics, the Artstyle is simple but pleasant, and most characters have good proportions (except for the loli-like characters using the same body as normal-sized foes in "attack" scenes)
    And while the movements feel pretty robotic and are reused for some foes, those are still varied enough and each foe have their unique base poses at least.

Soundtrack is limited and can feel repetitive, but at least is fitting with their respective stages.
    The voices for the different foes, on the other hand, are very varied, and i appreciate it.

And the Story, while it seem like a pretty simple "Hero must fuck everyone to save the World" at the start, the plot-twistes at the end of the game were pretty surprising, and the epilogue makes me feel more intrigued for a Sequel or Side Story... (which was being worked, until the autor went full silent 2-3 years ago)

Overall, this game is still a great H-game, even by today´s standards.
    I would give it a 4.5/5, but i can only rate in full stars here, so i was kind of conflicted...
    But considering how greatly done it was for the time it was released, and letting a little of my bias forgive some issues, i think this game fairly deserves a 5/5!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kelsade

One of the best game i have ever played,
    I'm not that kind of person to play again once ending the game,
    the animated CG during battle is almost perfect,
    the variety of opponents is high,
    the battle system with items to add different triggers makes it better,
    the story is acceptable for a normal rpg,
    but the items hiding inside the map lure me to spend more time on it haha

Bring me back to old good days when i saw this in F95 with no review.