Flash Completed Erotical Night [v1.5] [E-ohkoku]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

whynotagain07

Mar 6, 2019
well If u want to play it post flash death date- download Flashpoint, disable all filters and search for it in internal browser

Your welcome

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
I played this one years back, before it was 1.5 and incomplete from a few 4ch links.
great game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
rip, site's gone, dev is likely dead. He was in the middle of developing the sequel then two years of silence came and went, finally domains expired. His website was full of fun little games that were fun to play.
This is horrible to hear... Surely they are still among us... Right?

What kind of "Fun little games" did they have on there?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
This is horrible to hear... Surely they are still among us... Right?

What kind of "Fun little games" did they have on there?
He had a strip rock-paper-scissors game he updated with like 200+ anime characters in it, some smaller free games, usually interacting with women and getting them off, had a cool little turn-based chesslike rpg game, some meme games, a lot of it is on swfchan but not everything.

As for living or not, they have zero signs of life and there's really no other reason for being completely silent and disappearing for 3+ years with no signs of financial trouble or anything. Last blog entry was a status update on Erotical Night 2 (which had a demo).

Actually I forgot wayback machine was a thing, I'll see which games I can find on other sites.

Looks like most of his free games have been uploaded here:

Each game has a download option so you can play it in the Flash Standalone Player

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
it's a shame they're dead they had potential:cry:
i was looking forward to buying ero night 2:cry:
still have the link to their blog

Last edited:
  • Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He had a strip rock-paper-scissors game he updated with like 200+ anime characters in it, some smaller free games, usually interacting with women and getting them off, had a cool little turn-based chesslike rpg game, some meme games, a lot of it is on swfchan but not everything.

As for living or not, they have zero signs of life and there's really no other reason for being completely silent and disappearing for 3+ years with no signs of financial trouble or anything. Last blog entry was a status update on Erotical Night 2 (which had a demo).

Actually I forgot wayback machine was a thing, I'll see which games I can find on other sites.

Looks like most of his free games have been uploaded here:

Each game has a download option so you can play it in the Flash Standalone Player
Thank you for sharing a link to their flash games. It is so sad to see them just go like this, if I knew about their website, I would have visited it much sooner :(

it's a shame they're dead they had potential:cry:
i was looking forward to buying ero night 2:cry:
still have the link to their blog
It is a tragedy this game is not being made. A gem as great as the first deserves a sequel if any game does.

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
definitely dead:cry:
Well, Succubus Academia came out, like, 8 years after the devs went MIA. So, who knows?
Either way, letting them rest in peace is the safest bet.

EN2 would be too far behind the times anyway, as of today's standards - let alone the deceased Flash. But I'm certainly missing the great animations and funny, original EN world.

• Sad

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
This is without a doubt one of the 3 best hentai games I've played, I'm surprised that no one has dared to make a game like this in the new graphics engines that currently exist, with the formula that this game left us a very interesting game could be made and it sure would sell like hotcakes on dlsite

ZeroG187

Feb 11, 2018
This is without a doubt one of the 3 best hentai games I've played, I'm surprised that no one has dared to make a game like this in the new graphics engines that currently exist, with the formula that this game left us a very interesting game could be made and it sure would sell like hotcakes on dlsite
Yeah the Sexfight Genre is Very rare and kinda hard to find. There is a list of all the Sexfight games by far from Decker2's discussion: Sexfight Games

Not Really sure if any of these games will top Erotical Night, but who knows...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes