4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
Man the Mummy place (4th dungeon) was CBT, and not the fun kind.

Whatever you do, make sure to GIVE Madoka the Greater Tiara or Lesser Tiara and try to GIVE Mami the Cursed Collar so she tanks all the damage.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
playing thru this and gotta say the stealth system might as not be there... ive successfuly avoided 0 fights as i alway get spoted thanks to the conga trains caboose...

• Sad
Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Glitterdust on Parry Stance Sayaka with Lunge
Glitterdust is OP tbh
The levels are designed so you can't softlock yourself

Not a bug, a feature. The severity of the straitjacket depends on the hypnosis state of the girl (shallow, deep, very_deep) which depends on her suggestibility (with a random factor). A shallow straitjacket will only lower her attack but allow her to use all her moves still.
I'll explain it the mechanics in detail in a devlog on Itch when I officially release the Hypnosis dungeon tomorrow
I thought Command Hurt yourself (or lock up) will go through Glitterdust (and will break stance), so I didnt used it lmao.

So this is why Jacket sometimes can not lock up girl even with 80-100 suggest. Got it. Still, its better to get lock up as soon as possible or girl will kill herself lmao.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I played it and it's... different in a good way I guess?
The game definitely have quite a potential to be a great one.

The H-Mechanic is quite convoluted, just as it was advertised lol.

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
How to put on the clothes? Do they require repair or something?
If you mean the first world, after they've been stripped, they're gone for good until you complete the level and either leave (the mechanics don't carry over to the other worlds) or you open the chest after beating the boss, which gives you an item to restore their clothes.
Edit: There are some rags you can find in a chest to equip someone, they might help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chucke1992

Johannason

Oct 26, 2017
Mechanically, this is a very interesting game. Each area is like leveling up two classes at the same time--you need raw XP to increase your combat power, and you need to succumb to the area's fetish to become more resistant to it (mostly). It's also funny to me that the girls have 4 active abilities and Special/Physical attacks like Pokemon, but I never figured out if elements (fire/water/holy) matter.

The first boss is perfect. Not entirely because of its own mechanics, but because there's an extra enemy with it. Classical RPG logic would have you kill the extra 10hp enemy first, to get ahead on action economy. But in this game that's suicide. Leave it alive, and it takes half of the boss's turns with its weaker abilities.

Most areas are built like time-wasters just to force you into enemy encounters, so you get corrupted through attrition. And most of the area fetishes aren't curable until you beat the boss and leave. This is most obvious with the hypno area, but is also pretty noticeable with the pony area.
This is not a complaint. It makes perfect sense.

Futa/Chastity and Pony were my favorite areas BUT both had similar glaring problems (shared with the Mummy and Fat areas).
The ability to cripple one character until you can leave (demon plug, slave collar) or a boss that instantly deletes one of your characters on its first turn. As fun as the progressive bondage of Pony was, the boss took me eight tries at level cap.

The diaper area, I just skipped. Not interested in what's in there.

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
I've completed up to the most recent content and I love the game, just listing a few bugs I found.

The hypno model effect mentions tentacles and is a copy and paste of the seedbed description.

The CG relating to the beach actually unlocks after completing a different area. I can't remember the exact one, might be the diaper or ponyplay one, but I was very confused when I completed an area and saw 2 CGs and one was mentioning making a beach. Made more sense when I finished the beach one and saw there was no new CG unlocked.

Minor typo, the correcting collar from the hypnosis area has the description "thight" instead of tight.

Reactions: Madodev

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
I love the futa transformation (Although missing the tag. I only manage to see it in the screenshot before I had my interest to played it). Wish I could see them in their unusual traits outside of dungeons. Will be interesting if you can mix and match curses from other dungeons. I skipped mummification and pony but completed the game otherwise.

Reactions: Mat9999

sep_ff7

Jul 6, 2019
I've completed up to the most recent content and I love the game, just listing a few bugs I found.

The hypno model effect mentions tentacles and is a copy and paste of the seedbed description.

The CG relating to the beach actually unlocks after completing a different area. I can't remember the exact one, might be the diaper or ponyplay one, but I was very confused when I completed an area and saw 2 CGs and one was mentioning making a beach. Made more sense when I finished the beach one and saw there was no new CG unlocked.

Minor typo, the correcting collar from the hypnosis area has the description "thight" instead of tight.
I encountered this CG error also. Completing the diaper world opens ups the CG relating to the beach.

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
OMG the chastity level is killing me, whats the trick to it?
There's some items in chests that will reduce your penis size and destroy the chastity, use them when the values get too high. Otherwise try to rush to the boss as fast as possible, it's actually really short to get to if you skip all the chests and know the way there through trial and error.

Reactions: Bored247

bobbot

May 10, 2018
after beating up to the hypno area with the tried and true my face meet brick wall methiod gotta say the first two areas were the roughst and colored my judgement of the game, yes the sneak mechanic does need work but its more doable to avoid fights later on. one thing that might help with that is a buttion that puts the party train on the leaders square as thats blown sneaking for me so much its always position 4 too well that or slow the sentrys rotation down a slight bit would help as that made the heels area hell and not in the fun way. cursed item stage was actually very fun the dog headband is actually surprisingly useful and the boss not that hard just a pain in the arse to get to. the fat area i really loved, the sentrys were spaced out making sneaking a lot more easy to do and the gimmick wasnt too punishing and im including the bosses one shot ability too, the hypno area though is a bit rough but it was nowhere near the hell stage 2 was however if you nerf glitterdust the boss might become unbearable. one thing i think that would make the game a bit less hell on the early game also is a healing skill or a methiod to get item drops that relate to the stage gimmick like an item that can either heal the gimmick condition or backfire and make it worse (with no way to tell em apart could be a good use for the runic language), as my routine useulay was to go grind on a weak foe in the area get new skills, heal, and repeat until level cap because i knew i would get bogged down by enemys at some point so i need to be able to kill them quick, unlock the boss, suicide, then fight them. speaking of gimmicks will there be more transformation? like the girls gradually turning into animals? or balls no not testicals i mean the bouncing kind.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
playing thru this and gotta say the stealth system might as not be there... ive successfuly avoided 0 fights as i alway get spoted thanks to the conga trains caboose...
It is tough but it is doable, but its also easier when it matters most as with each defeated member its easier to sneak by for chests. I kind of like it right now as your not really meant to avoid fights so when your being cheeky its difficult, but when your trying to just push through with a last member you just need to be a bit cautious,

Fishface

Apr 28, 2017
Ugh, forgot to save before fighting the hypno boss. Attempted to reload after losing to him and realizing that the 'locked up' status carried over and there was no way I was going to win with 3 of my party members unable to use any of their moves, ended up before the tentacle boss instead.

Apart from that, game is fun, though some bosses seem pretty random and it's entirely possible to permanently screw yourself over. Definitely a game you should have multiple save slots in.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes