• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
There are refillable items to remove status effects like that.

In general though, it's usually better to just embrace the kink and have the girls fight through it than to use items to get rid of it. As the girls get used to the kink, they also generally are less effected or even benefitted by the status effects.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
There are refillable items to remove status effects like that.

In general though, it's usually better to just embrace the kink and have the girls fight through it than to use items to get rid of it. As the girls get used to the kink, they also generally are less effected or even benefitted by the status effects.
refillable items? status effects? I can't beat the boss
sad-anime.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: Zepheral

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 3563600
Refillable items are items that refill everytime you touch the cat (who also refills your health), they can be used for mid-dungeon heals so you aren't doing the entire dungeon on one hp bar. Status effects are what cause visual changes, in this case mummification and the like. These statuses can be removed using refillable items found in the the dungeon, though some dungeons keep these 'unlock' items post boss meaning you have to tough it out until you beat the level. For the boss in question, I remember it basically being a dps check for 3 of your characters as one of them gets taken out by the mummify and box off effects. If you're having trouble with the boss, try grabbing whatever acheivements you can manage for the area and hope thats enough. If it isn't, you may need to reload a save prior to entering the level and revisit previous areas where you can grab the relevant achievements in addition to the current level ones. With all the achievements (minus the pony ones but I'm pretty sure that's after the mummy level so irrelevant) plus capped levels, the boss should definitely be beatable with all the tools you have available to you.

• Yay, new update!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
View attachment 3563600
Refillable items, yes. Those are usually picked up in the dungeon, when you open a chest. You can also pick up health restoring items that carry from dungeon to dungeon, so there's good reason to pick up all the chests. Basically every item except the experience pills refills.

You can make the items refill by talking to Kyuubey, the little bunny-cat thing near the entrance. Beware though, that in addition to allowing you to use your items again, he'll also respawn all the monsters in the level too. He'll also heal your team and remove any status effects, essentially resetting the whole dungeon.

Status effects are things like the bandages, or the shredded clothes in the first dungeon, or the high heels in the other (third?) dungeon. They do different things, but in general you can expect them to have a bad effect on the statistics of your girls; for example, being too pregnant to move makes them less likely to dodge attacks or land their own.

However, over time the girls will become used to the status effects. In general, as they become more used to being in that state, the girl will have less and less of a decrease to her abilities. Eventually, it actually becomes a good thing, though how differs. For example, in the third dungeon, if you walk around in high heels and corsets a lot, you eventually lose all the bad things those give you, but the monsters will attack you less.

Understanding this is usually key to defeating the boss. The boss is really just a beefy monster from the dungeon who usually has either minions or the ability to apply all the relevant status effects. If you're at max level - and you probably will be, if you've been fighting enough to reach the boss - then you'll be strong enough to beat it, if you can withstand the effects.

The items help you keep these status effects in line. If a girl is too wrapped up in bandages, you can cut them loose. Or if she's teetering on heels way too high for her, you can cut them down to size. Some items even let you increase the status effect, if you want it for whatever reason. However, they need to be used sparingly, because they're limited use without restarting the whole dungeon.

• Yay, new update!

GrFun

Oct 26, 2018
How can I get rid of bandages? How can I defeat the boss?
Luckily you didnt lock mami

Anyway:
Put Sayaka with the collar on the first spot of the party
With mami you go: first turn taunt, t2 ribbon guard t3 ribbon tie then you heavenly strike until mami dies
Madoka always be heartshotting
Mami will die, but if you are lucky the boss witll target sayaka instead of madoka

Anyway that boss made me understand 2 things
1- Always keep a save before entering a dungeon
2- Always keep a save before equipping an item

• Yay, new update!
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes