4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
oh the beach level just felt awful, having to explore a giant maze that gets more open as you progress is a fine idea but adding multiple forms of parasite equipment that restrict your vision or slow you down until the end of the dungeon just feels excruciating to the point I just reloaded my save whenever it happened.
Really? I had the opposite, I had to out of my way to get the tentacle parasites and diliberately stall for them to attach so I could see them in action. Also really wasn't really a giant maze, the indoors can be ignored. The parasites only start attaching when they're low life it seems, if you focus them, they shouldn't. And I don't think they start attaching until someone's loses part of their bikini from the other enemies, which only happens if they manage to run away and you don't kill them. Plus in regards to the restricting vision/slowing down, you can switch your main character around, unless your whole party was infested.

Mar 11, 2021
Really? I had the opposite, I had to out of my way to get the tentacle parasites and diliberately stall for them to attach so I could see them in action. Also really wasn't really a giant maze, the indoors can be ignored. The parasites only start attaching when they're low life it seems, if you focus them, they shouldn't. And I don't think they start attaching until someone's loses part of their bikini from the other enemies, which only happens if they manage to run away and you don't kill them. Plus in regards to the restricting vision/slowing down, you can switch your main character around, unless your whole party was infested.
from personal experience, the tentacles don't wait until someone loses their bikini. and as for switching main character, I had a feeling that was possible but can't find the option for it.

Mar 11, 2021
ah so that's what it was.
i actually didn't notice the bookshelf wall with tutorials until i got to the final dungeon, so go figure.

frozena7

Apr 22, 2021
Transformation is Weight Gain & Dick Growth, each being one of their own "dungeons" out of the 10ish available.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Oh no, This witch anime I manage to forget and now it back here and as weird twisted as ever?? sure let see how tough you are

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Speaking of the second dungeon again, I saw sayaka get praised for good posture at least twice and still have 0 self-worth, probably getting hyperfocused with insults early in the dungeon put her self-confidence into the negatives, but the game just doesn't show that. also sometimes the spotlight attack doesn't seem to actually hit anyone. the sound plays and the screen shakes but nothing else, might be thanks to all but sayaka having max self-worth already.
That's a fallback when the enemies don't have any valid moves (since everyone succeeded their posture check and there's noone left to play.
There's a bug on the heel/corset stage where two of the characters can't increase self-worth from zero despite having mastered heels/corsets.
Probably their selfworth is far under zero. You can take the Xanax Happy Pills from the chest in the boss area to set their selfworth to 30.

I am stuck at the futa area where all the room teleport to other place
It's a hospital, you have to follow the lines on the floor.

"Explore convoluted mechanics"
That's good?
Good lord these mechanics.
These mechanics, though!
This is amazing
The duality of man.

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
There's maps included in most of the recent devlogs on Itch. But the beach level is actually extremely straightforward:
map.jpg
The inside of the caves doesn't even matter.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes