• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Your game is so messy and complicated to understand that it needs a Manual for Dummies :oops:

I'll wait for a few more updates to try again, because the idea and style of the game is interesting.

PS. Send me a manual when it's ready :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, good luck with your project

Elorin

Oct 16, 2018
I saw this might be something like TF Card Battle and got excited... After trying it, i share the common sentiment here where I have very little idea of how to actually play this game.

The item puzzle is by far the most confusing part of the game but I wouldn't say the usability and explination of the card system is very good either.

I want to encourage the dev to keep going with this but they need to revaluate and approach their game mechanics from the perspective of a new user with no prior knowledge of the game.

Adhesie

Jun 24, 2018
My only statement would probably be.. "Uhhmm.. What?" This needs a serious system rework or a manual.

Reactions: dav121

JeffDunham1

Apr 28, 2018
Pizza slice game is the persuasion wheel from Oblivion. Two of the slices have double value multiplier. Each size of the slice is one point, the rotate after you pick a section to "use".

fwiw dev, I didn't find it that hard to understand, at least in the latest version. Buff, debuff, heal, raw attack are card types if i got it right. Better cards advance the doom meter(?) at the top faster.

With combo cards for complexity and a few more minigames besides pizza I think it could easily be on par with TF card battle.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Pizza slice game is the persuasion wheel from Oblivion. Two of the slices have double value multiplier. Each size of the slice is one point, the rotate after you pick a section to "use".

fwiw dev, I didn't find it that hard to understand, at least in the latest version. Buff, debuff, heal, raw attack are card types if i got it right. Better cards advance the doom meter(?) at the top faster.

With combo cards for complexity and a few more minigames besides pizza I think it could easily be on par with TF card battle.
TF Card Battle is one of my fav TF games, would love to see more games like it.

Elorin

Oct 16, 2018

Thank you, I googled the Oblivion persuasion wheel thing and it sort of makes more sense now. Your short explination was vastly more helpful than anything I found in-game.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
While it definitely needs a tutorial, playing around with it a bit makes the idea clearer. It's a puzzle where you're looking to either increase or decrease your score. The range for results are displayed: a change toward more feminine with higher stats, a change toward more feminine with lower stats, a change toward more masculine with higher stats, and a change toward more masculine with lower stats. There are two rounds and you have to choose each side of the wheel one time. Depending on whether you're going for the feminine or masculine range, you want to hit your two sides of the wheel when they're at their highest and your opposing side of the wheel when it's at its lowest. So if you were going for a masculine change with a stat increase you'd want to click the upper-left since that's nearly as low as that side of it can go (between 1 and 8) while your big masculine increase next to it in the upper right is only half-full. It'd be a waste to choose it now.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Anyway, along with an editor to correct bad English, what this could really use is a map with real rooms. Make them randomly generated with different types of encounters - trainers who will improve a specific card with an accompanying scene (teaching you how to better punch or flirt with someone or giving you practice at handjobs or w/e), rest stops, flavor text and/or story dump NPCs, that kind of thing.

It needs something like that both to break up the monotony and because it's currently not balanced well enough that getting through the stages is viable.

Then some card combos for sensible chains, like smile > flirt > get closer > kiss to help the card battle aspect along.

Reactions: Foctopus

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Girl emmm difficult, as i understand this CCG + protag transformation game (you play mini or main game to gain protag look like you want and have abilities, for example transform from boy to girl, and make better stats, but as game dont have proper tutorial, player needs to make some experiments, but well... still fun)
Okay, in next version this minigame was removed, and well game changed significally (to dungeon crawler)

Last edited:

YATA2021

Feb 26, 2021
The transformation doesn't matter in this patch, unless you're struggling for health. The buff cards increase your attack permanently, and with enough save scumming or dumb luck, the card you get at the start is the best for this.
Go for attack cards in the early game, and you'll beat the first boss without an issue.
Debuffs aren't worth the effect, as they don't carry over, and aren't powerful past the first couple bosses, unless, again, if you're save scumming. Same with heals, since each card you use, you also get attacked, so it's better to deal damage to end the match faster.

Cammo1470

Dec 5, 2021
EPBackrooms-2.04b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Can u upload the 3.0 ver? Thx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EPBackrooms-3.02pPatreon

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
EPBackrooms-3.02bPatreon
Wrong file that is the public version...

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes