Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
SifaPlays
You should probably edit the game's tags, shouldn't have: female protag (GI is ignored for the tag, obvious practicality reasons), futa/trans (1/2 hr+ trying to like this and I still can't tell if the game is just sissy or if trans is intended to be future content. Reguardless, not in the current game. You can mention future content in the dev's notes if desired)

Also, you should probably do screenshots with the non-patreon version, since that's what you're posting here.
Actually female and trans tags are fine as you can become them in game.

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Actually female and trans tags are fine as you can become them in game.
Huh, definitely didn't run into either while trying the game. Didn't even see references to the possibilities. Guess I missed some things then, which actually isn't surprising since I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing. Didn't manage to lose a fight either, which was kinda annoying since I know I missed stuff there, even when picking the lowest (smallest) option on the wheel. Maybe stats were too high by the time I tried that?

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
you started off on the wrong foot and decided to continue despite the complaints and suggestions, if you're going to block the paper doll at least make it worth paying for, but I doubt you'll even care

Kelpsie

May 16, 2018
I definitely dig what you're going for here. I'm always a fan of seeing lewd games that are actually games. The card portion is coming along, though I think the Oblivion Speechcraft wheel part is rough. Had I not already played Oblivion, I'd be pretty lost, and even then it still took me quite a few tries to actually get one "better" outcome. With some gameplay tweaks, a bit more explicit content, more tutorialization, and perhaps more dialogue in and out of combat, I think there's a really good game in here waiting to happen.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
If the creator solves the toe nails:eek: bug uppon defeat then it may become playable all be it barely. :rolleyes:
Tha game side resembles as a small statue created with a 20Kg hammer and crude iron plates.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes