• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
v4.03s Public
first impressions:
At first glance it is full of 'promise'. It is 4th revision of game :rolleyes: full of good ideas, :poop:execution as always.:FacePalm:
Let's not be:devilish:
Let's see what we have here:
A repeatable 5floor test 'dungeon' with optional 1 fight per floor.
Visual upgrade from v3 (sailor outfit)
The game play relies on reruns and upgrade mechanic.
Combat:
A basic deck have a good chance in easy mode.:LOL: Other vise:WaitWhat:
With a few unlocked cards it is super easy against the hardest settings.:rolleyes:
The internal is mess with stupid exploits/bugs overflow:FacePalm:
The main selling point is a transformable opponent, i don't know how(it is too broken for me) :WaitWhat:
A lot of stuff can be forgiven on an alpha build:coffee::giggle: The lack of work ethic is not(n)

Reactions: dav121

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Ohhh nooo. A game with a sissification tag doesnt have a non sissification gameplay? Oh geez The Shocker
Tbh I get it. Sissification is just Bimbofication but for dudes, so the games focused on that kind of corruption play very similarly regardless of which of the two it is and most if not all of their content can be interchangeable with either gender, so they have a lot of the similar appeal. Thing is, there's been no good Bimbofication ones out for a long time, and this Dev has stated they were considering a proper female start in the past, so yeah, people are going to pop in every once in a while to see if that's been added.

Personally I think all of these kinds of games should have both gender starting options, so they can reach both straight and gay players.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Tbh I get it. Sissification is just Bimbofication but for dudes, so the games focused on that kind of corruption play very similarly regardless of which of the two it is and most if not all of their content can be interchangeable with either gender, so they have a lot of the similar appeal. Thing is, there's been no good Bimbofication ones out for a long time, and this Dev has stated they were considering a proper female start in the past, so yeah, people are going to pop in every once in a while to see if that's been added.

Personally I think all of these kinds of games should have both gender starting options, so they can reach both straight and gay players.
Your suggestion works only in theory.??? There are a lot of inflexible bi in denial......Never mind
There is a female start...

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Is there an option to start the game as a female? Or at least more feminine so it isn't as hard to turn mc female? The game interests me a bit, but transforming games are always kinda hit or miss with me cause of my tendency to only enjoy the overtly feminine

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Is there an option to start the game as a female? Or at least more feminine so it isn't as hard to turn mc female? The game interests me a bit, but transforming games are always kinda hit or miss with me cause of my tendency to only enjoy the overtly feminine
Oh, is there now? It wasn't mentioned in the changelog so I assumed it still hasn't been implemented.
It has always been there...:rolleyes::FacePalm: oh well... Here you go.;)
Answer to initial questions:
1:No
2:suck
3:Girl
4:Yes
5:No

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
It has always been there...:rolleyes::FacePalm: oh well... Here you go.;)
Answer to initial questions:
1:No
2:suck
3:Girl
4:Yes
5:No
No, it hasn't "always been there". Quote from the Dev when the game first showed up here, in answer to my own question regarding female starts:

Ah, you can become trans or female during the game. Didn't know that I should choose these tags you've mentioned only if you can start with such character

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
OK Le me be more precise it is there since the questions at game start...:rolleyes:
:censored:
The changelog doesn't mention female start, so why would someone who doesn't want to play with a male start even download the game to try? Likewise, the questions start with "Are you a virgin" and there's no indication of it being a gender decider in any way for a first time player.

Like, I don't know why you're being defensive about this. You said there's a start, I said "oh cool, it's not in the changelog" and then you kept going on and on and being incorrect the entire time after?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The changelog doesn't mention female start, so why would someone who doesn't want to play with a male start even download the game to try? Likewise, the questions start with "Are you a virgin" and there's no indication of it being a gender decider in any way for a first time player.

Like, I don't know why you're being defensive about this. You said there's a start, I said "oh cool, it's not in the changelog" and then you kept going on and on and being incorrect the entire time after?
it is standard addition since v2x or so...i am not defensive just not interested in that part at all.:rolleyes: never ever used myself(re downloaded and found answers)
It is a reused legacy addition so it is not in v4x change logs.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
it is standard addition since v2x or so...i am not defensive just not interested in that part at all.:rolleyes: never ever used myself(re downloaded and found answers)
It is a reused legacy addition so it is not in v4x change logs.
Except it's not in ANY of the changelogs, from v1 to v4, and it's definitely not a standard addition since it wasn't in the V3 patreon version linked in OP either.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Except it's not in ANY of the changelogs, from v1 to v4, and it's definitely not a standard addition since it wasn't in the V3 patreon version linked in OP either.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::illuminati: Do i look like the Developer?
Oh God noooo:eek:
Testing out the game takes less time than write a post on the forum.:FacePalm:
Finding the feature that you missed for so long is at the first few SECOND of their game since like forever.:rolleyes:
Sloppy change logs are expected from this dev.:censored:
the sigma editions have full custom character start.
And yes v3 and earlier is max femboy start (checked out just now....not that i ever cared about it)...(the dev fixed the initial questions OH MY GODNESS the dev finally fixed something!!!)I presumed it was not broken before...:poop:
Oh well.... I had my fun writing this post. 0%envy

Last edited:

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Finding the feature that you missed for so long is at the first few SECOND of their game since like forever.:rolleyes:
No actually, since the V3 Patreon version DOESN'T have that option. Shy Femboy is as far female as you can get, but you cannot START as a female.

Sloppy change logs are expected from this dev.:censored:
And that is a problem that should be rectified. Again, you keep talking about things so confidently when you've been wrong about most of them.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
No actually, since the V3 Patreon version DOESN'T have that option. Shy Femboy is as far female as you can get, but you cannot START as a female.

And that is a problem that should be rectified. Again, you keep talking about things so confidently when you've been wrong about most of them.
the sigma editions have full custom character start.
And yes v3 and earlier is max femboy start (checked out just now....not that i ever cared about it)...(the dev fixed the initial questions OH MY GODNESS the dev finally fixed something!!!)I presumed it was not broken before...:poop:
Oh well.... I had my fun writing this post. 0%envy

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes