redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
I finished the quest and had this quest on repeat but still scenes are not in collection. And as far as I can recall, For freya's scenes, i only got freya x cain on bordotello memory after talking to alexia. Anyone got the same problem? 1713446529379.png 1713446549762.png

Reactions: Rsngo and Sirren

showie

Apr 3, 2019
I finished the quest and had this quest on repeat but still scenes are not in collection. And as far as I can recall, For freya's scenes, i only got freya x cain on bordotello memory after talking to alexia. Anyone got the same problem? View attachment 3552171 View attachment 3552173
you need to work for Von Gruber 20-30 times until he gave you 2,3,4,5 lvl of auger, after you get lvl5 you get new scene

Reactions: redcaptain

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How to advance in the Manipulation / Ship upgrades quest as Jade? I got the location of the base from uncle, but can't reach it without ship modifications, that have no idea abour how to get.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
How to advance in the Manipulation / Ship upgrades quest as Jade? I got the location of the base from uncle, but can't reach it without ship modifications, that have no idea abour how to get.
use item from inventory on that station when you in open space

Reactions: GaboCAP

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Go to Vutron Capital, there is a place called ''Ship Workshop'' or something like that, go there and talk to Karion. He will tell you to collect materials and return to him

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Go to Vutron Capital, there is a place called ''Ship Workshop'' or something like that, go there and talk to Karion. He will tell you to collect materials and return to him
Solved, thank you, I completed all the tasks in the update. Now must figure why I missed a sex scene as Cain/Freya and why 4 dolls as Drake never spawned.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Solved, thank you, I completed all the tasks in the update. Now must figure why I missed a sex scene as Cain/Freya and why 4 dolls as Drake never spawned.
I haven't personally played the Freya/Cain route yet at all, but Nenad has said that there is a bug where one scene doesn't show up in the gallery even when you play it out

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes