watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I've completed everything for Jade.

I've completed all of drake's quests but I can't find the dolls (I found vanessa's bronze doll) I think the others might be Alison and Kiera but I can't see them anywhere.

Freya/Cain I think I've completed all the quests but as Virginity remains white and doesn't show any info what-so-ever I can't be sure. I am however missing one of the sweet memories (I've got the Freya/Harper scene) unless it's the Freya/Cain flashback in which case there is a bug as it doesn't show up in Sweet Memories.
Brother, how do I pick the lock and find the princess?

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
Every quest is done, but Sidneys Secrets. Says i need to talk to mom but i cant find her at home anywhere.
If you go to the Pool area and hold space it will show you an exclamation sign towards the end of the area. She is supposed to be there but some quest needs to be completed before that

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021

I've completed all of drake's quests but I can't find the dolls (I found vanessa's bronze doll) I think the others might be Alison and Kiera but I can't see them anywhere.

Freya/Cain I think I've completed all the quests but as Virginity remains white and doesn't show any info what-so-ever I can't be sure. I am however missing one of the sweet memories (I've got the Freya/Harper scene) unless it's the Freya/Cain flashback in which case there is a bug as it doesn't show up in Sweet Memories.
Brother, how do I pick the lock and find the princess?
talk to orha to prepare a lockpick then click on the lockpick in your inventory and then click it on the door
Thanks!

madmit

Jun 4, 2017

Search for the Alison's golden doll near the legs of the Villager (right side from her)

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
I'm showing all quests complete on the Freya route, but still missing one Sweet Memory. I saw someone else post this but couldn't find an answer - is there a new quest that needs to be triggered somewhere? In the memories page it's the 2nd to last entry missing.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
A practice of publishing changelogs is considered useless, as it seems for people in this thread and for developer of the game. Is it really that hard to write a small amount of words, to give a quick general overview of what exactly was added and changed in the newest version?

Downloading ~13 GB of the game and getting quests done for just looking at what is new looks like a hassle and a waste of time, if the newly added content wasn't worth it.

Facts:

1) Not all people have a luxury of having that much time for doing that
2) From a consumer's (of adult content) point of view there's a desire to know what to expect, at least approximately:
- to get what we want in the end
- to not end up unsatisfied after wasting time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After all, we come here to fap. All other aspects carry supplementary roles, only to enchance a fapping experience. If we wanted to play only, we would've play conventional video games. If we wanted a story only, we would've read a book or watch a movie. To not know what's in the content we download is akin giving people unknown food to eat after they've waited in queue for their turn, without letting them know about what it's made of. Some food is plain and unsatisfying, some food is bad nutrition-wise or health-wise, some food is disgusting for the individual taste and provokes vomiting.

Imagine the frustration of a man that waited long in queue only to end up with something he doesn't even want. That's where a food list options and a food components labels take place! The same story is with a tags and a changelogs... A baker who cares about his audience and his money income would've let people know what's inside the new pie he made. Thus I question whether the baker (game creator) cares about both of these. Because people will stop coming to that certain bakery after they've experienced being fed up pies with unknown content. I dunno, maybe only omnivores who like the thrill of unknown taste and the thrill of finding a scattered pieces of puzzle as a prerequisite of getting their (cream)pies are going to be left as the said baker's market.

But oh well, since there's NTR tag now, I guess I'll leave this thread and this game, lol.
Well said, and I've been critical of this sort of thing with other games, especially grindy games that give the player no clue as to what is achievable. Some games have gnarly grind mechanics designed, but the devs don't bother to mention anything like "Oh, hey, there are no scenes programmed into the game yet to reward your grind!"

However, with Nenad and EON, I don't think having a super specific changelog is needed. The quest system is already very detailed, and if you've played this game consistently, you'll know that two scenes are programmed for each character for each update. Yeah, I get that many people are busy and that they don't have time to play the game, so they only sign in hopes of seeing development with their favorite characters. But with Nenad's games, you get the potential of scenes with a bazillion girls since he puts so many in, so it's unlikely you'll get scenes with your select few anyway. But because there is so much variety, hey, maybe some other characters/scenes will pleasantly surprise you.

You also say, "Downloading ~13 GB of the game and getting quests done for just looking at what is new looks like a hassle and a waste of time, if the newly added content wasn't worth it" as a way to support the need for a specific changelog. And I agree that dl that much gb is a hassle--but there's an updater. You can't put forth that the game's large size necessitates a detailed changelog when you're not taking advantage of the updater.

You also go into an analogy about bakers and the importance of providing a detailed menu, but I'd argue you're giving way too much weight to the importance of having a changelog for attracting and maintaining an audience. I'd imagine people who decide to support these types of games probably do so because they find the content consistently good--even though the menu might vary considerably with each update (as it does with EON, since so many characters are involved). If others are sticking around only for content for a select few characters (as you imply you're doing) or fetishes and can't be bothered to play the game otherwise, then a changelog isn't going to spark more interest in a game for those people. What would need to change is an overhaul in the general content so that it aligns more with these players' interests.

If Nenad started producing a detailed changelog, would that get you to become a patron? Probably not.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm showing all quests complete on the Freya route, but still missing one Sweet Memory. I saw someone else post this but couldn't find an answer - is there a new quest that needs to be triggered somewhere? In the memories page it's the 2nd to last entry missing.
There was a Freya x Cain scene that I can't find in the gallery, so I'm guessing it belongs into the empty spot. It's probably a bug.

MrQs

Apr 10, 2021
Are you sure it's "Mom"
After I talked to Sydney, I had to go back home and talk to Steven.
pretty sure. i played many times from the begining bco bugs... this time sydney :( its probably stevens quests i did them before sydney this time and mom is gone :)

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021
hello,

i have updates up to chapter 15. is possible to get update of chapter 16 so i can continue to chapter 17?.
i missed chapter 16. can someone help?

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
I'd imagine people who decide to support these types of games probably do so because they find the content consistently good--even though the menu might vary considerably with each update (as it does with EON, since so many characters are involved).
That's what I've described as:
maybe only omnivores who like the thrill of unknown taste and the thrill of finding a scattered pieces of puzzle as a prerequisite of getting their (cream)pies are going to be left as the said baker's market.
People who like to eat only a certain pies won't be his market, as a consequence.

If Nenad started producing a detailed changelog, would that get you to become a patron? Probably not.
True though. He did a POV in a Jade-Father vaginal scene, but there's a cringe 3rd-person-view in a Drake-Mother anal scene - that's a big red flag for me and my support. Just as the lack of POV perspective in scenes in general and the overwhelming amount of cuck angles in scenes. So I just wanted to know what's behind this behaviour with changelogs. I hope he enjoys having his market at the current state and that it makes a sufficient income for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dude137
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes