GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I haven't personally played the Freya/Cain route yet at all, but Nenad has said that there is a bug where one scene doesn't show up in the gallery even when you play it out
Thank you, one mistery solved.

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
There was a Freya x Cain scene that I can't find in the gallery, so I'm guessing it belongs into the empty spot. It's probably a bug.
That's the one I got, came from following the "main" quest. And that one's in my gallery.

Who was in the 2nd scene this update? Might help me figure how what I'm missing, as like I said the questlog is all red.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
That's the one I got, came from following the "main" quest. And that one's in my gallery.

Who was in the 2nd scene this update? Might help me figure how what I'm missing, as like I said the questlog is all red.
I think it's the treasure hunt (Freya) You get the guy's son

ponx

Aug 15, 2019
So what bugs are we getting this update? 1 scene for Freya, missing dolls for Drake.. (does anyone know how many?)

Btw, the Jade's Ship Upgrade quest clue is a bit misleading, it said to try and speak to Donald, but that's not the case.

And while we're on that subject, if Nenad is planning to go to loot box lv.5 for Jade, some things should really be "fixed". It's way too tedious to do it on Jade, talking to Donald requires u to wear formal outfit, but ur clothes go back to default once u board the ship. So u'd have to go back n forth to the apt, change clothes and talk to Donald. The walking to ship animation also doesn't help.

PCArcade

Aug 8, 2018
I think I have another bug these 2 quests are showing as incomplete:
2quests.jpg
and yet I have built my house, there is no option to give Dad the materials despite having them, so I can't move either quest on...

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
Hi! Not working on Intel Mac. Tried even to take some save of files from here and starting from save to avoid starting a new game ( because it freezes main menu) but it freezes on the saves screen also. The game doesn't start at all. Any ideas?

lMarche

Nov 4, 2018
1713533168432.png
I'm not sure if i'm the only one but i've been trying to turn in the material to upgrade the ship and its not working. If anyone has a fix for this because I need that upgrade to do the "Manipulation" quest (or at least I think I need it).

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 3554822
I'm not sure if i'm the only one but i've been trying to turn in the material to upgrade the ship and its not working. If anyone has a fix for this because I need that upgrade to do the "Manipulation" quest (or at least I think I need it).
There is no bug in that quest. If it doesn't let you turn materials in then you don't have enough. There is a part of this quest where you need 20 rubber, you have 18, so it might be that

• Wow
Reactions: lMarche

MadCarryPotter

Jul 31, 2021
Guys where do make the itens that you have the blueprints for? To make a "water skin" i need 4 hides. Ok i have them where do i go?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes