• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
NTR is fine and all, but you know what I really want?

The plot of that one NTR comic made into the plot of a game. You know, the one where the Hero gets cucked through and through, flies into a rage, directs it at the Demon Lord instead of humanity, and in this process makes the (conveniently female) Demon Lord fall for him. He then chooses to become the new Demon Lord and conquer the world, now easy pickings without its destined Hero to protect it.
Actually read the web novel because from what I saw it's a lot fucking worse. Gist of it, in that story when people die they reincarnate. To stop the fucker who cucked him from reincarnating he plans to Wipeout all human life on the planet, and the demon lord the fell him in love with him tells him that that's bad because demons need humans to survive because they are their food source...dumbest primary foo source but ok.... he questions if she is disobeying him then tells her all thi is must eventually die, even demons. And his actual power is some kind of abysmal being that wants to end all things. It was so stupid.

Also the priestess being turned into a broodwhorw was a nice touch.

Reactions: Angelcrush

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
For me, I had the shard (you get it in the forest area), and when I used it you go to a room with like memories to unlock. They are the 3 scenes with Trisha, first is break room (what she says to Ryota after you leave), then 2 of the BJ, interrupted or not. I watched the interrupted scene and at what seemed like the end it went into an infinite loop, unable to exit it I just closed the game. I don't think you're meant to see an image initially, because MC doesn't see anything.
I actually got a black screen after the "look for Trisha. " I can't go anywhere and when I sit back on the bench it fades to black again but thats it. Menu can open, music plays butbits just a black screen.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Actually read the web novel because from what I saw it's a lot fucking worse. Gist of it, in that story when people die they reincarnate. To stop the fucker who cucked him from reincarnating he plans to Wipeout all human life on the planet, and the demon lord the fell him in love with him tells him that that's bad because demons need humans to survive because they are their food source...dumbest primary foo source but ok.... he questions if she is disobeying him then tells her all thi is must eventually die, even demons. And his actual power is some kind of abysmal being that wants to end all things. It was so stupid.

Also the priestess being turned into a broodwhorw was a nice touch.
let's be honest most of the NTR in fantasy setting in which the mc who get cucked is supposed to be the hero savior of mankind is just a brain dead plot because the mc by the end of the story should be able to rule the world and just kill the douche ntr dude like an insect and not end up full depressed because his childhood friend fucked with the generic blond chad ntr guy . like at least half the women in the world would glady be with the hero lmao but they always end up as some kind of cucky / depressed suicidal broken man

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
let's be honest most of the NTR in fantasy setting in which the mc who get cucked is supposed to be the hero savior of mankind is just a brain dead plot because the mc by the end of the story should be able to rule the world and just kill the douche ntr dude like an insect and not end up full depressed because his childhood friend fucked with the generic blond chad ntr guy . like at least half the women in the world would glady be with the hero lmao but they always end up as some kind of cucky / depressed suicidal broken man
funny thing is, the ntr is barely a subplot from what i heard. Like yea its there but not the main thing of the story lol.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
NTR is fine and all, but you know what I really want?

The plot of that one NTR comic made into the plot of a game. You know, the one where the Hero gets cucked through and through, flies into a rage, directs it at the Demon Lord instead of humanity, and in this process makes the (conveniently female) Demon Lord fall for him. He then chooses to become the new Demon Lord and conquer the world, now easy pickings without its destined Hero to protect it.

It doesn't even attempt to change or dampen the fact he's cucked, but it does give him a satisfying revenge ending, albeit at the cost of, well, the world. If the dev 'just wants to make a game with NTR in it', as they say, this could be a good reference for the main plot.
Had a better idea.
The NTR was planned by the Demon Lord all along in a plot to get the hero away from the world he was supposed to protect, just so he can fall in love with his own daughter, thus he would now have the hero at his side to kill the local goddess and ensure that his future progeny would have the powers of both the hero's blessed lineage and his own.

Profit for demons and slavery, oppression and TYRANNY for mankind!

johnlion147

Apr 26, 2019
Had a better idea.
The NTR was planned by the Demon Lord all along in a plot to get the hero away from the world he was supposed to protect, just so he can fall in love with his own daughter, thus he would now have the hero at his side to kill the local goddess and ensure that his future progeny would have the powers of both the hero's blessed lineage and his own.

Profit for demons and slavery, oppression and TYRANNY for mankind!
I like the idea of somebody planning this that being said I will still leave it with the antagonist and I will try to add more layers to him as if he's doing this to kind of gauge and cause a reaction within the protagonist whatever that may be we don't exactly know right now. Next I would make the antagonist not exactly entirely human and I will say the same for the protagonist he's not entirely human either, now whether you make them have some bond of some sort it will add more layers to the story cuz then it's kind of complicate things on why they're doing what they're doing if they have a bond, and I wouldn't make it a bond like out of hatred but a bond of I will help you even if I got to hurt you to do it. Now how you make that up to be where they be friends, kin of some type up to you. Also another thing I will have it at the protagonist have a darker nature or is it the very reason why he's so gun hoe on being a hero it's not just simply to save people that's part of it but another part is that he's trying to contain and suppress his darker nature and seeing from where I think the game is right now he's in a little bit of a lapse before his spirit is supposed to be renewed and in that lapse I will have it so that you see that darker nature were his spirit waivers just enough for to come out and you see just a little bit of it and how detrimental will be if it came out in full force. This will probably add more anticipation and more complexity of what happens when he finally cracks. What is going to come out what will be left after his heroic spirit is broken and shattered leaving only a fragment that can't possibly hold back the tide that is his darker impulses and since the problem that will probably rise the cracking and the shattering of the spirit is lust I would have it be still be an emotion of passion but instead of a perversion of love it will be the opposite hatred and rage as the emotional tide that's left over. Ask where this nature came from well from what is said in the summary seems like everybody's praying on this downfall and been kicking him while he's down, for or one to live in a harsh environment one need to be harsh and our protagonist is no different he just decides not to give in to this nature at least not now.

Last edited:

Kruugwer

Jan 28, 2024
Wow, this place hasn't got a lot of love. I have the 2.3 version. I don't know if anyone is interested though. The latest version is 3.0 if anyone want to share?

Reactions: ViihX and JLuix

Kruugwer

Jan 28, 2024
Just share with us, bro.
Sorry, last time I comment, I thought I can share link from the dev, but I forgot I didn't pay last month, so I didnt have the link. I dont know how share it, so I kind of forgot about it... (Still dont know btw, should i just post mega url here or what?)

Last edited:
Reactions: PickyPockety

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
View attachment 3277156

Overview:
Hiiro is a young man who lives in a desolate village. He aspires to be a hero one day. However, his lack of skill, poor physical prowess, vicious bullying, and lack of family support for his dreams have all contributed to his difficult life.

Misfortunes mount as Hiiro fights against the fate that continues to seek him out, pushing him to the verge of despair.

May this be a blessing or a curse. He found precious allies along the way, yet they have caught the eyes of his one and only biggest pinnacle of suffering. The very fabric of his existence unravels, revealing a cruel fate that seems inescapable.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: PickyPockety
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This patch might be a little buggy, sorry, but bear with it.

Supposedly, I want to release a better version here where everything is all good, but this is better than nothing ig

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes