• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
NTR is fine and all, but you know what I really want?

The plot of that one NTR comic made into the plot of a game. You know, the one where the Hero gets cucked through and through, flies into a rage, directs it at the Demon Lord instead of humanity, and in this process makes the (conveniently female) Demon Lord fall for him. He then chooses to become the new Demon Lord and conquer the world, now easy pickings without its destined Hero to protect it.

It doesn't even attempt to change or dampen the fact he's cucked, but it does give him a satisfying revenge ending, albeit at the cost of, well, the world. If the dev 'just wants to make a game with NTR in it', as they say, this could be a good reference for the main plot.
damn bro cook

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can you unlock both with and without interruption? Because when I choose not to interrupt, only 'break time' is unlocked for me.

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Can you unlock both with and without interruption? Because when I choose not to interrupt, only 'break time' is unlocked for me.
I'm really happy to see someone made it that far.

I'm kind of new to the software, but I'm pretty sure you need to watch the break time and the next scene first to unlock the scene based on your choice.

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Listen I know you changed her hair but that flat chested girl is ripped straight from Hero Roy's Wedding
View attachment 3278746
Haha, yes, the clothing is based on her; there should be no CG for this "Trisha" character. I just made her on a whim, and I think her clothes look really hot and fantasy-like, so I just based the clothes on her.

Is NTR avoidable? :BootyTime:
Nah, this'll be a hard one.

Reactions: phantomz

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm really happy to see someone made it that far.

I'm kind of new to the software, but I'm pretty sure you need to watch the break time and the next scene first to unlock the scene based on your choice.
I had a save just before the decision to interrupt or not. When interrupted, I had 3 unlocks. When I didn't, I only had break time unlocked.
Also? PLEASE add a text skip. Because I don't want to go through that text marathon again.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Haha, yes, the clothing is based on her; there should be no CG for this "Trisha" character. I just made her on a whim, and I think her clothes look really hot and fantasy-like, so I just based the clothes on her.

Nah, this'll be a hard one.
You're not wrong it's a good design. Can't blame you for paying homage to it.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Tatsumi

Sep 3, 2017
After selecting "go to training right away" you need to check the store room anyways, go to the back and return to the front, but do NOT go to the window. Instead just leave after checking the front for the second time. That's what unlocked it for me.

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
NTR is fine and all, but you know what I really want?

The plot of that one NTR comic made into the plot of a game. You know, the one where the Hero gets cucked through and through, flies into a rage, directs it at the Demon Lord instead of humanity, and in this process makes the (conveniently female) Demon Lord fall for him. He then chooses to become the new Demon Lord and conquer the world, now easy pickings without its destined Hero to protect it.

It doesn't even attempt to change or dampen the fact he's cucked, but it does give him a satisfying revenge ending, albeit at the cost of, well, the world. If the dev 'just wants to make a game with NTR in it', as they say, this could be a good reference for the main plot.
An NTR multi-route game having a route where the MC gets revenge is fine.
But as a single route game, I don't think it would be appealing. The point of an NTR game is the MC getting screwed over. If I don't want the MC to get screwed over, then it makes sense to just play a non-NTR game.

Can you explain why you'd like an NTR revenge game?

Reactions: M3lly
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes