• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - eNTRusted Everwhite [v.0.3.0] [PickyPockety]

1. 1.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

Another game that leaves bad thoughts, cartoony graphics, too much hentai, audio not received, now the part that should be more important, the story, again to my displeasure another clone game, a classic NTR common to others in oriental style, of this style of game there are now 1 a day, but without any real innovation, as mentioned, a clone, the creator writes that this is his first writing, it is appreciable, but too simplistic to replicate dynamics seen and reviewed, now the basis of these games, all the same, the usual unlucky and loser Mc who has to fight, always losing, a boy who is more gifted, more beautiful, better in every way than him, of course, the usual girls who start with Mc, but then become the usual lovers big cock, or sex depending if treated like sluts, a game again that shows bad guys as winners. Sin.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xJuma

Very hot premise. NTR with hot females and a bully character...

If you like NTR, at least keep following this game imo. It's still very early in production, that's the only "drawback".

Also (as far as I know) the first project for the developer - the scenes are pretty good for this. Can't wait for whats coming in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kokkda

As for v0.1.0, This is one of the most perfect introduction of a game. no bullshit you already have a choice immediately although it only have 1 route for now. Seeing there's other route is cool. There's some bugs here. Which make sense it's 0.1.0 and not full game. Story is already interesting i hope the story quality don't degrade overtime.
    Ngl i want a route where screw the childhood friend or gf. I wanna be hero shit and don't care. But you do you. I hope this succeed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Toweke

Only at v.0.1.0 as of this review, but it's already quite good. Kind of a slow paced opening, but that is really necessary for a proper NTR game, and that's what we get here. There's sort of 3 scenes so far (2 are variants), but they are really excellent; well animated, with sfx, good writing and hot situation. The writing is consistently quite good all throughout, other than a few minor spelling mistakes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LordFrz

This has been a surprise start to a NTR game for me. I wasn't expecting much but if it continues down this path then it will be a good mystery netorare game.

I was definitely annoyed right at the start because its a long cutscene where you can't control the character. A big factor into that annoyance is the preview images. I thought I was still in the intro part of the game for a while since it seemed like we were being shown some backstory before jumping to the present. But once I realized we were gonna play through the whole of his school days before seeing the black-haired and white-haired girl it got better.

Great art and animated scenes. I do hope the other girls aren't blackmailed since it is not good NTR in my opinion, but works for the childhood friend in the story setting. I assume we will have the friend corrupted fast as a way to establish the bully as someone who has stolen the MC girl before, for when we jump to the present with the main girls.

I look forward to seeing this one updated.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tatsumi

Played on version 0.1 Rating: 4.5/5

This game initially looked to me as though it might be a cheap-ish netorare game. Giving it a shot anyway, it turns out I was wrong.

Pro:
    - Good setup, seemingly good production value
    - Music is picked well and so are the respective timings
    - Writing is good, sex scenes are hot*

Neutral/Minor annoyances:
    - Art is a mix between 2-3 styles with some definetly being done by AI (Characters are still consistent, except for the girl having big boobs in an animation when she's more flat than anything)

-Game is sometimes a bit too cliché in it's writing/setting, BUT it is still executed well.

*Currently only 2 sex scenes with one having a variation.

I will point out that I'm biased and like this genre and archetype of storytelling, nevertheless this is done well and I'm giving it 4.5 for its future potential, based on what I've seen so far. Looking forward to the next update!

Edit: Grammar