• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Complete [English Translation] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life [Dieselmine]

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
anyone have a save with full unlocked galley?i cant seem to unlock these "while walking" stuff

Kime

Feb 26, 2018
There's an UPCOMING update found on the Dieselmine's twitter:
It seems that he's adding new content/DLC that about going out to a festival.

Gdef

Dec 25, 2021
how could you translate a unity game manually? i need to translate a game but i don't know how to get the files to translate.

Chromatin

Mar 21, 2019
Okay, I maybe stupid, but I can't figure this out. I'm seeing that theres a 1.02 version of the game, but the main thread only has the 1.01 version. So I figured I would just use the patch that was created for 1,01, however I can't seem to apply said patch cause I can't find the game directory. If its not wildly too late, come someone help me out with this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm seeing that theres a 1.02 version of the game...
The Japanese 2.02 is in the game thread with a auto translator installed, the 1.02 with surgy's translation here. The 1.01 currently in the game threads opening post is the official English version. They use their own version numbers.

Don't know why you can't find the directory, I don't have the official English version around to check file structure. But patches like this will usually only work with the version their made for.

itsrinu

Jul 4, 2022
you think you can do the same with DIESELMINE - SUMMER - COUNTRYSIDE SEX LIFE + FUN OUTINGS VER.2.02 ? I have not seen any (eng) translation for this version of the game :>

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yoo, does this work for 1.03?
It will probably crash any other version of the game than it was made for.

Won't have to put up with the online translator for 2.02 much longer, the official English version of Fun Outing should out on soon.