• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Complete [English Translation] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life [Dieselmine]

Alastoriel

Jul 29, 2017
Game from Main Thread has the giant X Button not working thing...
Installing this Translation "Failed to load il2cpp"
Locale Emulator doesn't work.
Setting Locale to Japan doesn't work either...
smh...

Reactions: LizardUniverse

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Steam version is different to the original Japanese game, and the Japanese game with the fan translation. The Japanese game is 32Bit so Locale Emulator works, the Steam game 64Bit so it doesn't. But you shouldn't need to use LE with the final fan translation.

Here's the final translation from the opening post installed to the right version of the game...

SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life version 1.02 with English patch - Workupload

Alastoriel

Jul 29, 2017
The Steam version is different to the original Japanese game, and to the Japanese game with the fan translation. The Japanese game is 32Bit so Locale Emulator works, the Steam game 64Bit so it doesn't. But you shouldn't need LE with the final fan translation.
Thanks for the fast answer. I seriously have no idea what I have done differently now, but I got it working.
So...
Thanks. Have a good one.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jan 15, 2018
Installing this Translation "Failed to load il2cpp"
Locale Emulator doesn't work.
Setting Locale to Japan doesn't work either...
smh...
eyyy had the same prob
used to having to look for translators for these games
if you downloaded from the game thread you dont need this page at all
its already in english

noogai

Aug 24, 2019
The Steam version is different to the original Japanese game, and the Japanese game with the fan translation. The Japanese game is 32Bit so Locale Emulator works, the Steam game 64Bit so it doesn't. But you shouldn't need to use LE with the final fan translation.

Here's the final translation from the opening post installed to the right version of the game...

SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life version 1.02 with English patch - Workupload
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I kid you not, I tried doing everything that people said on the other post, and I had the "Failed to load il2cpp" error with this version here, but your .zip finally did it for me!

Man, what a journey...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Chapterxxl

Aug 18, 2021
It tells you "copy files to the game folder overwriting existing" next to the download. Put the file and the folder from the patch into the games folder. If it's the right place you'll get the files already exist warning, say yes to replacing them.
i do this but it gives me a error saying failed to load ilc2pp

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i do this but it gives me a error saying failed to load ilc2pp
The already patched game is linked a bit above, same as the game thread which now has the official translation. You probably have the wrong version of the game.

Personally I'd use this fan version though over the official one, but if you use the official one and it doesn't work Surgy's for that version too.