• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Complete [English Translation] SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life [Dieselmine]

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018

Main thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-countryside-sex-life-v1-02-dieselmine.60400/
Developer: Dieselmine
Version: 1.02
Language: English (25.10.2020)
Store:

OK, now I got the game fully translated UI and story both.

It was kind of difficult due to necessity to use binary parsing of Unity files and needing Unity itself to redo some meshes and sprites for images. Also there was that nasty inability to run without correct system locale which needed some code hacking to fix. The sex counter titles in the menu are that way (missing letters, misaligment etc) because for some reason devs decided to compile part of the texts into the executable code's resources so every one of their translations is limited to the same byte-length as the original and Japanese words are often either much shorter or way longer in bytes, so no fix in sight.
But despite all that the game is basically fully translated at this point and can be run without locale emulator.

Download: (Translation only; copy files to the game folder overwriting existing)

Some stuff may be still rough around the edges so for some time I will accept proof-reading.

Game controls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Password for the D-girl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra mode activates when you load the game from the Game Cleared save.

upd: The game should be Japanese v1.02, not Steam one, for the latter I made to run without locale changes.

main_menu.png story.png ingame.png ingame_menu.png

Last edited:

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Not that it matters since I'm fairly sure whatever it's supposed to be tracking isn't actually in the game but what you have labeled as "Footjob" is definitely not Footjob. Footjob would be 足コキ like how Handjob is 手コキ. The original text is 素服 which admittedly is kinda hard to translate though it involves clothes (服) of some sort.

Best guess given a cursory amount of research (google) gives results for white formal wear for weddings/funerals so I have no idea how that is relevant to the game but since the counter never goes above zero I think it's just an option that was never implemented.

Edit: Also what you have labeled as Titrubing is more accurately the Rimjob scene (swimsuit special sex in room to the left of the living room) since you already have a counter for Titfuck (which also increases in that scene) and when you do the Kiss option with her (which also involves groping her tits) the "Titrub" counter doesn't increase.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I can't express enough how much I along with many other appreciate this!
Thanks!

Reactions: Kumdark24

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you add the tanslation?
It tells you "copy files to the game folder overwriting existing" next to the download. Put the file and the folder from the patch into the games folder. If it's the right place you'll get the files already exist warning, say yes to replacing them.

Reactions: firenagy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The in-game money doesn't increase. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me?
You should only have to sleep, you don't actually do anything to earn it. I think if a event happens you don't get any, or maybe it was because she was following me when I clicked on sleep.

Reactions: 007AVIAVI

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Huh, for some reason my PC detected this as a virus. This is only a false alarm right?

Edit: Nevermind, just found out there'salready a thread that had been updated with it