RPGM WIP [English Translation Patch] Succubus Merchant Wants To Prolong The War [v.1.2.4] [Corrupt]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CSanders

May 13, 2018
I just took a look inside and it's indeed just a dumb mistake.
It's around line 6009 of 004_global.js, in the extractSaveContents function (which is responsible for loading the save data).
The researches are set by a for loop, which starts at 1 instead of 0, skipping the negotiation skill in slot 0 (so it's not set and stay at 0 when you load a save file).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sweet! Many thanks. You literally just did my job for me. Will fix it right now:)
I just wanted to make a patch but now I'm starting to think I may have to add some sort of readme listing out the people who contributed to this:cool:

azaa2

Aug 4, 2019
Sweet! Many thanks. You literally just did my job for me. Will fix it right now:)
I just wanted to make a patch but now I'm starting to think I may have to add some sort of readme listing out the people who contributed to this:cool:
You're welcome. I'm sure you have better things to do than to debug it and I happen to have the skills to do such things, so it was no troubles, don't worry. I was planning to replay this game anyway, so it was also for my own convenience.

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Yeah! Then again that's how I've been feeling about this for the past 4 months. I'm sure something will pop up again. Like notebook with my translation stuff crashing (again) or me not saving stuff and losing like 3 weeks of progress (again) or something else... Just kidding (I hope)

crazykid359

Jun 17, 2020
Getting the same error message as that other user, sometimes it's the balloon.png sometimes it's shadow1.png that's missing.

How I added your translation:
Downloaded the game off of Fanza,
downloaded main link for your translation
extracted the game to a folder
dragged your www folder into the main game folder
hit replace all
opened game.exe
game says "Loading..."
then the missing .png notice comes up

was this the correct way of adding the translations, or did I do something wrong?
I also used some other versions of the game I got off some other websites for free, but I assumed those were old versions that wouldn't work with any new replacement files.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote