RPGM WIP [English Translation Patch] Succubus Merchant Wants To Prolong The War [v.1.2.4] [Corrupt]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Haha, we have really matching interests it seems;) My favourite girl in Insect angels was Scorpion and in Sugoroku2 it's Suzuna... Maybe I have a thing for tomboys? It's great when such straight-laced, physicalstrength-type of girl is corrupted... Particularly when it involves futanari TF! Also muscular girls are great. I love Suzuna's abs as a demon. She feels really masculine (in the good way)
I love how Suzuna changes from a disciplined and stoic martial artist who trains to polish her own strength to literally an animal that just wants to use own overwhelming power to rape others and feel pleasure.
2nd favourite would be Veritas/Belidas(?), he acts as a playboy but is actually a really nice person with a sad past... And he resists demonization quite a lot... So it's amazing when he undergoes such radical transformation in appearance and character... +also becomes a futanari and it seems like those Succubi are usually the most frightening/uninhibited.
3rd is Luis! It's a bit of a classic in the genre now, virtuous paladin -> lascivious evil Succubus. The same category as Ares but I actually like his transformation even more. Particularly armor design after demonization.
Though the scientist - Lang is also unbearably charming after he is fully transformed. Similarly to fallen Luis, Lang's charm as a Cool Beauty is off the charts! + I also really love how Anna and Lang intersect in the game, with special dialogues and shared endings. And Jean is probably the friendliest character even as a demon.

By the way who was your favourite character in Sugoroku1? Mine were Kevin/Casey and then Tida. Maybe because both were futanari they felt more obscene/vulgar/perverted/wild and therefore more erotic!

Oh, Sweet! Could I use the file(004_kyakuGenerals) you translated, and add it to the translation patch (and also slightly edit some minor details - certain replies from generals reference items which I have named differently in my patch)? Would save me a lot of work andyou have managed to completely translate it. With this all I would have to do is finish the goddamned commonevents file and patch would be finally 100%complete after almost 2 years. I would credit you of course... Though I will have to think up how. I didn't add readme file or anything like that so far.

Weirdo69 Yes there are quite a bit of bugs. Jkank listed all the bugs reported to him on twitter so far and it's 38. I myself encountered only 6 after like whole saturday of playing, for example Suzuna crashes game in Brothel sometimes or has no ending triggered, it's impossible to unlock recollection room and so on. Here is the link to thread where he enumerated bugs that ere reported to him, and which were fixed (japanese):
Of course, that file is for you to use as you please.... unless I'm misreading and maybe you meant I forgot to add it into the zip.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CSanders

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Haha, we have really matching interests it seems;) My favourite girl in Insect angels was Scorpion and in Sugoroku2 it's Suzuna... Maybe I have a thing for tomboys? It's great when such straight-laced, physicalstrength-type of girl is corrupted... Particularly when it involves futanari TF! Also muscular girls are great. I love Suzuna's abs as a demon. She feels really masculine (in the good way)
I love how Suzuna changes from a disciplined and stoic martial artist who trains to polish her own strength to literally an animal that just wants to use own overwhelming power to rape others and feel pleasure.
2nd favourite would be Veritas/Belidas(?), he acts as a playboy but is actually a really nice person with a sad past... And he resists demonization quite a lot... So it's amazing when he undergoes such radical transformation in appearance and character... +also becomes a futanari and it seems like those Succubi are usually the most frightening/uninhibited.
3rd is Luis! It's a bit of a classic in the genre now, virtuous paladin -> lascivious evil Succubus. The same category as Ares but I actually like his transformation even more. Particularly armor design after demonization.
Though the scientist - Lang is also unbearably charming after he is fully transformed. Similarly to fallen Luis, Lang's charm as a Cool Beauty is off the charts! + I also really love how Anna and Lang intersect in the game, with special dialogues and shared endings. And Jean is probably the friendliest character even as a demon.

By the way who was your favourite character in Sugoroku1? Mine were Kevin/Casey and then Tida. Maybe because both were futanari they felt more obscene/vulgar/perverted/wild and therefore more erotic!

Oh, Sweet! Could I use the file(004_kyakuGenerals) you translated, and add it to the translation patch (and also slightly edit some minor details - certain replies from generals reference items which I have named differently in my patch)? Would save me a lot of work andyou have managed to completely translate it. With this all I would have to do is finish the goddamned commonevents file and patch would be finally 100%complete after almost 2 years. I would credit you of course... Though I will have to think up how. I didn't add readme file or anything like that so far.

Weirdo69 Yes there are quite a bit of bugs. Jkank listed all the bugs reported to him on twitter so far and it's 38. I myself encountered only 6 after like whole saturday of playing, for example Suzuna crashes game in Brothel sometimes or has no ending triggered, it's impossible to unlock recollection room and so on. Here is the link to thread where he enumerated bugs that ere reported to him, and which were fixed (japanese):
Also, I definitely have a thing for tomboys. I like Suzuna and how she tries so hard to maintain her discipline, only for it to fall apart when she's corrupted. Her character sounds awesome though, I like how she still tries to look stern, only to have her cock be a dead giveaway to her true. I also like Kevin and Tida. They're both just unrestrained lust. Kevin's transformation was especially hot, him trying to be serious and stern, only to become a completely deranged sex maniac, even worse than Full Demon Tida. But when she's fully corrupted, she gains a little sanity back, but now and again she goes back to being that sex deranged succubus she was before.

My top 3 are probably Tsugumi, Tida, and Kevin/Casey. There designs are all GOAT and their skills, as full demons, are op as fuck. I also think Tsugumi has the best ending.

Honorable mentions are Hatsune and Ulvia.

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
I'm surprised you didn't mention Mira/Mirror in your list. Since she survived the first game as a human she has tons of great unique dialog for every time she meets one of the other contestants of the original game, when someone turns into a succubus, when she's in the same square as a succubus, or when she turns into one herself.

She'll comfort those who are turning into women, she'll flat out lewd girls who have gone stage 1 succubi, first time talking with Succubus Anna who offers to turn her into a succubus as well she declines saying that she wants to enjoy her fall, and when she turns into a stage 1 succubus she flat out talks about how good it is to do it 'again'.

She's literally a corruption fetishist who's edging herself with the loss of her humanity by going in for a second round and loving every moment of it. I haven't beat the game yet because I've been busy, but I hope that at the end she asks to be corrupted into a succubus even if she wins as a human.

Also, on a gameplay note, does anyone know why the autosave function isn't working for me? Do I need to turn it on somewhere?

Edit because reloading the thread didn't show me the new posts for whatever reason; My favorites from the first game are probably the Knight for how she went on to corrupt her order from within after, Tida for her rapy ending that I just loved, and Mira who was wholesome in a wonderfully lewd way~

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I'm surprised you didn't mention Mira/Mirror in your list. Since she survived the first game as a human she has tons of great unique dialog for every time she meets one of the other contestants of the original game, when someone turns into a succubus, when she's in the same square as a succubus, or when she turns into one herself.

She'll comfort those who are turning into women, she'll flat out lewd girls who have gone stage 1 succubi, first time talking with Succubus Anna who offers to turn her into a succubus as well she declines saying that she wants to enjoy her fall, and when she turns into a stage 1 succubus she flat out talks about how good it is to do it 'again'.

She's literally a corruption fetishist who's edging herself with the loss of her humanity by going in for a second round and loving every moment of it. I haven't beat the game yet because I've been busy, but I hope that at the end she asks to be corrupted into a succubus even if she wins as a human.

Also, on a gameplay note, does anyone know why the autosave function isn't working for me? Do I need to turn it on somewhere?

Edit because reloading the thread didn't show me the new posts for whatever reason; My favorites from the first game are probably the Knight for how she went on to corrupt her order from within after, Tida for her rapy ending that I just loved, and Mira who was wholesome in a wonderfully lewd way~
I didn’t mention Mira because… well… I kind if forgot about her even though her ending is interesting. Your autosave also probably isn’t working because of a bug. Jkank’s still working out the kinks!

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Of course, that file is for you to use as you please.... unless I'm misreading and maybe you meant I forgot to add it into the zip.
No, no the file is in the zip, everything works perfectly! Thanks again!

Actually the funny thing is, that now according to the story from audiowork and Sugoroku2, it seems that the Knight Ares/Alice didn't go back to corrupt the church at all. It was just one of many possible endings in sugoroku1. Official storyline now is that he lost, got maid end and was completely turned into a Succubus while serving Mea. Mira won as a human and her human ending is the canon(lol)
In the Central Church nobody knows what exactly happened to Ares because Exorcist Green who fell into a demon in VoN2 is manipulating the information that Church receives... And from time to time sends some knights to Mea so that Succubi can have some fun with them. Luis was one such Knight, he got captured and "processed" by Ares/Alice in the audiostory, and then became one of the 8 contestants in Sugoroku2.

Yeah Mira's head really got messed up after 1st Sugoroku:ROFLMAO: She has really become this mould-breaking, unpredictable cheat/joker type of character.
If you reaaaaally want to I can spoil for you Mira's human End in Sugoroku2 ;P

Reactions: Jooop

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
No, no the file is in the zip, everything works perfectly! Thanks again!

Actually the funny thing is, that now according to the story from audiowork and Sugoroku2, it seems that the Knight Ares/Alice didn't go back to corrupt the church at all. It was just one of many possible endings in sugoroku1. Official storyline now is that he lost, got maid end and was completely turned into a Succubus while serving Mea. Mira won as a human and her human ending is the canon(lol)
In the Central Church nobody knows what exactly happened to Ares because Exorcist Green who fell into a demon in VoN2 is manipulating the information that Church receives... And from time to time sends some knights to Mea so that Succubi can have some fun with them. Luis was one such Knight, he got captured and "processed" by Ares/Alice in the audiostory, and then became one of the 8 contestants in Sugoroku2.

Yeah Mira's head really got messed up after 1st Sugoroku:ROFLMAO: She has really become this mould-breaking, unpredictable cheat/joker type of character.
I always called her 'Potato Bitch' cause she seemingly never runs out of Potatoes to throw as a CPU lol

OuijiboQuijibo

Apr 28, 2022
It's a surprisingly fascinating setting with a lot of frightful twists and turns... at least, when Jkank doesn't let the succubi cheat too much. The purpose might be fetish fuel, but the atmosphere can be quite compelling - a dash of tragedy, irony, impishness, etc that makes you wish to see more of this peculiar world.

Wish there were write-ups for the audio works, though familiarity with Ship of Servitude made sure you knew exactly how "Ares has regained control" was always going to go.

Reactions: CSanders and Jooop

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
It's a surprisingly fascinating setting with a lot of frightful twists and turns... at least, when Jkank doesn't let the succubi cheat too much. The purpose might be fetish fuel, but the atmosphere can be quite compelling - a dash of tragedy, irony, impishness, etc that makes you wish to see more of this peculiar world.

Wish there were write-ups for the audio works, though familiarity with Ship of Servitude made sure you knew exactly how "Ares has regained control" was always going to go.
I very much like Jkank’s interpretation of succubi.

CSanders

May 13, 2018
I always called her 'Potato Bitch' cause she seemingly never runs out of Potatoes to throw as a CPU lol
Well... That naive and plain farm girl did in fact become quite a bitch... It's impossible to deny that:LOL:

Write-up? Actually each of the 4 Sugoroku audio works contains a script of all the dialogues. The script is in Japanese but you could run it through some translation software to get a pretty accurate picture of what's going on. Script from (my favourite) Kevin/Casey's work(this one is awesome because it has branching ending) has over 30 pages of text:love:

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
30 pages of text?? That sounds awesome! I had no idea that the script was included, I may have to actually pick those up now!

Are scripts included for all of the audio works? Because I do like the look of the Sexaroid ones, but if I can't understand anything then what's the point?

CSanders

May 13, 2018
30 pages of text?? That sounds awesome! I had no idea that the script was included, I may have to actually pick those up now!

Are scripts included for all of the audio works? Because I do like the look of the Sexaroid ones, but if I can't understand anything then what's the point?
I think they all are. I mean, I definitely remember seeing PDF transcript in the most recent Sexaroid work, and I think I remember that there was a transcript in the first one as well...

Reactions: Weirdo69

Weirdo69

Oct 17, 2019
Just finished the game for the first time (I've been busy :p ) and I just wanted to get clarification on something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CSanders

May 13, 2018
Just finished the game for the first time (I've been busy :p ) and I just wanted to get clarification on something.
No, they literally just go to hang out and eat together like old friends. It's even stated that there is a normal human food in the place where they will be eating and they want to talk about fun and thrills of the game.

At this point I won't surprised if in the next game Mira will again return as a human :)

Reactions: Weirdo69 and Jooop

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
No, they literally just go to hang out and eat together like old friends. It's even stated that there is a normal human food in the place where they will be eating and they want to talk about fun and thrills of the game.

At this point I won't surprised if in the next game Mira will again return as a human :)
Yeah, just like it’s shown in the first game, she gets off on this and I’m sure the old cast are amused and astounded by her. I wonder if by abstaining her corruption she’s growing stronger. After all, Mea/Mare wants to groom her for a role similar to her own.

Reactions: Weirdo69

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Sorry, haven't been following the TL for some months
Has the reset bug fixed? I remember buying some perks was a waste of money because they get stuck at level 1

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Has the reset bug fixed? I remember buying some perks was a waste of money because they get stuck at level 1
Unfortunately no, that’s out of my area of expertise… if you can call it that.

Reactions: SylvieRose

CSanders

May 13, 2018
No, I checked it in the past but didn't manage to fix it. The bug triggers only for negotiation skill research. Once you research it, it will remain unlocked for the duration of the playthrough... until you load the saved game. the moment you do that this research will always reset to beginner level no matter how much you leveled it. Luckily this is the only bugged research.
Also, this is not a bug that was introduced by my patch but one that was in the game from the very beginning. I will try checking it out again after I finish going through the translation part. Pretty sure it's some minor typo in .js files... but there is a lot of .js files to go through to find it.

azaa2

Aug 4, 2019
I just took a look inside and it's indeed just a dumb mistake.
It's around line 6009 of 004_global.js, in the extractSaveContents function (which is responsible for loading the save data).
The researches are set by a for loop, which starts at 1 instead of 0, skipping the negotiation skill in slot 0 (so it's not set and stay at 0 when you load a save file).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote