EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8bTzHv.png

Overview:
You play as Avina the trusted, a well known lioness knight from the kingdom of Sayon. After the hostile take over of the kingdom by an evil mage and demons, you are forced to fight for your life and figure out what your next plan is while trying to avoid the lusty grasps of monsters & magically corrupted beings. Will you try to save the kingdom that you once swore to protect or will you give up your knighthood and succumb to the new lusty world!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-30
Release Date: 2023-03-31
Developer: Blind Wolf Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.15 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

DPsVxX.gif TL7_0l.png _LXfXn.png f04gWQ.png 1CY9Af.png 1690688510659.png 1690688986306.png

Last edited:

bobbot

May 10, 2018
So based on the pics MC is a nudist? She doesn't wear any clothing or armor?
nah, its just a case of poor or nonexplanation of tags... the game has clothing destruction some foes can attack your armor and eventually leave the pc nude. some foes last i remember pretty much only the goblins had mid combat h attacks, the hypno is pretty much the goblin mage atm in their game over. from how i've seen it the game is a case of many promising mechanics and systems but not really fleshing them out. the one i really liked was the injury system walk around covered in bukkake and her mind eventually snaps with max lust going down over time.

Reactions: FeSs101

Lusterwolf

Jun 3, 2019
Alright guys, hello! I'm the owner and the main game designer/artist on EOK, nice to meet ya. I wasn't planning on sharing the game more than I already did since I recently was only a one man show and the game was a tech demo at best. Not really in a great state to show it as it. (Shout out for the patrons that stuck by me btw, really motivated not to give up the project.) I was planning on putting up the game here at some point once it was more stable.

Actually, I was planning on releasing a new public build and update the itch.io page with new screen grabs in the coming days, so the poster here beat me to it before that. :LOL: (Not that I mind, we had a flood fo new people show up so its nice to see.)

Please understand the game is still a work in progress. I got a team of talented people to help me now, we plan to finish our current systems and add more to them closer to our full release. We plan on releasing on steam even. We want to finish this game soon to move on to the next game.

In the meantime, if you want to see art, talk to other folks who like the game or see the most current news about the game please check out our .

Thank you!

Lusterwolf

Jun 3, 2019
how do you find other knights ? i try 50 times by now but find nothing
Other knights aren't in the game yet. We are adding in the first two knights story line once we finished the last few systems. (Combat items have been a major butt to add in. It broke our crafting system. :mad:)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
tried it, cant eat or equip things? D= double clicking items or dragging doesnt seem to do anything

edit: its right clicking,

Lusterwolf

Jun 3, 2019
So based on the pics MC is a nudist? She doesn't wear any clothing or armor?
She can be! The screen shot of current combat. See? She's wearing pants! At the start of the game you only have a set of underwear and you have to search and loot for better armor. You can also see the changes to the UI.

combatPic.JPG

Reactions: Kurble

Lusterwolf

Jun 3, 2019
tried it, cant eat or equip things? D= double clicking items or dragging doesnt seem to do anything

edit: its right clicking,
Sadly, build 0.0.15 is very old. There were many bugs. This is my first game and I was the only programmer on the project. That has changed, we have a skilled coder with us and even another artist. Most of the bugs have been fixed and any remaining ones are either from new systems or are still being worked on.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
All the sex scenes going to be written in first person? Not a fan myself of first person sex scene dialogue. A game that tells you how "you" feel kinda ruins the self insert potential for me even with a male MC, but it's especially bad for female MCs.

Reactions: eugeneloza

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Still waiting for a good update to write some more meaningful comment at itch.io for this game :) So, just for a short one:

Neo Scavenger 2 is very very promising. Unfortunately so far there is not much content and some game mechanics don't work as expected, but eventually you can doodle around for 30-40 minutes and even have fun.

Lusterwolf The only thing I might propose in the current state is to remove the time limit and allow players to doodle for longer than 7 days (a few times I tried to "replay the event the other way" but just didn't get it). And a very vague thing to consider: lower the thresholds: now it's almost impossible to get the girl naked, and escaping out of grabs is way too trivial so the only way to get something there is to fail deliberately; make sure the players will see the content even if it means adding a temporarily broken balance like losing one piece of clothing per hit or random chance to fail to escape grab :)

Reactions: Lusterwolf

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Lusterwolf The only thing I might propose in the current state is to remove the time limit and allow players to doodle for longer than 7 days (a few times I tried to "replay the event the other way" but just didn't get it). And a very vague thing to consider: lower the thresholds: now it's almost impossible to get the girl naked, and escaping out of grabs is way too trivial so the only way to get something there is to fail deliberately; make sure the players will see the content even if it means adding a temporarily broken balance like losing one piece of clothing per hit or random chance to fail to escape grab :)
i can agree with the first bit uncapping the game can lengthen its lifespan. but i disagree on the broken ballence sugestion given the long dev time it could cause players to sour as it could come off as unfair and could drive them off also if exposed to it as their first time playing it could also color their impression to think thats how difficulty works normaly. rather then an arbitray fail i would propose a risk mechanic such as a counter attack that triggers during the mini games escape being successful that deals more damage based on how much time the game was running. on the clothing front i would propose that the foes have the shred be an added effect to their normal attack at low percentage to trigger like 25 with their specialized strip that takes their action being a more gurrenteed one. but yeah i can agree the player shouldnt have to delibrately fail to see the sexy.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Other knights aren't in the game yet. We are adding in the first two knights story line once we finished the last few systems. (Combat items have been a major butt to add in. It broke our crafting system. :mad:)
thank you for responding

i know this is much to ask but is it possible in some of future updates to choose your starting class?

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
played for about 2 hours, a game with a lot of potential. I would like to somehow find out if I saw all the scenes? I know 1 capture for goblins right in battle and that's it. ! the scene with the victory over the goblins and the choice of SEX. The scene with the defeat at Slums, market (my favorite), 2 scenes (male and female) for Center, and 1 for the farm, 1 uptown scenes. Is that all for now? What did I miss?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes