Unity - End of Knights [v0.0.15 Public] [Blind Wolf Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

HelelTheLightbringer666

I know this game is a demo, but it's really bad for a demo. The game doesn't explain what i have to do, you need supplies to travel which is dumb cuz i don't know where to get supplies, your health bar, MP bar and SP bar doesn't regen when you sleep, you can't even load the game or save the game cuz it's peatron exclusive which is dumb asf, fighting in this game is not easy, when you run out of MP and SP you can't use your special moves and you're stuck with just punching that does 2 dmg and if you have a knife which is random to find like any other item it deals 6 dmg or more while your enemies deal 17 or 20 which makes fighting really unfair and overall cuz of all those problems the game is hard, feels like im playing Dark Souls, i can't even manage to complete the game because i don't have enough items to heal or regen my MP and SP bar and i always end up losing. Everything else looks great, bad endings and defeats could also be animated.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Very Tall dwarve

I really dont understand why this game hasnt got much attention ( ? ), The art work, the detail script, content, everything falls in place as it should, nice little humble game. Playing is manageable and comprehensible with what to do. More reviews are needed for sure !