Others Completed Embarrassed Shina-chan -The Naked Wandering College Girl- [v1.1.0] [Kawaiso is Nukeru]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018
by the way there's an update
v1.1.0: Added recollection room (move from menu), load function, camera reversal, constant dash setting, etc.

jamsc13

Aug 22, 2019
Pretty decent stealth H game, wish there was a endings list and the True ending doesnt get you anything sadly, still not bad judging from what I saw (2 playthroughs without getting raped so maybe those scene would detract from it)

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
According to the steam page, this game has 8 different endings.
Good luck getting them all though because some are for game overs, some are for completing the game with/without certain things, and the game doesn't give you hints for how to get each ending except the final one.
I guess the new recollection mode might help with that?

Gameplay is very liner, and not very difficult for the most part. Other than the camera. But kind of annoying after the first run since most of the 'stealth' is just waiting for the npcs to turn around before walking to the next hiding place.

Hentaiyar0

Sep 2, 2020
According to the steam page, this game has 8 different endings.
Good luck getting them all though because some are for game overs, some are for completing the game with/without certain things, and the game doesn't give you hints for how to get each ending except the final one.
I guess the new recollection mode might help with that?

Gameplay is very liner, and not very difficult for the most part. Other than the camera. But kind of annoying after the first run since most of the 'stealth' is just waiting for the npcs to turn around before walking to the next hiding place.
Here each ending.
For those curious, here are all 8 endings (contains spoilers):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For ver1.0.0, there is no gallery. Also, most scenes seem to have variations for fake clothes, marker, bandages, and semen.

May 1, 2023
So what do you actually use the bandages for? Like its a cute scene but you cant wear them from what i have seen and they don't interact with any ending. Also drones cool but also really does not do much.

BoxBookBear

Feb 24, 2021
We need that 1.10 update, kinda stupid that a game considers itself finish without a recollection or scene viewer.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
It's not working on Linux. Not even the Steam version. The program starts, and right after loading, it aborts.

Montmorency

Jun 19, 2021
It's not even working properly on Windows man. This game sucks on the next level.
Yeah, I have a really good gaming PC that's capable of running most new PC games at high graphics, yet this game won't even start even though I meet all the requirements. I tried everything by now, this game just doesn't work :(

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The Steam version is just the same. And neither there or on this thread, the dev responded. I'm beginning to wonder if his game is just a honey pot.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes