Others Completed Embarrassed Shina-chan -The Naked Wandering College Girl- [v1.1.0] [Kawaiso is Nukeru]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Ah, the secret ending was totally as I expected. [Damn it.]

It didn't make sense how the police are everywhere looking for a naked lady and was totally hostile to her.
There's also the possibility of her being tricked or drugged but if that was the case why was she still a virgin?

If you add up the puzzles the secret ending became more obvious without even looking for the secret ending.

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
None of these links are working. Guess this is a dead game. If it doesn't get fixed it should be tagged as abandoned or something.
Edit: One of the links works only on mobile; wierd.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
None of these links are working. Guess this is a dead game. If it doesn't get fixed it should be tagged as abandoned or something.
Edit: One of the links works only on mobile; wierd.
Lol? Pixeldrain and Gofile works perfectly (pixeldrain is faster for me). So maybe your ISP block this sites or something.

1688748955016.png

Edit: Yeah, mega link is dead but mixdrop works too. Didn't check torrent cause dont use it

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
Lol? Pixeldrain and Gofile works perfectly (pixeldrain is faster for me). So maybe your ISP block this sites or something.

View attachment 2751792

Edit: Yeah, mega link is dead but mixdrop works too. Didn't check torrent cause dont use it
Most of them don't load for me, Mixdrop's download button just doesn't work at all, and Mega, well... Mega really sucks these days compared to where they were many years ago. Imagine actually paying for Mega only to be told what we can and can't download even after paying premium.

At any rate, Pixeldrain seems to work, on mobile anyway. 1/5 is still better than 0/5

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Most of them don't load for me, Mixdrop's download button just doesn't work at all, and Mega, well... Mega really sucks these days compared to where they were many years ago. Imagine actually paying for Mega only to be told what we can and can't download even after paying premium.

At any rate, Pixeldrain seems to work, on mobile anyway. 1/5 is still better than 0/5
If you really need to download this game, I can upload this for you. Everywhere you want. Today I am helpful :KEK:

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018
Ah, the secret ending was totally as I expected. [Damn it.]

It didn't make sense how the police are everywhere looking for a naked lady and was totally hostile to her.
There's also the possibility of her being tricked or drugged but if that was the case why was she still a virgin?

If you add up the puzzles the secret ending became more obvious without even looking for the secret ending.
i cant play the games so could you tell me what is the secret ending

axelkey

May 12, 2021
Is there anyway to avoid getting seen at the college? Or are you forced to run through the crowd?

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Is there anyway to avoid getting seen at the college? Or are you forced to run through the crowd?
Use Box, Note: Cat takes it away so be sure to avoid getting too close to people.
[Use pen drawing.]
Use the locker after ringing the fire alarm.

Cover the face when running towards the crowd. (Yes there's no avoiding this.)
Logically, it's better to see the body as long as her face wasn't seen...
Since the main goal is to avoid public humiliation.

[Though, you'll suffer mental damage since all her two big junk is swaying.]

If I were to rate this game it would be a 6/10.
The game has potential but the amount of H-scene is lacking more content that it would have been really lewd if they put out more effort in it.

An example of the secret ending: turned into pet is such a short ending that It was rather weak H-wise and a loss of potential scenes that could have been added.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Is there any way to avoid police at the end of the residental area? My box ended just before police officer. Is it scripted so i should find another way?

This game is irritating. Worst controls/camera in H-game ever and not so much ero-content. Also can I disable standing picture of shina? Of course I can't why I even bother asking...

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Is there any way to avoid police at the end of the residental area? My box ended just before police officer. Is it scripted so i should find another way?

This game is irritating. Worst controls/camera in H-game ever and not so much ero-content. Also can I disable standing picture of shina? Of course I can't why I even bother asking...
You enter the bush, Every puzzle has an answer.
Sometimes rotating the screen let's you see em.
#Sneak.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes