Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I will play every Pink Tea game, but Slave Lord was the best.
Right, tough I think it's time they figured out how to make the main gameplay loop less repetitive and boring. It is more or less the same grind over and over for the training and by now I was sure the devs can come up with a better more engaging alternative.

spenk

May 4, 2018
As far as Slave Lord is concerned I love that the slaves have to earn the money themselves for buying punishment instruments
they are forced digging their graves themselves ... :)

Marie Yuna

Apr 9, 2022
It was a great game, even if I missed the "skip already read dialogue" option of renpy game since there is a bit of repetition like any other trainer! <3

(Yes I am discovering it super late, but better later than never :p)

Reactions: JungleNuts

Page11

May 23, 2019
i exited during the first village scene and when I entered back and loaded, I couldn't acces the village anymore, anyone had this bug? is this intended?

Aminsikuer

Mar 16, 2020
I wonder why my Android shut down while in the half way of installing. The device is Huawei Honor AQM-AL10

itakepussybyforce

Feb 2, 2022
Same, found a solution?
Possibly. 1st. You need well over as I can tell 2gbs of FREE storage on your phone. Second, you need to open the app. Immediately close it, and then clear all data. And finally as weird as it is, if your notifications are turned off for the game. Turn them on. After doing all these things the game literally just started to work lmfao. If it doesn't for you, then I'm not sure what else to try. Sorry of it don't work bud

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes