PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
Possibly. 1st. You need well over as I can tell 2gbs of FREE storage on your phone. Second, you need to open the app. Immediately close it, and then clear all data. And finally as weird as it is, if your notifications are turned off for the game. Turn them on. After doing all these things the game literally just started to work lmfao. If it doesn't for you, then I'm not sure what else to try. Sorry of it don't work bud
ty bro, turning notification on works for me

NeilDeku

Aug 20, 2023
Possibly. 1st. You need well over as I can tell 2gbs of FREE storage on your phone. Second, you need to open the app. Immediately close it, and then clear all data. And finally as weird as it is, if your notifications are turned off for the game. Turn them on. After doing all these things the game literally just started to work lmfao. If it doesn't for you, then I'm not sure what else to try. Sorry of it don't work bud
Lol, it did work after following this. Thanks for the troubleshoot.

Azleya

Mar 28, 2023
When I try to open the game on android I get a black screen with two sidebars that are Grey. It never does seem to launch. I've tried reinstaling several times. Thoughts? On a Samsung galaxy.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes