BlackCockMedy

May 16, 2018
I'm also searching the save folder location. The only files I find named "PinkTea" is in LocalLow, but it doesn't contain the saves. If you delete it, the game keep the save, and the files is recreated.
Can somebody know exactly where is the save file?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm also searching the save folder location. The only files I find named "PinkTea" is in LocalLow, but it doesn't contain the saves. If you delete it, the game keep the save, and the files is recreated.
Can somebody know exactly where is the save file?
I don't know for certain, but several Unity games I play save in your systems registry.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

zerpr

Aug 26, 2018
There are no save files, since saves are stored in the registry. You'll need to open regedit and go to the game's key to export (i.e. Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\PinkTea)

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

GildedTree

Mar 22, 2020
Are the mmf scenes in these game avoidable/optional? like i really hate when 2 or more men fuck one girl. No problem with ffm though

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
So... about the ost... i love em and i need someone to upload them to youtube asap
I actually really love the music in this game and I'm only at like the 2nd scene

aKitoshh

Nov 14, 2018
help i have a problem with my computer.
back then when i play this games it run smooth (it so lag because my graphic card it too old but still playable)
and now it cant play anymore and it up like this

switching to resolution 1280x720 failed trying lower one
all resolution switches have failed
screen:dx11could not switch resoution(1280x720 fs=1 hz=0)

even i was install dx11 but it still cant play this games
(even castle of lust,ntr legend or taimain series can't play.)
help me please.T_T(i'm almost die)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
help i have a problem with my computer.
back then when i play this games it run smooth (it so lag because my graphic card it too old but still playable)
and now it cant play anymore and it up like this

all resolution switches have failed
screen:dx11could not switch resoution(1280x720 fs=1 hz=0)

even i was install dx11 but it still cant play this games
(even castle of lust,ntr legend or taimain series can't play.)
help me please.T_T(i'm almost die)
You could try changing the resolution of your desktop to a different one: right-click on the desktop then click "Display settings". Choose a lower resolution and start the game up again.

If that doesn't work, you should try the Windows 7 Platform update. The steps for this are laid out here:

tipplez

Nov 24, 2017
^ Sounds like you're having an unhealthy computer. Architecture-wise, it's a simple game on Unity engine.
I've tried it on multiple computers. It does the same thing on both. It opens the small launcher window, the loading bar moved a bit, then it closes. That's it.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
^ You should consider if your problem is your instance of the game or your computers.

If your game files have gotten corrupted, the game might do that on all your computers. Fortunately, the game comes in a ZIP file. Use 7-zip or WinRAR to verify the ZIP file's integrity. Once you are certain that the ZIP file is healthy, extract a fresh copy of the game from them. If the ZIP file is not healthy, you have to download again.

You said you tested it on two computers. It is still possible that you've done something wrong with both. Try downloading other Unity engine games and see if they work too.

Try systemrequirementslab.com too. It might have tools to help you troubleshoot the problem. I can't give you anything more concrete since I don't even know what kind of computers I'm dealing with.

tipplez

Nov 24, 2017
^ You should consider if your problem is your instance of the game or your computers.
Computers are fine unless windows 10 is a problem or something. I have no problem with any other games including unity games and I've tried redownloading it multiple times. All I can think of is maybe there are some extra installation steps which aren't in the OP.

Jul 28, 2020
Admittedly i am bit autistic when it comes to social relationships. But this game made me understand the couple dynamics to a great extent. So i called my childhood crush who still lives in the same town when we were kids. I told her my parents hanged themselves and if i can't find any emotional support i was about to do the same. She actually drove over to my house the next day. To my surprise she was still quite a softie. I offered her a cup of tea and after a brief talk i stood up to get her some biscuits. Of course that was a lie. I hit the back of her head with my old trusty baseball bat. I am not proud about it but it is what it is.

Now the fun part begins. I locked her up in the basement. After she came to her senses, I told her i will be changing her name to something more appealing. She was visibly annoyed if not terrified just like the first dungeon scene in the game. I wanted to start with basic stuff like "Show me your tongue" couple of times before we proceed into actual fun stuff. But for some reason every time i let her talk she starts screaming for help and the police. Which made me disappoint if i am honest about it. Alas it might not be so easy as it was in the game but i am determined to make it work. I will be feeding her with some heavy quality bread and a classy bottled water each day. I am also planning to spend some time talking about her banal conception of good and evil. I am hopeful she will soon understand how much of a cool guy i am deep inside.

Sorry for the lengthy post but this game really changed my life for the better. I thank the developer and everyone involved in this masterpiece. You have my full support for your future projects. I better go back before she starts whimpering again.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
The Linux version of this is borked, when you try to type in a name you get multiple letters appear...

The Windows version run using WINE works but I can't type anything at all.

The sequel to this game is fine though... *cry.

Last edited:

Power Lord

Jul 30, 2019
For some reason sound has stopped working in the game, it was working fine a few days ago, has anybody got some ideas?

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
^ Happened to me. After one hour of troubleshooting, I realized that somehow, the process was muted in my Volume Mixer. I advise installing Ear Trumpet to get a hang of the situation.

Hope this helps.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes