D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Coconut crab is apparently rare item only obtained from fishing and capsule balls. And for gods you don't need impression (unless you want to romance then), you need faith which is obtainable by offering food/meat/corpse/items on their altars.

It is almost imperative to get and keep at least 10 cursed scrolls of lesser material in case you found an unclaimed altar in nefias so you can try change it into Cloth Altar, which enables you to do offerings on the go. Really, really handy for farming faith coupled with the dragon dungeon, since dragons drop heavy corpse. Don't forget to fireproof it, though, since cloth burns if you get hit by fire attacks.

Once you're rich enough to have a ton of Scrolls of High Material you can try to change it into ether instead; keeping ether items inside your inventory won't trigger the corruption effect, only equipping it, and ether are resistant to all effect so you don't need to fireproof/acidproof it.
obtained from fishing and capsule balls, i mean what bait i can use to catch it and capsule balls is monter ball?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Even in a game where dragons, monsters, and all manner of other fantastical beings exist....

With the possibility to be anyone and do anything in such a massive world where your decisions can shift the fabric of the world itself....

Despite all of these magical happenstances and wonderfully benign and otherwordly encounters and adventures...

One thing still remains the same... one thing that no matter where you are in life, it is guaranteed just as the sun rises above to smile upon us all as we wake to toil away for yet another day....

That being.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: D.B.Bang

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
1707690193256.png

^ Mechanical robot creatures can be cooked and made into roasted meat upon killing them? :KEK: :KEK:

Where has this game been all my life? :sneaky:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I am very confused, how am I supposed to eat meat in the start of the game?
Sometimes, the game isn't clear on the menu controls/commands. I learned most of what I needed via the Wiki page + Reddit threads.

I believe there is also an in-game menu that goes into detail on how to do certain things in the game (E.g., combat, information on pets/monsters, questing, survival, etc).

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
the controls are pretty clear imo
[T]hrow
[t]ool/use
e[X]amine
[D]rop
[q]uaff (drink)
[r]ead
[a]ction
[w]eapon/equipment
[W]ide-range skill
[v]...spell
[\B\]ash
[V]...mix
[c]haracter
[C]lose door
it's even shown at the top bar
and you can also press ? for more tips

Last edited:

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
I spent dozens or even hundreds of hours playing this damn game, reaching level 80 with only 100 points on all
stats, so tiring, the boss lv 75 still kill me like a child. Bruh well shit

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I spent dozens or even hundreds of hours playing this damn game, reaching level 80 with only 100 points on all
stats, so tiring, the boss lv 75 still kill me like a child. Bruh well shit
Base Stat only carries you so far in this game, 75-80% of your power level comes from your equipments (and pets). The rest comes from your skills and insight of how the game works: like, throwing cursed alcohol until the boss died from vomiting IS a valid tactic, same as throwing bottled piss and make the boss has low enough SAN to kill itself lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: nosoyunsanto1995

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Base Stat only carries you so far in this game, 75-80% of your power level comes from your equipments (and pets). The rest comes from your skills and insight of how the game works: like, throwing cursed alcohol until the boss died from vomiting IS a valid tactic, same as throwing bottled piss and make the boss has low enough SAN to kill itself lmao.
is that work with high boss like the god dog?

• Haha
Reactions: nosoyunsanto1995

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
is that work with high boss like the god dog?
The act 2 boss Estork? Just wear cold-resistant gear until you reached 100% cold RES and spam magic arrow.
It has 1440 speed so bringing a Platinum/Gold bell that have 'inflicts bleeding' such as shurikens on multiple slots a good strat, too.

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
The act 2 boss Estork? Just wear cold-resistant gear until you reached 100% cold RES and spam magic arrow.
It has 1440 speed so bringing a Platinum/Gold bell that have 'inflicts bleeding' such as shurikens on multiple slots a good strat, too.
idk, right now i cant even defeat the boss in arc 1, the 80 lv boss in the dark tower

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
Elona:

Elona+CGX2.21.1.1
  • Fix for 2.21.1.1.0 ranged dmg calc (ENABLE IT THROUGH TWEAKS MENU when playing)
  • Beautify (Cleaner UI and tiles)
  • Custom PCCs (some are )
Elona+CGX2.21.1.2
  • (Same as above but with more bugfixes (for those of you who died to Bamboo Spirits)
  • Plus, I fixed the blank white sprites from my previous upload
  • More monster girls
Elona+CGX2.21.2.0
  • Bugfixes
  • item translations for most/all items

Elin:

Elin Alpha 9.10
Google Drive

Edit: Elin Alpha v20 with AH-64E's fixed goldberg dll patch
Mega
holy crap why didnt i look here first found the 9.10 demo then realized it had a much newer beta and was franticlly trying to get my fix... thanks for this

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
holy crap why didnt i look here first found the 9.10 demo then realized it had a much newer beta and was franticlly trying to get my fix... thanks for this
What version is it? The latest one I've found floating in the internet was 20.55, but the steam version has already gone up to 20.60 nightly fix 2.

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
After playing Elin, I hope the person developing Elona Plus Custom GX eventually adds the mifu, nefu, demi-god, and succubus races(especially succubus). Unlikely, but hey, can't help dreaming lolol.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
After playing Elin, I hope the person developing Elona Plus Custom GX eventually adds the mifu, nefu, demi-god, and succubus races(especially succubus). Unlikely, but hey, can't help dreaming lolol.
Succubus race needs a total ability rework. Dream Larva does absolutely nothing at this point, it's just another food item that the parasitized NPC can pull out of their inventory and eat lmao.

Like "Hmm I got a strange dream last night? Ohhh what's this pink worm doing in my bag? *nom nom nom*"

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
Succubus race needs a total ability rework. Dream Larva does absolutely nothing at this point, it's just another food item that the parasitized NPC can pull out of their inventory and eat lmao.

Like "Hmm I got a strange dream last night? Ohhh what's this pink worm doing in my bag? *nom nom nom*"

Admittedly, I've used it as a food source more than once hahaha, since you can also use it on yourself. . . but after the npc eats it, they will 'have fun' with a sleeping non-hostile. . . it's nice when it's the player (bc succubus will skill up), but I have more than once seen Fiama go after goats- It's not something easy to notice though unless you've used the larva and then got subsequently killed by three people in a row banging you (learned to only use it on one at a time after that)

Even if it's only use was for food, I'd still want it to stay the same, it'd make it the sole race that can't really starve to death :p

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes