• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I never thought I would find a lore/logic discussion on elona here of all places
My bad :D

I am not really an expert in terms of lore, or gameplay for that matter other than the hours spent reading the wiki, but is Eyth not just a made up name for ateism?
Originally it meant atheism in Elona, but Noa confirmed his existence in Elin, his new game that tells a story before events in Elona+. He is called there Eyth of Void, since he fell into the Void and disappeared. And in Elona he is called Eyth of Infidel. Infidel means "I don't believe in gods or god)". So he became Eyth in whom no one believes.

I remember reading somewhere that he does not actually exist, I may be wrong and maybe I should read the entire conversation if it has already been answered but that is what I know, the entire whish system is something like a dev tool as far as I know, it does not really have an in universe explaination, it would be kinda cool if it did,
Wishes can be used without dev tools (wizard mode), so it is a part of the game, meaning that there should be explanation of why it exists and how it works. But, only our imagination and logic can find the answer to that...

Reactions: telefonomusica

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
new version up on the Wiki:

download:

change log:

have fun, and remember to back up your save before transferring them to the new version.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Elona-2.20Fix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
This happens every time I attempt to run the game, after language selection. Any help? :cautious:

HspError 12 WinError 5 Ver 6220 Mode 0
efId 0 efP 0 Area 0/0
ci 0#0 ti 0#0 cc 0#0 tc 0#0 rc 0#0
3. Fix config ct:0
2. Init buffer ct:0
1. dim ct:0
0. ctrlFile10 ct:0

Sorry.

hedean

Jun 23, 2017
This happens every time I attempt to run the game, after language selection. Any help? :cautious:

efId 0 efP 0 Area 0/0

Sorry.
Check the discord for any teck difficulties.

Reactions: Riujin

Ronraydan

Jul 16, 2019
somehow the music that ait working at all started play on a new game after i sprilnkle some ~beautify in it thank you bro

Reactions: hedean

raska42

Feb 16, 2018

efId 0 efP 0 Area 0/0

Sorry.
Also getting this issue. Just upgraded my machine, so likely just missing something. Did anyone ID the issue yet? I'd rather not ask on discord, people tend to be obnoxious (at best) on those. Kinda amuses me that a piratey forum is (generally) more polite than most of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Riujin
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes