• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Elf Jail [r3.2] [Indivi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Welp, I've tried splashing with every potion, up to splashing with purple then taking cyan into the bossfight, hoping that the purple would negate the magic zap and I could use Cyan on Karla, I've tried surrendering at different points, I've tried waiting as long as I can before leaving and then splashing cyan and purple potion. I tried going back to the golem and using all of the potions (Both on Moxie and the golem). Then I tried just letting the potions splash on the ground thinking that when Moxie collapsed, she'd lie in a puddle and get the effect. But nothing works so far.
I'm not stumped yet, but I am perplexed.

daimon620

Jul 7, 2018
same, currently stuck at Karla
you can cancel the spell of the golem by using purple so, hope this help

Dec 1, 2017
You can't defeat Karla while wearing nellie's hat because the hat mind controls you.
Just keep guarding until Karla becomes angry, and then taunt, then grab her.

Reactions: cvbn28c

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Dammit it's the hat. You only get the 'submit' messages in your head if you're wearing it.
Darn you Invidi don't take my fashion!
I feel unfairly targeted and will be lodging an official complaint. /s

(still can't figure out what to do with Cyan potion)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 1, 2017
Dammit it's the hat. You only get the 'submit' messages in your head if you're wearing it.

I believe the cyan potion turns characters into futanaris. You may have disabled futa in the options.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Hats = mind control.
Guard till she's mad, taunt, grab her, push her into the tentacles. Free Allie. That's the end of the game for now.

Reactions: Indivi

Torikatchu

May 1, 2018
Hmm, I found a bug when you finally take Karla down. When you're currently wearing Nellie's hat and then you try to take Karla's hat, Nellie's hat will be replaced and is impossible to regain. So uh... if you guys like wearing the hat then take it off first.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
@UncleVT Isn't the latest version of this game made in Construct, not RPGM?
It's RPG Maker MV.

Did someone figure out how to use white potion?.
Drink it, then get a bad end, and there'll be an extended scene if you have
kink active.

Hmm, I found a bug when you finally take Karla down. When you're currently wearing Nellie's hat and then you try to take Karla's hat, Nellie's hat will be replaced and is impossible to regain. So uh... if you guys like wearing the hat then take it off first.
Thanks, jotted down to fix! And yes, hat needs more clues that it's been cursed.

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Is the golem constantly blocking the room despite being splashed repeatedly with the purple potion intentional or?

Also, does futa block preggers working? I did the special potion but didn't get the preggers futa I was hoping for.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is the golem constantly blocking the room despite being splashed repeatedly with the purple potion intentional or?

Also, does futa block preggers working? I did the special potion but didn't get the preggers futa I was hoping for.
Hitting it with the sleeping potion over and over was annoying, but you can hit it with the anti-magic potion to kill it permamently.

Irotypo

May 9, 2019
I try to fight Nellie in the wooden horse romm but she keeps running away afterwards. I have the X-frame key and the hitochi wand but am still stuck.

Edit: Nvm I'm just dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indivi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes