RPGM Abandoned Elf Jail [r3.2] [Indivi]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

W65

May 31, 2018
This dev really likes that breasts-hanging-outside-the-panel thing.

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
A walkthrough would be appreciated.
Suppose it's short enough that I can put a quick one together later. In the meantime, you can use the one shohei posted:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand of all games of by developer , the lust doll is the most invested and polished followed by rainy skies ... because these are the ones i still play or replay .. well done.
Awesome, I'm really glad to hear it!

personally i am finding it more grindish compared to earlier direct rpg battle style gameplay titles by the dev as it is slave - trainer reversal simulator (femdom of course). it would help if there was a XP meter with a skills upgrade system [HUD would also be appreciated] of Instinct (escaping/evasion) , attractiveness(lust) , willpower(fight and struggle) for player avatar so people who want to go that route of solving everything bruteforcefully would inevitably succeed [laws of diminishing return -- where players real life time is the price for eventual ingame victory and erotic art at the end of it].
Yeah, I think the tediousness of the battle system isn't very good, so will likely see some sort of redesigning later.

But after seeing patreon resolution by the dev it is definitely a welcome site for a fellow artist and producer to return to his work . Keep up the good work and happy new year Indivi.

Here is to Hoping that after completing your projects successfully in future one day you can also invest your art into a project that caters to kidnapper / dominant type damsel erotic bondage bdsm art where the player is the top one (in control) and npc are either damsels or rivals that end up in tied up bondage erotic art in fantasy/sci-fi scenario.

Peace
Thanks, both for the vote of confidence and your support! Happy new years and hope you do well too! And ha, we'll see!

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Is there a bug or something, the key that fits the horse bandage doesn't want to work :(

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
It says there is futanari. I set the option to "often" and still never got that event? is it with the hooded women only? am i just unlucky?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Same here, wondering too what's up.
Apparantly there's a strap-on scene with the main enemy (forget her name) if she hangs your feet from the celing, which requires you to still have the leg-restraints on.

That's all, as far as I can tell.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Apparantly there's a strap-on scene with the main enemy (forget her name) if she hangs your feet from the celing, which requires you to still have the leg-restraints on.

Huh... Well thanks, but that's still not futanari content, do you know if it's even implemented?

Samur

Aug 28, 2017

Is there a trick to make her do it? She does this only on my first encounter

Bolobo

Jan 7, 2018
How does one get Nellie to put you on the horse? There's pictures of it, but i just can't make it happen.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How does one get Nellie to put you on the horse? There's pictures of it, but i just can't make it happen.
It seems like some people are having trouble getting that to happen. The main thing you need to do is go into one of the rooms with a bondage horse, while unbound with Nellie chasing you. She has a one in five chance of attempting to put you on the horse, which you can increase to one in three if you set the binding kink option to often.

I'm also doing a redesign of this game, so hopefully this will be fixed for everyone then.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes