And now there's even a 2.1!
And it's out!

Elf Jail r2.0_1.png

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

So, big changes: Entire game's been rebuilt and now uses a side-scroll system. It does away with the 'RPG elements' and is now more of an adventure/puzzle game. Please go and check it out!

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
And it's out!

View attachment 259283

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

So, big changes: Entire game's been rebuilt and now uses a side-scroll system. It does away with the 'RPG elements' and is now more of an adventure/puzzle game. Please go and check it out!
Is there any new content ?

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there any new content ?
The general sequence of events and things you need to do are more or less the same, but there's a few differences and extra stuff not in the first version. Nellie's fights in particular have a couple new poses/things that can happen.

humanflea

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the new version? I'm stuck at the hands, I can struggle out of the hooks but after that every action gets me caught again.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the new version? I'm stuck at the hands, I can struggle out of the hooks but after that every action gets me caught again.
In the bottom right is a button that'll switch you out of the action menu. I might need to make it more obvious I suppose.

Spoiler-free Walkthrough:
Note: This doesn't include alternate methods to solving puzzles, or any extra things you can do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

humanflea

Jul 12, 2017
In the bottom right is a button that'll switch you out of the action menu. I might need to make it more obvious I suppose.

Spoiler-free Walkthrough:
Note: This doesn't include alternate methods to solving puzzles, or any extra things you can do.
No I saw the menu, problem was on my end, didn't realize you could go further into the torture room with the wooden horse. So I just went to the hook too early.

Reactions: Indivi

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you restore your health?

If I lose, I lose all of my items, presumably including the one I need to beat the boss, but if I don't lose then i'm walking into the final boss-fight with half hp.
I can' get to my room because Nellie blocks me, and I assume I'd just be recaptured if I slept anyway.

edit: The cask of ale in the room with the sleeping guard.

Reactions: Indivi

Painmaster

Oct 24, 2017
I just found the game today, and WOW it is a really impressive work, and sadly I cant play with the previous versions, but rebuilding a game just to make it better, I rarely see that in any under developement games.
I will definietly become a patron and support the developer :)

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Do first two kinks actually do anything?
Not yet, but they will once the game develops further.

I just found the game today, and WOW it is a really impressive work, and sadly I cant play with the previous versions, but rebuilding a game just to make it better, I rarely see that in any under developement games.
I will definietly become a patron and support the developer :)
Thank you! The original version was really just a more poorly designed version of how it is now, so you're not missing much!

Reactions: Painmaster

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
Had a bad bug encounter: I got the key for the X-frame and examined the frame. It gave me text that said the key fits, then I was unable to click on anything, and had to close the game.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Had a bad bug encounter: I got the key for the X-frame and examined the frame. It gave me text that said the key fits, then I was unable to click on anything, and had to close the game.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

29fastly

May 23, 2018

Also, with the option to steal the hat, I thought it might allow you to become the dungeon mistress yourself, but that doesn't seem possible.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey all, here's Elf Jail r3.2:

Elf Jail r3.0.png
Elf Jail r3.2
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed bug for linux builds related to 'undefined is not a function'
-Modified control scheme. Can now click above foreground doors to go through them
-Fixed soft-lock if tire Ally out after getting master key

-Fixed bug preventing obtaining another flask if you drop yours.
-Fixed bug where removing futa wouldn't change your sprite back.
-Fixed bug where stealing Karla's hat while wearing Nellie's loses it.
-Made guard also capable of fighting off Nellie when she attempts to bind you
-Fixed bug where Nellie's x-frame bindings don't show
-Allow playing with Ally instead of auto-freeing her when have master key.
-Allow stripping Ally's clothes during play
-Allow stripping Nellie's clothes during play

-Fixed bug when naming yourself Cumslut would make Nellie think you didn't name yourself that.
-Fixed bug where pink bar mechanics wouldn't reset.
-Fixed fighting sleeping guard again after defeating Nellie.
-Adjusted 2-room torture chamber to more clearly show that it's 2 rooms.
-Added Ivory Tower

Also, with the option to steal the hat, I thought it might allow you to become the dungeon mistress yourself, but that doesn't seem possible.
Thanks, that's fixed now, as you're not actually suppose to be able to fight anyone after beating Nellie. I'd love to do some hidden alternate paths too, but just not enough time for it right now.

Haha, well it'd be interesting, but the hat doesn't actually give Nellie her dungeon mistress status :p.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes