• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Only high speed links or torrents allowed. Uploaded, K2S, etc exist only to force slow connections to everyone so they have to pay. Second, if someone's uploading, please be patient and wait for them. Third.. for the love of god or whatever deity you believe in, please please please read the posts.
I wouldn't mind a "biting" or "tail-thumping" power for those who don't read.

Reactions: Krull and Dogmeat

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Only high speed links or torrents allowed. Uploaded, K2S, etc exist only to force slow connections to everyone so they have to pay. Second, if someone's uploading, please be patient and wait for them. Third.. for the love of god or whatever deity you believe in, please please please read the posts.
I wouldn't mind a "biting" or "tail-thumping" power for those who don't read.
As you know, I'm more than happy to point out the obvious to those that keep asking stuff that's already been answered :p

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
How to solve the gym quest:
Where I find the gym outlift?
And where is the gym?

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
When you arrive at Kaley's and take a rest, talk to Kaley before you go to the owner's apartment to unlock
the quest.
When you get your gym outfit (wednesday evening) you then can go emediately to the gym (East part of town).
How to solve the gym quest:
Where I find the gym outlift?
And where is the gym?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
When you arrive at Kaley's and take a rest, talk to Kaley before you go to the owner's apartment to unlock
the quest.
When you get your gym outfit (wednesday evening) you then can go emediately to the gym (East part of town).
Thank you :)

Apr 11, 2017
WTF... for 20$ Patrons only? 10$ in 5 Days? Come on... for just 2 more days ingame and a playtime around 10 minutes, maybe 15? I should have learned something else... :biggrin:

Reactions: yihman1

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
WTF... for 20$ Patrons only? 10$ in 5 Days? Come on... for just 2 more days ingame and a playtime around 10 minutes, maybe 15? I should have learned something else... :biggrin:
We did learn, let the patreon thing for the real fans because it is not worth it, we just want to play :)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes