sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

now i put it in a rar , tested it out & it worked.

Make sure you save one on yr own for the save map to be made & put in then in that file.

If it still doens't work you can PM me

Reactions: Ralkath

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
I totally blanked that I had a save right at the end of last update. Here it is if someone needs it.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Ok, I gotta ask... How is this game? Is it any good or at least decent? Or is it the same kind of shit like Sarah's Life, Lida's Adventure and Road Trip?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Ok, I gotta ask... How is this game? Is it any good or at least decent? Or is it the same kind of shit like Sarah's Life, Lida's Adventure and Road Trip?
Same shit, but I would give it a try nonetheless.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for answering me. Then, I won't give it a try. I can't stand those terrible bad written games with terrible storylines.
I would say that it is close but not the same shit as the others. It introduce other elements such as a step-son (Alaynsa Chronicles has that, but still) and a daughter.
Some of the storylines feels a bit forced, but I think they do a better job writing then many other similiar games.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I would say that it is close but not the same shit as the others. It introduce other elements such as a step-son (Alaynsa Chronicles has that, but still) and a daughter.
Some of the storylines feels a bit forced, but I think they do a better job writing then many other similiar games.
I personally disagree, it's completely the same shit as the others. The story from the start plays out exactly like other games because you get the same scenarios seen in another games. You don't get a new fresh storyline, you don't get fresh new characters with interesting stories, you don't get anything. What you get is a compilation of scenarios already made by other devs into one game and, as is typical of RPGM developers the game fails to capture the essence of corruption, despair or influence that would make character X make certain decisions. That along side with extremely unlikely scenarios and overseen types of characters make this game, in my opinion, just a rip off of other games. I'll leave my previous comment bellow:
After reading the description and the replies I was hoping for something fresh, but that's totally not what I got.
Same old story line, same old scenarios, same old characters, same old shit.

"You need money so the principal blackmails you." "You need an outfit so someone spies on you while you are changing and then touches you to see if it fits" "You walk in on your step son naked which has 25cm donger" "Your son catches you and proceeds to blackmail you"

Bloody hell. This is personally I why stay away from rpg's because 95% of them are just the same old stories repeated with new art, which in this case even uses characters from other games...
It seems to me that rpg has just became the platform of choice for creators who want to make money without having much creativity.

Reactions: thedude

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
Glad that i had the previous version and the safe files, because this update was shit. I also agree with TCMS, for some odd reason they all share the same path and ''ideas'' like previous games. I dont quite understand why those games are forced to have ridiculous scenarios and characters. Its always the same.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Version 0.4 and nothing happened. Short updates and the main character only get groped by the other guys. His updates are ridiculous

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes