muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Genre : female protagonist

right ?
Yep.. main protag is in possession of a pussy. The dev gets bonus points for making a female protagonist immoral and idiotic. In other words, she's practically every anon's wet dream. The storyline is THE definition of "vapid". If you don't know what "vapid" means, google it and you will see what the storyline really is.
I mean, come on!

Reactions: Adoringfan

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Yep.. main protag is in possession of a pussy. The dev gets bonus points for making a female protagonist immoral and idiotic. In other words, she's practically every anon's wet dream. The storyline is THE definition of "vapid". If you don't know what "vapid" means, google it and you will see what the storyline really is.
I mean, come on!
vap·id
/ˈvapəd/
adjective
adjective: vapid
offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging.

For the lazy ones, and I couldn't agree more.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
i start in new save...and i stuck when day2 the headmaster tell me stand with he ,and he will teacher me how use PC...and i can't move...anyone know whats going on?

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016
i start in new save...and i stuck when day2 the headmaster tell me stand with he ,and he will teacher me how use PC...and i can't move...anyone know whats going on?
I think you are standing at the wrong side of the table.. It's a bug i think.

Reactions: kiteares

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I mean, come on!
I've only ever seen vapid used when joined with cunt: vapid cunt. Good word doggy, you win!

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes