• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pierat

Aug 17, 2017
Upload that earlier save, I'll check on my end.
However, if something got broken because of version switching, it's most likely not fixable.
Ok, try my first idea - removing checks.
Awesome, that did the trick, loaded up no problem. Thanks a bunch

jojo4420

Nov 8, 2020
Hi,is there any sex scene aside himiko's?iv played l lot now and its a great game but iv seen only 3 or 4 scene and only with himiko

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Hi,is there any sex scene aside himiko's?iv played l lot now and its a great game but iv seen only 3 or 4 scene and only with himiko
There are quite a few actually, as you progress and recruit more characters and grew closer to them, you will be rewarded with scenes. So just keep at it :)

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
I brought this game on special on JAST USA years ago but never played, came here and read on page 1 that there are differences in JAST USA compared to Fan Translation. Does the JASTUSA 1.4 PATCH add everything that is listed as missing from the Fan Translation?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I brought this game on special on JAST USA years ago but never played, came here and read on page 1 that there are differences in JAST USA compared to Fan Translation. Does the JASTUSA 1.4 PATCH add everything that is listed as missing from the Fan Translation?
No, the JAST translation has less content than the fan translation. The JAST translation is the original Eroge-VN. The fan translation is the original Eroge-VN + scenes that are available in the pg-13 version of the game that was distributed on playstation.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
No, the JAST translation has less content than the fan translation. The JAST translation is the original Eroge-VN. The fan translation is the original Eroge-VN + scenes that are available in the pg-13 version of the game that was distributed on playstation.
Thanks for the help, Yeah I read that in the Version Differences in the OP, but it also said "It's likely that someone will make a patch for the JAST USA version with this content" Then I saw in the downloads it has something called JASTUSA 1.4 PATCH was wondering what that was and if that added the content from Fan Translation.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
There is a handful of people which have experience with ES engine (including me) and if they didn't make a patch yet, it realistically won't happen at this point.
Specifically, I didn't do it because it's a serious amount of work and at the time of Jast release nobody provided any convincing evidences that Jast translation is substantially better than ps3 +Surferdude"s one.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
There is a handful of people which have experience with ES engine (including me) and if they didn't make a patch yet, it realistically won't happen at this point.
Specifically, I didn't do it because it's a serious amount of work and at the time of Jast release nobody provided any convincing evidences that Jast translation is substantially better than ps3 +Surferdude"s one.
Yeah makes since no point putting work into something that already exists. What is the JASTUSA 1.4 PATCH then? What does that change?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah makes since no point putting work into something that already exists. What is the JASTUSA 1.4 PATCH then? What does that change?
It's the latest official patch for the JAST version of the game. Patch's readme doesn't have a changelog (nor the JAST's patches download page) so I can't tell what has been changed (probably some minor translation fixes). I think 1.01 fixed some real bugs, but that was a long time ago, I might remember it wrong.

Reactions: Coast2Coast
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes