• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VampireNoir

Dec 4, 2017
In the fan version all menus are in japanese and the game, the fonts etch look very blurry. Any guide on that?

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
So i just bought the game on steam last summer sale, does the JASTUSA 1.4 patch restore the content on steam? I found people here that post the dlc for steam but it's like version 1.02 so which should i download for the steam version?

Reactions: OiyeGit

OiyeGit

Aug 27, 2018
So i just bought the game on steam last summer sale, does the JASTUSA 1.4 patch restore the content on steam? I found people here that post the dlc for steam but it's like version 1.02 so which should i download for the steam version?
i also would like info on this as a lot of my anguish comes from buying games on Steam during a sale

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
I feel like I'm missing a lot of the H scenes in this game. I've conquered about 80% of the map and only had about 8 sex scenes in total (4 being with Himiko). Am I missing something here or do they all appear near the end of the game?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
i also would like info on this as a lot of my anguish comes from buying games on Steam during a sale
Not sure what the steam version took out but if it were me I would go for the fan version 1.7 found on the first page its what I did and it plays fine as far as translation I thought it was pretty good. there are some weird symbols that show up now and again in the text but its minor or was to me.

can i play this game in android?
Short answer is No never seen a ver. for android the game is kind of massive 40-50 hours of play if you reading the story and doing all the extra's... good thing is though you don't really need a gaming rig to play it. The game plays fine on old hardware even graphics wise I could run the game using an internal video processor on my CPU from 13 years ago...

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I feel like I'm missing a lot of the H scenes in this game. I've conquered about 80% of the map and only had about 8 sex scenes in total (4 being with Himiko). Am I missing something here or do they all appear near the end of the game?
You have to complete character missions. Usually you do them all post-end game. Since you don't have to worry about being attacked.

Reactions: APoc1

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
You have to complete character missions. Usually, you do them all post-end game. Since you don't have to worry about being attacked.
I usually complete all available missions before moving on to another conquest. I didn't think it would expand that far towards the end. Thank you for the info.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Basically after you conquer each nation in most cases you can do the side quests you really need to, to be honest you get all kinds of items and of course the sex... I will put off most of side stuff off til I am about ready to go at Russia since you really need a lot of gold for troops and such of course I want the bonus for clearing that part of the game before I take on the EU after you take the EU beating Russia is a breeze but you don't get the bonus for beating strong enemy before the EU....

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Basically after you conquer each nation in most cases you can do the side quests you really need to, to be honest you get all kinds of items and of course the sex... I will put off most of side stuff off til I am about ready to go at Russia since you really need a lot of gold for troops and such of course I want the bonus for clearing that part of the game before I take on the EU after you take the EU beating Russia is a breeze but you don't get the bonus for beating strong enemy before the EU....
I took Russia as soon as possible.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
But tbh, game becomes rather easy when you obtain Columbus and Rasputin.
I hardly ever use those two my self there delays make them harder to use effectively but it just goes to show how many different ways there are to play the game successfully.

pierat

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone encounter an issue with a crash after taking over Australia? When the text comes up saying Australia has been conquered I get this error message, this on the fan version.
1704694773611.png

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks, appreciate it, I've tried doing a fresh install and am getting the same crash
Ok, I identified the problem. It's mostly because of my faulty design back in 2016:
Part I - I added script checks in the main campaign missions for two PS3 characters so they would naturally upgrade through it.
In this case, the game tries to upgrade characters you don't have and crashes.
Part II - you don't have those PS3 characters because I accidentally made too strict conditions for their recruit missions. They appear at the start of the game and disappear after turn 9.

So, two solutions to this:
- start a new game and recruit those characters this time (probably not worth it; essentially, they are just extra gameplay units with zero story);
- use this modified Episode.dat (copy & replace it in the AUGame folder). I removed checks from the campaign so you should progress normally.
Scratch that shit, I can just fix the recruitment event retroactively. Use this Episode.dat, load save before taking over Australia - recruitment missions should pop up in the capital. After you get PS3 characters, you should be able to progress without crash.

Last edited:

pierat

Aug 17, 2017
Ok, I identified the problem. It's mostly because of my faulty design back in 2016:
Part I - I added script checks in the main campaign missions for two PS3 characters so they would naturally upgrade through it.
In this case, the game tries to upgrade characters you don't have and crashes.
Part II - you don't have those PS3 characters because I accidentally made too strict conditions for their recruit missions. They appear at the start of the game and disappear after turn 9.

So, two solutions to this:
- start a new game and recruit those characters this time (probably not worth it; essentially, they are just extra gameplay units with zero story);
- use this modified Episode.dat (copy & replace it in the AUGame folder). I removed checks from the campaign so you should progress normally.
Scratch that shit, I can just fix the recruitment event retroactively. Use this Episode.dat, load save before taking over Australia - recruitment missions should pop up in the capital. After you get PS3 characters, you should be able to progress without crash.
Thanks, I was afraid of something like this happening when i switched my save from the jast version to the fansub. I loaded up an earlier save, and see the 2 missions to recruit the extra chars, but when i accept them i get the same crash.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks, I was afraid of something like this happening when i switched my save from the jast version to the fansub. I loaded up an earlier save, and see the 2 missions to recruit the extra chars, but when i accept them i get the same crash.
Upload that earlier save, I'll check on my end.
However, if something got broken because of version switching, it's most likely not fixable.
Ok, try my first idea - removing checks.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes