• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Of course that is always a viable option and sometimes depending on what you are trying to do necessary. For instance taking out Russia before you have the cold weather gear. But poster does not seem to want to spend time playing the game I have a feeling he rushed ahead to try and see all the lewds and is not all that into the game play which imo is a lot of fun...
You just half-correct,like I said I'm quite busy this lately & I playing this game not just for fun or spending time but also to get the mood & got the artworks for references due to my job as an artist & I had a project from one of my friend to drawing some hentai stuffs so in order to get the mood I need as many references as I can get,that's all the story

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You just half-correct,like I said I'm quite busy this lately & I playing this game not just for fun or spending time but also to get the mood & got the artworks for references due to my job as an artist & I had a project from one of my friend to drawing some hentai stuffs so in order to get the mood I need as many references as I can get,that's all the story
Ah well there may be easier ways to gain ref material like maybe this?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Taken from a thread on Fuwanovel.

So what Gold has new is:
>New characters and new designs for some characters (Like the Protagonist that in my opinion looks far cooler in Gold).
>New synthesis and shop system.
>New battle type (Not used all the time)
>Almost every Heroine getting a sex scene (Around 56 or so characters have H-scenes compared to the first game when roughly half the cast didn't got any scene).
>All heroines get enough screen time (In the original the Japanese characters, Mainly Himiko and Arthur were given more screen time).
>Entirely new soundtrack (Far superior than the original in my opinion)

Also to note that Eiyuu Senki Gold is an alternative version of the original, with a new story.

Edit: Getting this version and comparing it to the version I had previously (fans-translated with bonus content added exclusive PS3/Vita events and their CGs. Also the fanstranslated had the ability to change the difficulty). What I expect to be different is the English script and the JAST version's lack of bonus content that come from other consoles. However I'm assuming the JAST version has a more consistent and maybe more coherent script.
Really?I never know the hentai games had been released for the home consoles like PS 3

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
PS3/Vita versions are all-age. It's a common practice to remove H-elements and release all-age versions of visual novels on consoles.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
yo, it's my first time checking this game out but even after reading the description, I can't decide which one to download JAST or fan version? I was wondering if fan was better because I don't wanna regret after playing for 30 hours. If anyone could help, thanks

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
yo, it's my first time checking this game out but even after reading the description, I can't decide which one to download JAST or fan version? I was wondering if fan was better because I don't wanna regret after playing for 30 hours. If anyone could help, thanks
The fan version has Jast uncensored content, PS3 and VITA alternate scenes, and a pretty good translation. As they say in my country, "the clearer, the water".

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamer012345 and Sp3

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
The fan version has Jast uncensored content
Does it really? Been a while since I played it.
But yeah, in story and all other regards fanmade version is so much more than official perfunctory port.

Reactions: gamer012345

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
There is still an uncensored scene in the Fan game though but yes it has all the jast stuff in it.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
There is still an uncensored scene in the Fan game though but yes it has all the jast stuff in it.
That shouldn't be the case. Uncensored custom patch replaces all original CG with Jast versions. If there's a censored scene appearing, I'd like to know which scene it is.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
its the purple haired knight of the round table her scene where she switches between big and small iirc is censored I do not believe there was a jast version of her scene now I DL'd this a while ago if something has changed I would love to know
Its the only censored scene in the game as far as I know

1682468585717.png

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
How much story did I miss by playing jast version? I'm considering switching version. I know fan-translation has more story and features since people took and combined the contents from both PS3 and vita but damn the translation is almost like MTL. And playing time-consuming game with heavy lore like this with this translation quality, surely breaking the immersion.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
its the purple haired knight of the round table her scene where she switches between big and small iirc is censored I do not believe there was a jast version of her scene now I DL'd this a while ago if something has changed I would love to know
Its the only censored scene in the game as far as I know

View attachment 2573763
Ah, yeah, that one, completely forgot about it. It's from Gold and a part of Surferdude's work. And Gold wasn't translated/uncensored when I was working on ES fan patch.
I don't think it worth the hassle to fix it since you can read uncensored scene in Gold

You don't lose much if you just read a Jast version. Additional content is decent, but far from eccential.
Fan patch uses official PS3 translation from Fruitbat for majority of content and Surferdude's for H-scenes and integration of new content. I didn't read much of this version myself, but I did proofread first H-scene from Surferdude, and it was good enough to put in-game.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ah, yeah, that one, completely forgot about it. It's from Gold and a part of Surferdude's work. And Gold wasn't translated/uncensored when I was working on ES fan patch.
I don't think it worth the hassle to fix it since you can read uncensored scene in Gold

You don't lose much if you just read a Jast version. Additional content is decent, but far from eccential.
Fan patch uses official PS3 translation from Fruitbat for majority of content and Surferdude's for H-scenes and integration of new content. I didn't read much of this version myself, but I did proofread first H-scene from Surferdude, and it was good enough to put in-game.
Yes not a big deal to me either but I felt it was important to answer the posters question as accurately as possible. The fan translated stuff is decent although I could not really tell my self don't speak Japanese but I did not notice too may things between the jast translation and the fan translation other then some symbols and weird spacing at times iirc. the story meaning though comes through very well with the fan made version.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes